I just woke up after a 2 day drinking binge and punched the wall...

I just woke up after a 2 day drinking binge and punched the wall. My hand is fucking bleeding and it's thanks to idiots like you. Cameron getting reelected was bad enough, but now the fucking racists have won and were out of the EU.

You voted against a stronger economy, against a seat at the negotiating table, against free trade. Hate has won this argument again, I really do not know why I choose to live here.

It's truly a fucking joke that the fate of the country should be decided by such a small margin and mostly by people that wont even live to see the (disastrous) consequences of their actions. Fuck you and fuck Britain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MsvwJ7mIh28
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Democracy = Racism

Wow, Stalin. *thinks*

t. 1 post by this ID-man

Hate has won again you need to repaint your wall.
The others are in the bargaining stage please catch up.

Agreed, it's fucking idiotic that we're leaving. I can't believe the public are so fucking short sighted and xenophobic.

How surprising that a degenerate is a remainfag.

>why I choose to live here.
fuck off where you were born you dirty filthy paki cunt

poes law is real

>51% of the vote
>democracy
get fucked retard

>I really do not know why I choose to live here.

Neither do I tbqhfamilia.

Have you considered fucking off?

Nice copy and paste job. Already saw this posted earlier.

So unless you punched the wall again with the other hand, fuck off.

Pic relates.

How does it feel to be the minority? Bend over and take the long hard dick of the majority

I'd heard Sup Forums is bad but this is just idiotic hate. All you do is spout your right wing buzzwords and pretend to be winning.

Don't like it? Why don't you go back where you belong then?

>people who are 18-24 pay no taxes
>people who are 25+ do

>degenerate
>paki
The idiots have arrived in full force. I'd heard Sup Forums was bad but didn't know it was this bad.

>racists have won
Why is is racist to get out of the european union again?

thanks for your tears mohammed

Exactly right.

This Brexit will get revoked once the Green party wins the next GE anyway, so fuck you all.

Lel

Cry more please

I know how you feel, OP. I'm crying into my dinner.

They voted leave because they stupidly thought it would bring down (beneficial) immigration.

Maybe if you chill out, put on some Peruvian pan flute music and phone up your boyfriend Muhammad. You might be able to vent out all your pent up aggression as he fucks your boy pussy.

HAIL BRITANNIA, MOTHERFUCKER!

>idiot.png

hehehehehehehehehee

you are using very low shitty B8 now even for a sand nigger

>hes just throwing the fishing pole in dot jay peg

berry salty tears, op.

polite sage

ON TOP OF SPAGHETTI, ALL COVERED WITH CHEEZE, SOMEONE WAS CRYING BECAUSE BRITAIN WILL LEAVE.

if remain had won you would be telling us to suck it up and accept democracy.

Why cant you understand you are arguing from an emotional viewpoint? Thats why you sperged out like a 11 year old and punched your wall you useless fag.

The world is changing, and cucks like you can either join the dying left, or be forced to the right over the next 5 years like the rest of the fucking country.

Deal with it, I hope you get so fucking mad you break your own shit and punch more of your walls etc in a salty rage.

Submitting this to /r/cringe you crybaby left wing windowlicker

Calling people racist is not an argument.
Touting your "superior intelligence" does not make people like you. Nor does it prove you right. One day you will learn, kiddo.

Many people are dissatisfied with the current state of affairs.

An elite living in gated communities inviting in droves of people from other countries while disregarding the spiraling poverty of the indigenous population is a supremely bad situation.

You created Brexit. It is as much your own fault as those who voted leave.

You cant escape racism and nationalism. Even americans in their multicultural melting pot are racist. Its just part of human nature to dislike people who are not similiar to you.

Kick out all the sand /niggers /pakis /east europeans should be crippled then sent packing ...any cunt whos not loyal to us gets the fucking boot

>I spent two days being drunk and harming myself
>it's your fault

kek

Damn, Jeezy got some swerve. I think I need to carry my ass to church!

>do not know why I chose to live here
Then dont, go to Germany and say you're Syrian and don't have papers because you're a refugee

>not an argument
kek here we go

On the bright side Cameron is gone, leaving the Tories with no respectable face to helm any potential new elections.

UKIP will evaporate.
>inb4 we legitimut party!

And best of all I get to watch the horror flow across the faces of these pint-clutching plebs as they discover our economic shortfalls will be counterbalanced by massive tax-hikes on the poorest.
The one good thing about democracy is it provides a perfect opportunity to watch peasants suffer.

you are currently a nigger

wake up

>by such a small margin
But you wouldn't call this a problem if your side had won, you also wouldn't have called this an issue for any position you had.

Deal with it and stop crying, its been days already.

>buzzwords

I see the rich Whites taught you well, you pathetic mongrel.

Is that the best you can do?

>pretend

YOU FINALLY KNOW HOW EXACTLY EVERYONE IN POLL FEELS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

You couldn't take it for 2 days while all of us literally took it for 20 years with your leftist globalist bullshit.

Fuck you.

Tell what to do lad buy more beer and lots of parocteml mix them all together and kill yourself problem solved

Pack your bags, Bartosz

>it's thanks to idiots like you
>All you do is... pretend to be winning.
Well, which is it OP?

Green party wining GE wow sides orbit

>"Cameron getting re-elected was bad enough"
He said he is stepping down because of Brexit. >"the racists have won"
You are on Sup Forums.

Listen to . Also remember, trolling outside of /s4s/ and Sup Forums is against the rules.

Yeah, because a few years ago anyone who was told to leave the country if they didn't like being in the EU would have nodded in agreement, right?

Retard.

How is importing loads of uncivilised third world retards that do nothing but rape murder clog up nhs and schools a good thing daft leftwing prick

>I punched the wall super hard guys!
Wow we got a badass over here. And Brexit will be good for Britain.

Sup Forums is beyond bad, you'll never see another Sup Forums melt down like when romney loss.
it was hilarious.

>people who are 18-24 pay no taxes
On what planet is that?

Cry more

>woke up after a two-day drinking binge
t. Inbred Anglo

i mean cuz they all live at home and have no stake in their country

>young people
>working
wew lad

>My hand is fucking bleeding and it's thanks to idiots like you

>punch wall and fuck up own hand
>YOU DID THIS

ok

also good luck with the alcoholism

>a seat at the negotiating table
You drunk for two days straight because you weren't provided to right to grovel at the feet of unelected bureaucrats? Pathetic.

This thread is disgusting.

Why? Is that all you people can say? You can't state reasons?

>i mean cuz they all live at home and have no stake in their country
I will ask again on what planet is that???

Eat my shit

in americaland

I started working the summer of my 17th year so i can pay for my education. I've been working and going to uni. at the same time for the past 3 years.

What planet do you live on?

Nearly every country that's not as backwards as you Bulgaria...

Statistics lad. Young people in the first world are typically in college or doing some useless part time shit. Not actual careers.

I agree OP I did the same.

Fucking racists youtube.com/watch?v=MsvwJ7mIh28

fucking idiot.

democracy means majority, and a majority of the people wanted OUT, and it was 52% actually

if you hate Britain so much, and suck euro dick, then fuck off to europe.

fat cunt

You can leave Sup Forums now paki boy.

Cameron doesn't step down until October, you moron.

I can't believe the UK voted to LEAVE, holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results earlier. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck did REMAIN lose? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Sadiq Khan to be Prime Minister and fix this broken planet. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought REMAIN was polling well across the entire UK???? This is so fucked.

>bremainsalt.jpg are starting to run out on plebbit, twitter and tumblr

nvm i can mine some salt here on Sup Forums

*screencapped*

As if we want more of his kind here.

When you present yourself as a man having 2 days long binge drinking sessions when the country is having the greatest happening of our lives, you don't complain if I call you degenerate.

Western Europe has a huge problem with youth unemployment since all the jobs that use to go for native youngsters are going for eastern europeans.

18-24 year olds are just too stupid to realize that EU freedom of movement is against their interests.

So basically only the age group that didn't have any wisdom of age voted to remain.. Imagine that.

This was a bait thread, you all got played, by me, the master manipulator.

I actually got hammered in celebration of Brexit. I spend Friday enjoying the libcuck tears of my Cuckbook feed.

Thanks for playing, roaches.

>rabid Labour supporter
>2 day drinking binge
JOCKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>hate
Why is liberty hate? If it's so bad why did the markets already equilibrate? The referendum had nothing to do with race, mate. Just accept your fate; you escaped the fascistic European Union's brutal rape.

Can somebody post the tweet by the Labour MP encouraging the government to ignore the referendum result?

It's only fucking 51%, that's nothing for such a big descision.

I hope the next PM has the balls to ignore this advisory.

FUCK OFF CUNT.

Damn, was about to reply. Caught on the hook but I dodged the bullet.

Yeah but Boris Johnson quotes Virgil from memory and talks like a Wodehouse character. I'm pretty sure you're better off.

guna post this on reddit

www.wew.lad

What kind of bullshit is this? Big decisions are made with slight majorities all the time in the western world. Fucking deal with it.

>I really do not know why I choose to live here.

Fuck off then. You won't be missed.

>My hand is bleeding and it's thanks to idiots like you

Typical regressive lack of accountability on display

You're welcome.

I only voted leave so everyone can be as poor, miserable and alone as I am.

>beneficial
maybe to you investor class cunts. how does it feel to be the ones getting the shaft for once?