Any other Scotfags looking forward to the coming months?

Any other Scotfags looking forward to the coming months?

>England and Wales voting themselves out of the EU
>in exchange for "muh freedoms" (whatever that means) they now give politicians like Theresa May even more power to enact anti-freedom, anti-privacy and pro-surveillance laws, now without the EU oversight to stop the worst of them from being implemented
>Wales even voted to brexit despite the fact that they receive more EU funding than they put in, so now they will be even worse off financially (like turkeys voting for Christmas)
>they managed to cuck their own economy, make themselves poorer and destroy the UK as we know it in one fell swoop as Scotland is almost certainly going to leave and NI has a chance of also leaving, leaving the UK as just England and Wales

>meanwhile Scotland is revving up another independence referendum which will most likely pass, since a big reason for many to vote no last time was how difficult it might be to get into the EU as an independent Scotland, which doesn't matter since we're being dragged out of it against our will anyway, and this time Scotland's EU bid won't be vetoed by Spain because the circumstances have changed dramatically

I can't wait. We're going to get out of the UK, into the embrace of the EU who will treat us nicely to spite the brexiters, all whilst the new UK consisting of just England and Wales struggle to get themselves up off the ground whilst the EU is throwing shit at them to punish them.

Feels good laddies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-M0fIbx-irk
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/80b/#
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Bait

But for the uninformed. Only Nicola Sturgeon of the SNP is actually talking about independence, and she's always fucking talking about independence, despite the fact her own fucking voters voted against it in 2014.

Scotland doesn't have the business, industry, or resources to manage alone, thats why when discussing independence last time they had to ask if they could keep the pound and get a few billion in start-up money.

Scotland would have to reapply to be an EU member regardless of whether the left before or after Brexit. More than likely they wouldn't even meet the requirements, and rumour is Spain would veto Scotland joining for some reason anyway

With uncertainty in the UK during the facilitation of Brexit, Scotland won't even get to vote on Scottish independence, let alone actually given it.

The EU still needs to trade with the UK, they already trade with other EU members, if they just stop trading with the UK or try to give bad deals, there is no one else that they can suddenly start trading with to make up what they'd lose

Regardless, the US, Canada, and Germany are literally begging for deals with the UK right now, and if the EU wants to play hard ball with trade, theres the entire planet for the UK to trade with.

>scots
>ever being independent from UK

>in exchange for "muh freedoms" (whatever that means)

your people once knew what it meant and had a strong desire for such....Sad!

>Get butmad for leaving the EU
>Become independent
>Get daddy EU back in
>KEKED

I cant wait to rebuild Hadrians wall and let all you orange-headed Shrek sounding junkies rot whilst your country is filled with tanned Germans.

>despite the fact her own fucking voters voted against it in 2014
Because the Better Together campaign constantly fear-mongered about how staying in the UK was staying in the EU, and now that doesn't apply any more

Joke's on you, I'm an Englishman who moved to Scotland :^)

>responds to one point out of 6
>checkmate
Take your bait somewhere else. Maybe Reddit is more your speed?

don't worry Scotbro, we're with you

the humiliation from the eternal rosbeef can't last much longer

>in exchange for "muh freedoms" (whatever that means)

Sums up indyref.

Did not Wales primarily vote to LEAVE the EU?

it says exactly that two times

What extra freedoms do you have now? Freedom for the British government to pass even more ridiculously unjust laws without the EU to stop them? Jolly good show xD

That sums up Scottish independence too. Except you then try and join the EU.

Yes but the UK is just depraved without the benevolent EU keeping them in check

>All day every day Sup Forums sucks banker dick and bootlicks the elites and tax dodgers
>EU referendum led by the living meme Farage
>SOVRUNTEE > WEALTH is suddenly the spam du jour now that the shit is hitting the fan, when before it was all about the money we send Brussels

NEETs self-cuck themselves once again in the name of memeing. And the cherry on the cake is their new globalist leaders have confirmed there will be no halt in free movement of labour.

Omni-kek

Scotland if they leave the UK cannot join the EU due to your budget issues.

The Scottish economy suffered a financial deficit that was 40% higher than the rest of the UK last year, after falling tax revenues helped push Scotland’s overall deficit to £12.4bn.

The latest Scottish government data also showed that that deficit as a share of Scotland’s GDP was nearly 50% higher than the UK’s, even including a geographical share of North Sea oil revenues, because of far higher per-capita public spending.

Excluding North Sea oil revenues, the financial gap in Scotland’s net fiscal balance was larger still, at £16.4bn or 12.2% of the country’s GDP, even before the sharp plunge in oil prices down to $50 a barrel took effect.

That would be a bad idea tbqh. The EU was a net drain on the UK so it made sense to leave, but Scotland is a net beneficiary from the UK.

I do hope you get your freedoms haggis-friend, but I don't think the EU is going to want you. After losing one of their biggest piggy-banks I don't think they'll be looking to add another welfare member for a while, at least not a "white" one.

>this time Scotland's EU bid won't be vetoed by Spain
kek

I have one word for you, Scotland, just one word: Statehood.

Think about it.

Fuck off traitor, throwing away hundreds of years of union is fucking stupid.

t. Scot.

>OY VEY MUH LUCKY CHARMS

55% voted for the union last time. Even more will vote next time. Bring on indryref2 for the final time. When it fails it will finally be over and Britain can recover and prosper as a nation again.

Its a time for unity not division, you're a shill, and a leftists, and you do not belong on /pol

GTFO.

>55% voted for the union last time.
Because of the fearmongerers shilling that if Scotland left the UK, they'd have to fight to get back into the EU. Now we're getting dragged out of the EU anyway, things will be a lot different.

>Its a time for unity not division
he says as he supports the UK dividing from the EU, my sides

Remain scots just cant seem to grow out of the Britain hating meme.

I do think cuckland could survive independantly but any notion of relevance would go out the door. You would be nothing without the English to bitch at.

t. Unionist scot living in England

oh the irony

You'll never get in the EU. Spain will veto it so that Catalonia will think they can't get in if they leave.

Yes because we've been in the EU for hundreds of years haven't we?

Scotland gave up any right to bantz with that ludicrous display

Won't Belgium veto Scottish EU membership as well?

those decades truly make a difference

Yes they do, stay mad eurocuck.

Watching too much Braveheart faggot.

t. Scot

Scotfag here - actual one not a pretend English refugee in Scotland

The EU is a cancer for both England and Scotland. Why the fuck do you want to have zero say in your own destiny? Are you that much of an empty drone?

I was a former member of the SNP but am no longer as I am disgusted by their pro rapefugee/EU stance. I'd always vote for independence and have no problem with England voting to leave the EU - how the fuck can you support the hypocrisy of voting for Scottish independence and voting to stay in the EU?

You realize you are going to DESTROY your economy if you leave right?

Spain already guaranteed they would VETO Scotland from joining the EU mate. I think you should negotiate with England to receive the same amount of money that you were under the EU.

The UK overall put in more money into the EU than they got out. This means both Scotland and Wales have the potential to be better off financially than before. Please use your judgement and stop listening to SNP cucks.

>He thinks England gives a fuck if you leeches leave

You're literally just a stepping stone to the North Sea oil fields to us. You have nothing to provide to the EU, you'd do nothing but add pressure to the growing economic burden that shitty group is feeling now that we left, the main fucking provider for the EU.

Nah lad, you're coming with us

nothing stops this train

>and this time Scotland's EU bid won't be vetoed by Spain because the circumstances have changed dramatically

You're right, now Belgium say they'll veto our admission. Scotland offers jack shit to the EU, why would they take us?

Sad thing is, I would actually support an independent Scotland under a genuine Nationalist party like Siol Nan Gaidheal, but that's not happening anytime soon.

Scotland gave more money to the EU than they received back. They have already benefitted greatly from this referendum,

Pol is not giving me a good impression of scots.

The impression I get is that they actually buy their own nationalistic bullshit and yet have their hand unapologetically out like a filthy gypsy beggar.

The only place where nationalism is not based on based self reliance.

What a fucking joke.

>Scottish oil
>industry in decline
>no plan b

Shit like Braveheart gave them a good reputation over the English on this board for a while, but now people are starting to realise how cucked they would be if they didn't have the 'xenophobic racist English' holding them back.

Quick version of Scottish history:

-had nothing the Romans wanted
-thought they hated the English
-copied everything about the English way of doing things
-hooked up with the U.K. As we know it
-"we have oil! We are strong independent womyn! We don't need no England!"

I've actually gained so much more respect for russians in the last few days

fuck that, i don't want those welfare mooches here

Lost cause since Lockerbie, maybe earlier.

I voted for independence but I wouldn't vote for it now given what i know about Spanish politics.
They would never, ever let us in incase it sets a precedent for Basque and Catalan.

t. Scotfag with close friends in San Sebastian and Zaragoza

>Your average Scotcuck gibmedat

I hate you cucks.

I voted leave and you fucks are trying to undermine my freedom from the EU

I would rather suck English cock than European.

Fuck you

An indy scotland in the eu. Living next to a independent england and wales would see scotland decimated in 20 years. Its hard not to make immigration the main topic here. Our green fields and hills would soon be turned into slums and tent cities.

We are a country of 5 million. It would result in cultural suicide on an unprecedented scale.

IT wasnt just spain that was going to veto you.

>The dude in your pic naming himself god of death and saying he's not an asshole.

That's a hilarious >pic related

I'd rather suck a nice big Italian stallion cock to tell you the truth familia.

i hope the British army orders the death of all SNP traitors

Lets repeat.

Scotland not going to get in the EU for two reasons.

Spain veto
Budget is more fucked then a german hooker on refugee night.

>Scotties leave
>we get to sit back and watch scotland tear itself apart because nogibsmedat and actually being fully governed by Marxists
>decent chance to watch them get cucked by the EU
>don't have to deal with as many whiny lefties
>lose aesthetically pleasing shape and possibly flag
>have a failed state on our border and not enough builders to make a wall
>probably have to take them back at some point

I don't know lads, there's pros and cons.

haha okay bub

>Scotland wants to join
>Belgium and Spain vetoes due to Flanders and Catalonia
>Scotland is forced to join U.K. again

KEK
U
C
K

spain would veto scotlands entry into the EU because of muh catalonia and their independence attempts

There is a third option.

youtube.com/watch?v=-M0fIbx-irk

I hope England holds you hostage.
Scots need to be purged from the island.

Yes pls.

nah, the uk is in a spot of bother right now.
scotland should ride it out with us, and share the burden we'll carry for the next few years.
they won't though.
scots don't know the meaning of loyalty after years of snp brainwashing.
just me me me.

Im loyal. I want Scotland to be great for the UK

if nothing else. Take the land...
I will actually an hero if we leave. I was going to last time and now the fear is back

I can't survive without you

That's gr8 m8 especially with the EU going down the shitter. You should also put all your money on a ship and send it to Panama whilst you're at it.
Flodden Field was the best thing to happen to England's shittest colony. (except for India if you pardon the pun)

All I want is to serve

dont you dare leave the uk. we will cuck you for real this time. dont under estimate our power. we made the world what it is.

>Budget is more fucked then a german hooker on refugee night.

Top bantz lad.

>NI has a chance of also leaving
can you fuck off with this meme WE ARE GOING NOWHERE

good lad. but seriously, i dont want scotland to leave. what are the chances that you will leave us?

>We're going to get out of the UK

Two types of Scotts m8y: thin red line legends or Sturgeons squaddies. Don't be a fucking traitor laddeh only thing worse are fucking parliamentarians. (and pajeet)

Just got done watching Braveheart?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/80b/#

Jesus shillbot, give it a rest

Someone is a little defensive ;3

They have been this way for a very long time, but heritagefagging burgers couldn't see through the cuckoldry. We tried to tell you time and time again and you wouldn't listen.

Thanks

good to see some indy supporters on /pol.
Scotbro on holiday in Italy here, Saor Alba.

nothing has been said post brexit

Go ahead and leave then. Vote for Scottish independence.

I'll be right here laughing at you when your application to join the EU gets vetoed.

Spain hasn't said anything post brexit. Get your facts straight. Who the fuck really knows what anyone will say now.

If I've learned anything from this whole Brexit it's that Scots are all intolerable faggots.
Like for real, c'mon.
Maybe if they were flooded with niggers and paki rape gangs they'd learn to stfu.

>reputation: Very Untrustowrthy

I'm not into games that focus on realism.

Sorry, bro.

Won't happen again.

>1.6 million Remain votes in 2016
>2 million NO votes in 2014
>mfw YEScunts think they are automatically getting another referendum
>mfw their ideology is actually getting less votes than two years ago

>KEK

Back in your cage Scotland remainers, you ain't going no where sweet cheeks

LIBERATE YOURSELVES AS A FREE AND INDEPENDANT NATION OF ALBA! CELTIC FOREVER TIOCFAIDH AR LA!

You know, the UK should relocate all of its Muslim population to scotland. All of it.

Welshfag that lives and works in London here, I've been here for 5 years now and this disgusting, leftist, Islamic, multicult shithole should be a warning to every person in the EU.
If I never lived here, I probably would've voted remain, if this is the future of Europe, you can count me out.
Scotland is full of leftist cunts and your vote won't even happen for at least another 2 years. If it happened tomorrow, I can see leftist cucks like yourself winning to leave the UK, but it's not.

you. I like you.

though you will have to adopt the euro, this will have the interesting side effect of devaluing the GBP even further.

I bet scotland would hold the referendum even so. this is all part of the EU plan to kill the gbp