What are your favourite comedies of the last 17 years?

What are your favourite comedies of the last 17 years?

Pic related and The Thick of It are mine.

think i would agree with you, both are at different ends of the spectrum too, one about feel good and smiles the other about depressingly real and humans being shits.
Is Leslie Knope the greatest human being ever?

Arrested Development obviously

what is this picture attempting to convey? I never studied arts or communications so I'm sort of wha

s5 when?

There ain't no party like a Liz Lemon party cause a Liz Lemon party is mandatory.

>Is Leslie Knope the greatest human being ever?
Well she's great, but not perfect. She's still mean to Jerry like everyone else.

Aren't they working on a film or something?

Corner Gas and I am not even canadian.

dammit jerry, cant even pose right

it wouldn't be a lemon party without old dick

I fucking love Corner Gas holy shit. I always had to look up their special guests though cause I know nothing of their politicians or hockey. Movie was absolute ass though.

Arrested Development
The Thick of It
Peep Show
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Veep

I don't watch tv

never saw veep. its iannuci also right?

The Office US

Parks and Recreation is to The Office US to what American Dad is to Family Guy

Discuss?

I liked seasons 2-4 of Parks and Rec, before everyone got married and happy. Andy fucking up every chance he got with April is my highlight of the show.

yeah it's worth checking out

There's nothing to discuss user, you nailed it.
Good for you.

An improvement?

Agreed

Arrested Development
30 Rock
Toast of London

I second that. Every scene is so dense.i still catch new jokes every time I watch.

Arrested Development for sure

s4 was a mistake

curb your enthusiasm

They are all good and you guys are fags who have to put everything in lists so you can feel like you have better taste then other people?

why don't I like parks and rec?
I don't think it's that funny at all, Chris Pratt and Ron were the only bits I thought were entertaining
but now I'm seeing someone list The Thick of It right next to Parks and Rec as their favourites and I just don't understand
I can appreciate how American Dad is better than Family Guy but do people actually think Parks and Rec is any improvement over the US Office?
how?

Curb your Enthusiasm
Its always Sunny in Philadelphia
Stromberg

It's better on rewatch, still not great