>Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party
>Independence Day: Resurgence
>Zoolander No. 2

WORST ACTOR
>Ben Affleck / Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
>Gerard Butler / Gods of Egypt & London Has Fallen
>Henry Cavill / Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
>Robert de Niro / Dirty Grandpa
>Dinesh D'Souza [as Himself] Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party
>Ben Stiller / Zoolander No. 2

WORST ACTRESS
>Megan Fox / Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
>Tyler Perry / BOO! A Medea Halloween
>Julia Roberts / Mother's Day
>Becky Turner [as Hillary Clinton] Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party
>Naomi Watts / Divergent Series: Allegiant & Shut-In
>Shailene Woodley / Divergent Series: Allegiant

WORST SUPPORTING ACTRESS
>Julianne Hough / Dirty Grandpa
>Kate Hudson / Mother's Day
>Aubrey Plaza / Dirty Grandpa
>Jane Seymour / Fifty Shades of Black
>Sela Ward / Independence Day: Resurgence
>Kristen Wiig / Zoolander No. 2

WORST SUPPORTING ACTOR
>Nicolas Cage / Snowden
>Johnny Depp / Alice Through the Looking Glass
>Will Ferrell / Zoolander No. 2
>Jesse Eisenberg / Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
>Jared Leto / Suicide Squad
>Owen Wilson / Zoolander No. 2

WORST SCREEN COMBO
>Ben Affleck & His BFF (Baddest Foe Forever) Henry Cavill / Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
>Any 2 Egyptian Gods or Mortals / Gods of Egypt
>Johnny Depp & His Vomitously Vibrant Costume / Alice Through the Looking Glass
>The Entire Cast of Once Respected Actors / Collateral Beauty
>Tyler Perry & That Same Old Worn Out Wig / BOO! A Medea Halloween
>Ben Stiller and His BFF (Barely Funny Friend) Owen Wilson / Zoolander No. 2

WORST DIRECTOR
>Dinesh D'Souza and Bruce Schooley / Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party
>Roland Emmerich / Independence Day: Resurgence
>Tyler Perry / BOO! A Medea Halloween
>Alex Proyas / Gods of Egypt
>Zack Snyder / Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
>Ben Stiller / Zoolander No. 2

WORST PREQUEL, REMAKE, RIP-OFF or SEQUEL
>Alice Through the Looking Glass
>Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice: Dawn of Justice
>Fifty Shades of Black
>Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
>Zoolander No. 2

WORST SCREENPLAY
>Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
>Dirty Grandpa
>Gods of Egypt
>Suicide Squad

The 37th Annual Golden Raspberry (RAZZIE®) Awards will be awarded on February 25, 2017.

wow they sure showed dinesh dsouza whos boss

>WORST PICTURE
>No Yoga Hosers
Sorry, but I just can't take the Razzies seriously anymore.

bvs should win everything
a film's ambitions need to be taken into account

I say let BvS sweep the whole thing just to say fuck you a movie that spent $250 mil on a director that can't properly stage an exchange of dialogue. And an additional fuck you on cinematic universe building with no foundation of competent filmmaking.

>Hillary's America up for 6 razzies
gee, I wonder why. I'm sure (((they))) had nothing to do with this

This is just marketing for that Hillary Clinton movie.

>Zoolander No. 2
It wasn't that bad, just tried way too fucking hard to be the first.
>Kristen Wiig / Zoolander No. 2
can agree to this though

WORST ACTOR
But he was the best part of this disaster of a movie

>WORST PREQUEL, REMAKE, RIP-OFF or SEQUEL
>no ghostbusters
wow

Saying BvS is the worst movie of 2016 is the film criticism equivalent of being anti-Trump. It's the lowest common denominator to virtue signal to other normies and redditors. I'm not saying it's a masterpiece or even a good movie, but it's not the worst.

>BvS everywhere
>no Suicide Squad
lol ok

This.

SS was considerably worse than BvS

This. Suicide Squad was complete trash and way worse than BvS.

>independence day
>batman vs superman
>bad

These faggots are embarrassing

>WORST ACTOR

Oh just fuck off, he did great.

>batman vs superman getting shit on this hard

Ok, lets get one thing straight, the movie didn't live up to expectations, but in no way was it as terrible as these assholes make it out to be

It's not the worst movie of 2016, but it is the one most deserving of public admonishment

>this much bumruffling for Batman v Superman
the disneyjews must be seething

>WORST ACTOR
>>Ben Affleck / Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Wtf is wrong with the media?

Quick reminder there's not a single nomination for Ghostbusters on there.
Really makes you think.

>no Ghostbusters

>I don't like movie
>That means we should punish the actors, even though their performances were fine

The Razzies are a joke.

god I hope he wins just to push him over the edge and make sure no one ever sees his batman movie

Suicide Squad was atrocious, only thing I enjoyed about it was watching it with Sup Forums when it was being streamed

Like you may have guessed the razzies is full of liberal SJW shills just like the oscars.

SAD.

I thought it was okay but it's nowhere near as bad as people try to make out.

yoga hosers has been seen by like 3000 people. they usually only pick movies that get wide releases. even that hillary movie was screened all over the country.

>one most deserving of public admonishment
The public doing the admonishment here being reddit and tumblr, right? Thanks for proving my point.

WORST ACTOR

Independence Day 2 was one of the few movies I couldn't even finish. Those pilot scenes were just so cringy
>start in cockpit
>make intense face
>lean one direction quickly
>jump to CGI dogfight
>back to making faces

>dude fuck conservatives lmao

it's a joke. most actors have a sense of humor about themselves. they make millions of dollars for playing dress up.

i think sandra bullock showed up to collect a razzy for all about steve the day before she won the oscar for the blind side.

>They nominate hillary's america for all the razzies they can.

The salt price is reaching negative values.

Suicide Squad was monumentally worse than Batman v Superman in virtually every aspect.

Leto and Cara Eyebrows were a LOT worse than Affleck and Cavill. It seems like a global meme to hate on BvS.

Reminder pic related is why critics have this irrational hate for BvS.

it was legitimately an awful movie and i supported trump

why does Sup Forums get triggered more than most sjws?

I heard London Has Fallen was okay for an action movie.

Razzies just went full normie. Hating on bvs is easy, and the fact suicide squad and ghost busters aren't on their is hilarious.

Wut

You can't just say your trigger words reddit and tumblr and think that makes your post make ssense

Have documentaries always been an option for these awards?

did you not read the post about a film's ambitions

Zoolander 2 and Dirty Grandpa doesn't have Jesse Eisenberg diatribing about gods in the same movie as a CGI Wonder Woman jumping around like a Final Fantasy movie character fighting a spiky ogre who is beaten because Batman shoots it with a green gas grenade.
BVS is by far the worst film nominated by far. Hilary doc comes close but I suspect that's just topical exploitation.

>batman v superman

come on, I refuse to believe it's worst than any of that other crap, and even then, I'm sure there's a lot of unknown shit that is FAR worst than anything on that list

Razzie are like the dark side of Academy Award, they just pick the easiest target to make fun of but they have to be popular too otherwise no one will give a shit about their show

This is what gets me, yes BvS was bad but how the fuck does BvS get so many nominations and SS gets none?
My only guess is that its because everyone knows SS is trash while theres tons of DCucks who religiously defend BvS so nominating it for 8 razzies generates a lot more buzz.

Razzies have literally become what they once parodied.

You make the movie sound fun as fuck

That's sexist, you fucking manchild.

if you seriously think BvS is the absolute worst movie to come out in 2016 maybe you should watch more than 5 per year

damn, I should have directed it

Let me break it down for you. R e d d i t works on an upvote system, so hating on things that are generally agreed upon will get you upvotes(ie Trump=Literally Hitler, BvS=Literally The Worst Film Of All Time). So if you're saying that BvS is deserving of "public admonishment", you show your deep desire for an homogeneous community to provide you with approval, revealing yourself as being L I T E R A L L Y R E D D I T
Okay, let's take into account a film's ambition. What about Ghostbusters? A worst film than BvS that had ambitions about being some revolutionary feminist empowerment movie. Where's the nomination?

>So if you're saying that BvS is deserving of "public admonishment", you show your deep desire for an homogeneous community to provide you with approval, revealing yourself as being L I T E R A L L Y R E D D I T

Yea either that or maybe it's just calling a bad movie bad you complete autist.

Actual good actors dont get nominated for razzies though

one movie cast snl cunts and meme man thor
the other had Ben Affleck, Jesse Eisenberg, and Mel's Jesus and was kickstarting DCs cinematic universe

ghostbusters definitely should have been nominated, but it still doesn't come close the goal-to-outcome ratio of BVS

How do you have a worst actor in a documentary?

If they hate Hillary's America so much, why mention it? It seems shining a light on what they consider to be bad is going to give it the Streisand Effect

I hate Hillary and still think the movie is a piece of shit. It really doesn't raise any good points against her. Clinton Cash was a hundred times better a better anti-Hillary film.

There's """""dramatic"""""" """""recreations"""""" and yea, the acting is amazingly bad.

If this was actually about the objective WORST film there's no way Hillary's America wouldn't win. I don't care about your politics, the movie is Wiseau tier. Like out of focus shots and non-sequitur dialogue tier.

I said bad, but not worst, you complete redditor
Ghostbusters was also supposed to kickstart a rebooted Ghostbusters franchise, but you conveniently ignored that.

BvS was fucking awful, but Affleck does not desrve a razzie for his performance, he was pretty good.

They must still hate him for his performance in Gigli.

>Hurr durr they were in a bad movie thus they should get nominated for worst actor/actress

I know they're not exactly serious awards, but what the fuck? Especially shit like
It was a pretty common opinion that Ben Affleck's Batman was the best part of the movie.

Also
>Worst Picture
>Suicide Squad isn't there
dropped

I personally though him and Irons were the best parts for the film.

BvS was worse because of how much of a letdown it was. This was supposed to be a massive event in capeshit history that quite a few people have been waiting decades to see in live action.

Ghostbusters told a complete story with the door left open for a sequel.

BvS took time out of the middle of the film to play trailers for future movies, had a character integral to the climax who was never explained outside of SEE WONDER WOMAN IN 2017 TO KNOW WHAT THIS IS and had major plot points like the villain's fucking motivations that were only explained in deleted scenes to tease a later movie.

>Hillary's America
This is literally one of the best political docus made in the last 10 years. These fucking faggots. Why not put up one of those two terrible Obama movies?

wtf I love Hillary now

I wonder why this piece of crap didn't get nominated.

What?

this !!!!

>Tyler Perry is nominated for worst actress and not actor

BvS is at least as bad as Batman and Robin, it's super seriousness makes its failure worse.

>Worst actress
>tyler perry
mild kek

fuck off marvel shill, go pay some critics.

You don't understand Razzies do you

Yeah, and all those future movies are still happening, while the Ghostbusters sequels are never happening because it was such a huge flop. I think everyone can plainly see which one achieved a better goal-to-outcome ratio.

>no ghostbusters
>nominating a documentary

>implying those behind the Razzies do not participate in capeshit wars

>WORST ACTOR

I thought SS was nominated as well wtf

>punish

why so precious user

I thought women wanted to be called 'actors' nowadays?

ah at least Leto is in.

>no Ghostbusters anywhere

Yeah fuck the razzies

Gods of Egypt was very bad.

Make shit, get shit.

Thanks for Correcting The Record ™!

How did this dumb bitch not get nominated for Worst Supporting Actress?

>ITT: DCucks getting assblasted

Everything and everyone in that lame attempt at a movie was abysmal

He should be replaced by someone far worse than him who starred in some shittier movie.

Ok, i get it. Everyone hates BvS.
*goes back to watching BvS*

Please fucking give Leto Worst Supporting Actor please!

That picture says so much. I didn't "love" BvS, but comparing it to Trump shows just how much ideas spread memetically these days via those little blue icons in the center of the screen. Social Media has changed the way people fundamentally "think".

No 'human' CGI double in BvS looked as consistently fake as Spiderman or Black Panther in CW.

Toppest.

embarrassing nominees for the most part tbqh

if we were going by artistry and merit (or lack of) instead of headlines, politics and virtue signalling these nominees would be much different.

ive had this creeping feeling for years now, but this one is the final nail in the coffin; the razzies are just as bad as the "real" awards shows.

>Any 2 Egyptian Gods or Mortals / Gods of Egypt

kek

>>Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party
Wow Hollywood are salty as fuck.

>WORST SCREEN COMBO
>>The Entire Cast of Once Respected Actors / Collateral Beauty

This.