Do you think France is a real contender for the World Cup?

Do you think France is a real contender for the World Cup?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z1Js8wntdk4
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=8MZGusqwKPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah, no

France will beat Italy in the World Cup 2018 final. Digits confirm; screencap this.

Yeah sure but I don’t like how they can call Africans for their squad

France can't even win the African Cup, much less the World Cup, please ameriobese, go kneel somewhere else lmao

If Deschamps doesn't take shitters like Matuidi or Sissoko, and make a solid first team like pic related, we're gonna totally obliterate any team including bigmouths as usual

>future
>average age of about 35

post the real one at least

>rabiot starter
lmoa

Didnt know you could steal players from your old colonies.

>not rating Rabiot
Ligue 2 is this way ->[_], mon ami marseillais

pfhahahahahaha
>this time, we have enough blacks in out team to win! I swear!

KEK

I've always rated the future french national Ali Baba.

>"""""""""french"""""""""

>French

Not a single frenchman there

NSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Nah

>contender for european championship

Of fucking course they are a contender for the world cup. Theres only Brazil and MAYBE Chille that could reach the semis of the Euros.

>Chille
they will not qualify

>tfw some druggy side bitch you fucked several times in the past talks shit to you because she thinks she is clean now and wants attention but you heard she got gangraped about 3 years ago and you know she will never be clean again anyway

For me, it's Peanut Untouchable

>France is nothing but Somalian refugees

KEK

lol the European championship is an overrated joke that allows garbage like Poland to reach the semis

>That flag
>That post
Poland never reached the semis of the Euro but finish 2 times 3rd of the World cup

France will either win a Euro or WC, before The Netherlands even manages to qualify for a tournamnet.

>Poland
>to reach the semis
>European championship
get stick to boreball

>france traded paris for a soccer team

youtu.be/Z1Js8wntdk4

Not a single one of these guys is Somalian

Is """"pretending"""" to be retarded the only banter Americans know?

How are Poland shit? Lol this flag really needs to be banned from discussing football

Well they sure as shit aren't French

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>n-north paris is filled with poors, it's not paris anymore
lol those clueless amerifarts

Niggers

All of them born and raised in France

>p-p-paris is still beautiful and full of white people!

The damage control KEK

>couldn't win against TSUless Portugal
>somehow still believes he can take >us on
top jej

hope you at least make it out of the group stage, lad

yo das rayciss

Right, and I suppose a family of white people in Japan are Japanese too, right?

it's like saying Bronx is full of niggers and so new york is not new york anymore, it's dumb and retarded, but as long as it's your only argument to talk about our football team..

If they live there, have a kid there and the kid lives his whole life there and gets Japanese education, yes. The kid is Japanese

Sup Forums crossboarders are the worst

You will not win the World cup but keep believing, the fall will be even more painful
Brazil is going to be the England of the 21st century

And do you think Japanese people would think of them as Japanese?

if they score goals and make japan win anything relevant, yes they will

I don't know, but it isn't the same as France, Britain or the USA, who have had black people living there for centuries

Digits confirm

New York is a shithole because it's full of niggers. New york, detroit, Chicago, all of these places were once beautiful cities with character. Now they are shitholes because of niggers.

>New York is a shithole
It's by far the best American city

It's also the city with the largest foreign%. Multiculturalim is objectively good, without "crush" of cultures no one evolves

>every country needs to be mixed with people and have no character or identity!

Ya, that sounds great!

we got it go back now

>real contender
Yeah we will just win it.

>It's by far the best American city

KEK

Holy shit you're delusional, too many movies my friend. What makes it the best? The huge skyscrapers like every major city? The diversity of people like every major city? Because they show it in movies like every major city?

>What makes it the best?
The social life, plain and simple

They have more art exhibitions than any other city, more theatres, more concerts, more restaurants, etc, etc

>who have had black people living there for centuries
WE

>art exhibitions
No it's dead Pedro

DAS RIT
NAPOLEON WUZ BLACK
AL DEM NIGGAS WUZ BLACK
WE WUZ FRANKS AND SHIT NIKKA

Which American cities have a larger activity?

>56%

CHARLEMAGNE WUZ A BLACK KANG
THE NORMANS WUZ BLACK
WE WUZ EVERYTHANG

Nowadays Las Vegas

there were french citizens with black skin before Brazil was even a country if it can sustain your autism.

doesn't paint melt in vegas? kek

I KNOW
WE WUZ FRANKS, GAULS AND NORMANZ
WHITE CRAKKKAS THINK THEY CAN PROPRIATE OUR CULTURE BAKA

You're a fool, you know absolutely nothing about America you swine. Go watch the next blockbuster movie.

i watched Rosemary Baby so i will never go to New York for sure.

you sure proved me

I would never go back to new york. Soulless city that pretends it's the heart of america.

top 5, it is full of memes but their only elite player is kante and he can't win matches alone

spain/catalunya, germany is better, brazil probably
they are a notch above italy, portugal, argentina

stay in your 200 people town, you white trash

he won premiere league on his own tho

>every city that isn't new york, chicago, Los Angeles is a white trash shithole town with a 1000 people in it

Knew that one was coming, your ignorance knows no bounds. Like I said before, too many movies. Hollywood has fried your little brain.

Hollywood is quite anti New York, if I was for movies I'd be talking about LA

I spent this last summer in France studying abroad (in Lyon) but I spent two weeks living in Paris. North Paris is the worst but almost every part of Paris is filled with sandnigs and immigrants. Don't fucking deny this. Paris is not Paris anymore, and all major french cites are getting obliterated by immigrants.

>choosing peanut untouchable when prince untouchable is there

9/10 Where is LLor1s?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=8MZGusqwKPo
Now compare it to this.
Also, i honestly believe south brazil is whiter than france these days.

Delet

i don't think that's finland you can clearly see their shirts are in english so it's probably from london

it's irrelevant, i should also compare one of your favella with one of your richest neighborhood

google "club swagga", it's in helsinki

Sup Forums - Sports
>>pol
it's that easy

>butt blasted frog mad that his country is falling apart

comme la poesie

dismoi pourquoi t'es fou

>people in nightclubs being degenerate
shocking

why are you so insecure you need to bring your poltard retardness on a sport board ?

it ain't about being degenerate, the fin was "making fun" of france for having black people

>you're not allowed to talk about politics unless you are on Sup Forums, the degenerate cesspool of fantasy
that's how stupid you sound
leave this thread if you don't like it Muhammad

>m-m-m-uuuuuuh there are blacks playing for France looool
this is how stupid you are tho

well there shouldn't be, it's disgusting and shows what a cucked niggerhole you are

no I was just one of the guys you quoted and I said that it's not only north paris getting raped by nigs/islam, it's all of Paris. Do you deny this? Then you really are stupid

go back in club swagga you're irrelavnt on this board
yes i deny it like i deny you're smart

t. aladdin

There is NEVER a thread about France NT that doesn't end in race argument

because they have nothing else bad to talk about

It's almost like there's a massive issue in France or something

Is France black?

well maybe you should consider having less niggers then

There's literally a race based protest occuring in a large scale in your favourite sport. Yet I don't go to every NBA or NFL thread asking where are the white peoples

Maybe you should consider talking about sports when it's the topic.

>i'm so insecure when i see a black player into a supposed white national team i need to go to that mongoloid board to complain about
kek