Is this the worst tattoo in the history of sports?

Is this the worst tattoo in the history of sports?

nothing compares to Pinilla

>3ft tall keeper

lol

ICARDI

>Not having a tatoo of your fail, remembering a getting stronger

>making tats you'll regret after two weeks or so

I wonder what kind of ego this mutt must have.

At least it's well made, and anyone who wants to be associated with Steve O is probably okay with it.

>Worst

This is the GOAT tattoo

What is it with Italians and excessive tattoos? Minor, small tattoos might be cute, but that's too degenerate.

Legendary tattoo. Sad to see he didn't portray Tinkie Winkie's red handbag. Like recreating a Starry Night with no stars in the sky tbqhwymwlf.

If you are getting a tattoo might as well go all out.

more people tattooing themselves?

This guy played for my club for six months, lovely tricks on the lad. Only scored once though and we lost that game anyway, but a great goal and I was lucky to see it in person.

Higuain's tramp stamp is the worst

>yeah make it look like like i've got a shirt on all the time
>yeah one with a big lion on it
>yeah so even when i'm naked i look like i'm wearing a bad shirt cos willy and bollocks out with a terrible shirt on is the sexiest look of them all
cannot fathom

This is what happens when poor as fuck people play sports professionally. Just give a gorillion dollars to a hobo ND see what happens.

no

is stevie G going to tattoo the slip

*slips*

Fucking huge considering they lost the tie overall

>muh 3rd world
american athletes get even more ink, they just are black and you can't see them, but they are fully tattooed

He probably only gets good feedback from this, specially from the Jackass crew

You're supporting his point.

Dude, it doesn't matter if you're 3rd world or 1st, there are still a shit load of poor people playing sports. What about that post made you think American athletes were excluded from the trend?

he was just saying icardi is poor because he comes from the 3rd world, like we all lived in ghettos

icardi was indeed poor, but he didn't know it

>tfw that guy is german

>a vietnamese hating on che guevara
wtf

>yeah uhhhh it's very personal, my childhood was kinda rough, the only comfort I had was watching the Teletubbies on TV, it has a lot of meaning to me man, so that's why I had to get them marked on my body forever

I think Icardi has the worst tats because they're so creepy. He fu ks some former Inter player's wife, marries her and gets the former players' kid's names tattooed on his arms. Weird af.

He got that tattoo ironically though. Literally only Steve-O could pull off that tattoo it's funny af

customers going full just 1/3

customers going full just 2/3

Maxi López never played for Inter

______ rich

customers going full just 3/3

this one must be chinese

no

It's a fucking tramp stamp m8. On a man.

Dr. Pavel I'm ICE

YOU WILL NEVER WALK...

Someone post Kevin Constant with angel wings on his chest

karma a bitch, that's what you get for invading foreign lands

a tattoo for intellectuals

Tattos are like the stars of david but instead of marking who is a jew they mark fucking idiots.

>dgw keiner Deutsche ist eigentlich weder cool noch hip

yes

what hapen?

good lord

>megamix
>strandpartei
>freitag nacht disco fox hits
>schlager
>auf der wiesen
Die Deutschen sind unkündbare Untermenschen.

got the leg amputated in afghanistan or iraq

third word is a mentality

>He got that tattoo ironically though. Literally only Steve-O could pull off that tattoo it's funny af
t. Steve O

u srs m8?

>that devil

kek

>strandpartei
>unkündbare

What? Do you dispute this?

t. fucking idiots

>"Wire me one billion chromosomes or we go to war."

>t. black man mad that tattoos look like shit on his "skin"

This is like when people whose country has literally no history says we should have open borders or that crossbreed "people" say there's no such thing as race. It's obvious if you can't have something then no one else should be allowed it either. It's the Communist way.

t.virgin

awful before, irredeemable now

>tfw you can't ctrl+z tattoos

for not liking tatoos? are you saying there's no virgins with tatoos?

who is dale? is that a tribute to his " life partner"?

isn't it possible to remove tattoos? why didn't he just do that?

Literally yes.

At least he didn't get the sponsor on the tattoo

jesus fucking christ

What prompts people to paint their bodies with ink that won't come off? Can't they just buy paintings to hang them on their walls like normal human beans?

There is objectively no reason to get a tattoo

This nigger holly shiet

this

His surname is D'alessandro, nickname Dale

nothing more embarrassing than ""men"" will thigh tattoos

You have to try really hard to do worse than a tramp stamp on your face and a Mao Tse-Tung face on your arm

you should only get a pass with tattoos if you're literally crazy like Tyson

I know this guy, he used to be a referee in wrestling. I was also one of the first to see it right after he got it. Let alone the subject matter and size, it isn't a well done tat, either.