Pedal thread

why does Sup Forums hate guitar/musical equipment threads? especially the mods? asking for a legitimate reason.

Also pedal thread, if its allowed

Attached: MTLPDLS-SCRMWHR2-2.jpg (500x500, 50K)

It's the soy.

Does this pedal make your guitar go BRAAAAAAAAP

Pedals are soy, all you need is a footswitch and a tuner

wah wah pedals are like if microtones sounded good

I play with a guy who thinks buying new pedals is more important than actually practicing so im about to tell him that things arent working out.

>he needs a tuner

Attached: A110C108-0F1C-4E2E-9844-8AA3DEA828A1.png (233x216, 7K)

>i've never played live

Probably not that one, but a lot of fuzz pedals can totally make your guitar sound like farts.

Or you can be like every indie band from California and replace your tuner with a chorus pedal.

best compressor coming thru

Attached: 8574397_800.jpg (585x600, 58K)

bumping

Attached: meme pedal.jpg (570x570, 68K)

>no attack know
>best

i really dont think this pedal would be that bad if it were paired with a good reverse delay and reverb

everyone makes it out to be shit but i dont think the point it to use it alone but in combination with other effects

do you really need an attack knob as long as your not strumming your strings to the shitter?

placing an acoustic tuner in front of your speaker cab is the patrish way to do it

>implying anyone knows how to use compression controls

If I just want to use this similar to how a piano's sustain pedal is used... should I get something else?

Attached: superego-plus[1].png (800x640, 660K)

The EHX freeze is basically just that and is considerably cheaper.

Is this a real pedal?

I find pedals necessary when you're playing through the P.A. and you have no amp.

I go to a lot of open mikes, and if they don't have a back line, and most of them don't, I use a Boss Super Overdrive pedal. Does the job just fine.

Stick to the containment thread please

Poorfags. Poorfags and more poorfags.

r. Richfag

I already have the Freeze pedal. Thank you. I guess I'll get both the SuperEgo+ and the PLUS Pedal :3

>containment thread

Yeah because Sup Forums has such a big problem with all these threads about pedals and effects drowning out all the other threads that are definitely full of meaningful discourse and discussion. Fuck off.

You're probably wasting your money but whatever.

Post your boards friends. I recommend everyone try distortions/fuzzes after reverb for some really gazey/abrasive tones.
Holy fuck theres a superego+ now? Always wanted a superego/freeze for the infinite sustain for ambient stuff.

Attached: 20161003_104921.jpg (3242x1690, 852K)

>probably
No, I definitely am. It's one of the perks to having no friends, family, or life.
Please talk me out of this pedal though. I know I'll never use it.
>Holy fuck theres a superego+ now?
I never even knew about the plain old superego. I got the Freeze awhile ago and just now noticed the superego+ when I was researching the PLUS pedal.
>fuzz
I've always been interested in Walrus' Janus pedal but I know I'll never make shoegaze.

Attached: dream_sequence_pedal[1].jpg (1200x774, 54K)

Don't need to be a shoegaze person to use fuzz. It's pretty much my go to distortion for anything that isn't death/black metal. Hologram is a really cool company and the Infinite Jets is the coolest pedal I've seen crested in a long time. Doesn't hurt that (I think) it's referencing the book Infinite Jest by DFW.

Attached: 2015-07-13 15.10.48.jpg (1676x2981, 643K)

>Don't need to be a shoegaze person to use fuzz.
I prefer overdrive to distortion/fuzz though.

I had a regular superego that I bought brand new that shit the bed on me after a few months and when I went to see if it could get repaired the guy told me it wasn't worth the fix because it had some weird specific shit the guy couldn't do. So that ended up a loss for me, and looking back on my use of that pedal it basically took over any dynamic that I would try to play or utilize other effects with. The best part about it was the send/return which I used for droney stuff.
>then I just got a loop pedal
The + version is basically this but as a multi-effect pedal. Those effects in there are basically minimalized versions of what you could get with other stompboxes. In my opinion the limitations of the variety presented in it just really aren't worth it. I don't want to knock the pedal altogether because it is cool, but I have this issue with EHX shit that their effects aren't dynamic enough with other gear despite their innovations technically.

Guitar discussion is worse than shitposting, therefore we have the general

Because the majority of Sup Forums is soy boys and girls, and they can't expand beyond popular music, rap, trap, soy lattes and their shitty macbooks...

Yes but this is pedal discussion, it's a close but vastly different world from just guitars.

ELITE TIER: Overdrive
GOOD TIER: Fuzz
JANK SHIT TIER: Distortion

Digitech Freqout on clean feedback setting