twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good Moaning?

>Bad Moaning

F

literally who?

Fuck.

Good mourning.

You stupid woman

RIP. Allo Allo was on all the time when I was younger. It was comfy as fuck and reminds me of Winter at my Nan's watching this in front of the fire.

>scraping the bottom of the barrel for relevant deaths
>this clickbait gets hits! lets keep posting people's obituaries its totally fucking working!

>Celebrity no one talked about
>Dies suddenly
>Now they come out as their biggest fan

I'm noticing a pattern here.

>Doesn't know about the Allo Allo threads
vacate to reddit

Can't you see that I'm dying ;_;

literally who?

Fuck 2017

>My dicky ticker

You are both very young and should probably stay in your Game of Thrones threads. Allo Allo was fantastic and Rene was admired by most of the Sup Forums crowd. Fucking children fucking up the planet with your low IQs and disastrous confidence issues.

I'm only 26 and I hate GOT with all my passion and same goes for Doctor Who. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of when a celebrity dies and people like to exploit the sympathy for likes.

I was pissing by the door when I heard two shats. You are holding in your hand a smoking goon; you are clearly the guilty potty.

So posting a thread on a Sup Forums message board that usually contains CIA or big black dicks is somehow wrong? Should we just ignore when entertainers that have given us pleasure die? Should we just continue to post memes and repeat the same phrases everyday like retarded children?

I think you forget where you are you little fat bitch. We're not all meme extreme children. Some of us have a genuine fondness for Television and Film. If you don't like that then fuck off.

Rest in piss

At least be happy this '2016 everybody dies' superstition/mass hysteria is over.

imagine how it will feel when hanna montana, or one of the tellytubbies dies

'Allo 'Allo was absolute fucking shit.

Spoiler: Hannah Montana is already dead

so is youre face

F

NO
NOOOO
WHY
RIP Rene, imma go rewatch all of Allo Allo

listen to me very carefully

This show is a masterpiece of classic British comedy. To this day I still find it hilarious.

Holy shit. I didn't need this feel today

pls no h8
took me 6 gorillion hours in paint

here's another

Who?

Really sad indeed. It's amazing how such a simple show with endlessly repeated catchphrases can be so funny.

There's just something about it that other shows have tried and failed to do. I'll admit that I had to have a break when I tried to binge it because it does get tiresome, but put on an episode at random and you'll have a good time with it.

l i t e r a l l y w h o ?

A guy made a thread to honor Gorden Kaye, an actor he liked from 'Allo 'Allo! and a bunch of other anons came to pay respect and share funny shit from the show and feels. If you can't show a shred of respect you should gtfo of the thread.

kys you fucking insufferable cunts

>RIP Gorden Kaye

see

Gordon Kaye, an English actor.

Actor from British show that many anons used to watch back in the day and really enjoyed it. He died, we are little bit sad with that fact. Simple human emotions

>Gorden Kaye
wut?

doesn't sound a very french name to me!

>shh, It is I, LeClerc!

For him ze war is over

What a nice uniform you've got there.

I guess Nighthawk has finally landed.

RIP

1 day 18 hours 30 minutes

bingeclock.com/s/allo-allo/328174/6354385004

it's always sad when famous actors die but this one touched my heart so much it hurts

I watched allo allo countless times, it's my favorite sitcom of all time

gorden, thank you for everything, I'll never forget you

Now he's forever fondling waitresses in the sky.

>"Rene! What are you doing with your hands on that girl's chest?"
>"You stupid woman! This poor girl's blouse was on fire and I was merely covering her breasts with my hands to protect them!"

I was pissing by the door when i heard a shit

I'm literally in tears

I always wanted to bonk Mimi.

Oh, Rrrrrené... ;_;

;_;

Zee yu in zee back hruum,Rene
RIP

F

RIP in peace.

F

F
Ohhhhh Rene

Rest in Peace.
Your show is still the funniest thing to come out on any TV.

Where the fuck is the sticky mods? The fuck is wrong with you?

It's Sup Forums all over again when the mods didn't sticky Cruyff

OOoooo'llo Ooooooo'llo

I will haunt this thread until I am given peace with a sticky!

Why isn't this thread a sticky?

Honestly mods, what a mistake-a to make-a!

Always used to watch this show as a kid with my dad. It was pretty good as far as my kid brain could understand.

F

STICKY FOR RENE NOW

'Allo 'Allo was a satire of a series called Secret Army that was about the Resistance in Europe. And it was a lot better than Secret Army.

le kek

RIP in peace

F
One on the most popular foreign comedies in my country.

>retard looking guy dies

typical britbong, his inbred genetics are gone from this word, will not be missed/10.

take your meme shows back to britpol or britint or whatever

the main actor from one of the worlds most beloved comedy TV shows won't get a sticky. let that sink in.

fallen madonna with zi big boobies

By Van Klomp

>that hair line

JUST

F

Godspeed Rene :(. Fucking cut guys, why wasn't 2016 done with its vengeance?

Which girl was the best Rëne girl?

youtube.com/watch?v=a3Apg5XQBzs

>le 2016 is disaster year meme

Yvette was hotter, but Maria with that husky voice was just pure hnnnnnnnnnnnnng

F

Jesus...

Maria.

The comi leader and yvetter are up there.

Michelle of the resistance, but I shall say this only once.

That poor girl that got shipped to Switzerland in a box.

>libbit

>turning the death of a well loved actor into your meme political bullshit

I'd tell you to fuck off back to the website user, but you're sufficiently made me hate something more than cross-websiters.

>falling for this shitty a fake

top kek

Hellooooooo ribbit

I would inseminate those milfs

>fake

What is she complaining about? Rene contributed way more than Zellweger.

f

>"Do you not see? That if you kill him with the pill from the till by making with it the drug in the jug, you need not light the candle with the handle on the gâteau from the château."
>"Simple plots are always the best."