Was there a moment more embarrassing than this?

Was there a moment more embarrassing than this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2h-42YsYWZM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ele_dj3ud38
youtube.com/watch?v=XLZi6PJS0Bo
youtube.com/watch?v=c-d8VP3cuDM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ks1e24S8f04
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/uzdqNHlnTuabP-A1Iqy_1w/
youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4&t=3113s
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/03/21/the-last-presidential-candidate-who-was-as-unpopular-as-donald-trump-david-duke/?utm_term=.97a0e0f0f991
youtube.com/watch?v=6dosfiJdr0g
youtu.be/UF1GyLn9Wbg
youtu.be/HrXCp7t-LFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Every single frame of this "ad".

youtube.com/watch?v=2h-42YsYWZM

Your life.

Your birth.

What was ambarassing is Hilary not realising that they were making fun of her the whole time.

I love Broad City. Based cunts.

I
I BELIEVE
I BELIEVE THAT
I BELIEVE THAT SHE
I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL
I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN!
I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN! I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN!

That's her best ad, it's not "Drumpf said mean words, look at these kids watching", "Drumpf called a woman fat 20 years ago"

How wet do you think Hillary is in that pic

CLINTON was 100% about fantasy - Sup Forums - television & film

Her business operation is the same as Hollywood as a business and they used empty sensational imagery (verbal and visual) to convey a sense of vicarious purpose.

The wealthy oppressed and "friends" of the oppressed could now say hello to a negro, pretend they know more gays than just their hairstylist and finally have an answer as to "what the hell is your actual point" for their nonsensical fantasy rants.

Hillary forgot about how awesome the movie Drive was and everybody knows that kino is pure Trump 100%. Admit it, Miami Vice and Yachting are coming back. Fuck man, DiCapprio won his Oscar because of Wolf of Wallstreet and he did the Revenent so it would look acceptable.

So I've made my point which is rock solid.

Hillary is pure fantasy, soap opera, rom com bullshit.

Trump is actually living a Wolf of wallstreet Miami Vice Drive Ferris Bueller dream for real.

The only thing i'm worried about is that Putin has all those eastern european women which is Trump's achille's heel.

Lads, what do?

ok, what the fuck?
If you're gonna cum in her, just fuck her.

its like an unironic version of this

youtube.com/watch?v=Ele_dj3ud38

are people in cities actually that pleb and stupid? It has to just be the hipster scum, right?

It's funny you should post that.

Here's Steve Buscemi calling on Congress to refuse to confirm Donald Trump as President

youtube.com/watch?v=XLZi6PJS0Bo

liberal new york jew girls like hillary clinton why is this surprising to you, did you expect them to shill for the pussy grabber?

I wonder how they feel that Joe Biden himself basically told democrats to shut the fuck up when someone (a black woman) actually brought this up

Biden is probably just one of the democrats that understands why they lost the election.

I still sometimes occasionally catch myself smiling over how bad she got rekt

youtube.com/watch?v=c-d8VP3cuDM

Hes just a politician than knows the game and has no respect for facebook slacktivism trying to pressure the government into doing something.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ks1e24S8f04

HAHAHAHA

how did I not see this

Sounds like someone that had a chance to win something, too bad it was her turn.

The best is hearing people right before the election and how sure they are she's going to win. Rhea Butcher on a podcast was insufferable about it and it's so satisfying to hear it now
>"How will you be spending election night?"
>"I'm pretty confident we'll be celebrating"
>reading her Twitter feed Nov 8

When will Trent Reznor have his left wing freakout?

Ah yes, the schizophrenic who thinks every post he doesn't like is by the same person

A true Sup Forums character right here

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/uzdqNHlnTuabP-A1Iqy_1w/

Indeed. I don't know how the Dems came to the "Her turn" conclusion, although I would bet Obama himself had a lot to do with it. Probably a deal for her to shill for him back in '08.

>retarded "progressives" are obsessed with being nice to muslims
>call Obama "THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER" when he drone striked thousands of innocents in the Middle East
>HILLARY YASSS QUEEN SLAY
>a deranged warhawk even more dangerous than Obama
Are liberals mentally ill?

Is anyone else here creeped out by her expressions? They seem so very fake, like an alien trying to show human emotion

is there a more ass kissed politician running for office than hillary in the last election? I am confirmation biased against her but I don't remember anything like this before

>Wants to glass the entire Middle East
Are conservatives mentally ill?

>is there a more ass kissed politician running for office than hillary in the last election?

Obama in 2012 got pretty brown.

watching neogaf and Sup Forums on auto update on election night was one of the most fun nights in my entire life. Neogaf even had mods touting Hillary clinton profile pics. It just slowly descended into desperation and sadness. Such a good time. Sup Forums was out of this world

Go and ask Sup Forums about the 2012 election
>we got this guys!

>Wants to glass the entire Middle East
Yeah, luckily she lost

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>glances at camera
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The continued delusion is unreal. They still believe that insulting and shaming people until they agree with you is an effective debate strategy. And they still think shouting someone down in a public forum until they no longer care to respond means that person's opinion will change in private.

>b-b-but I replied to every point they made by screaming at them! And then they stopped talking because they realized I am completely insane! Doesn't that mean I won the argument?

Yeah, but they secretly hate each other. 08 was supposed to be her real turn, but she fell on her sword so Obama could take her place for the good of the party.

How about this """dance"""", eh Mr. President

youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4&t=3113s

yeah you're right he was everywhere in the media and romney was nowhere

Yeah, it was probably agreed that she would have her turn after Obama blew her the fuck out on the primaries. The Dems probably had Bernie to bring in the young folks and expected them to vote for her once he gives up, and that other guy just to pretend there was actually a choice to be made.

Best fucking timeline.

Context?

Florida going red was great. But Wisconsin/Michigan switching from blue to red was mental, nobody was expecting it

>GOP nominates most disliked candidate in history
>"I know, let's make sure that the second most disliked candidate in history is our candidate"- Democrats

>most disliked candidate in history
>got more votes than any other republican ever
>more Hispanic males than McCain and Romney
>more white women (and men obviously) than Hillary

really makes you think

This person has a serious problem

He might've meant the media, celebrities, news outlets, the DNC, his own party, etc

>washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/03/21/the-last-presidential-candidate-who-was-as-unpopular-as-donald-trump-david-duke/?utm_term=.97a0e0f0f991

He's technically right. I'm sure this is faked by the Illuminati though so don't worry

donald duke is literally a nazi why don't you get it yet ppl??!!

>08 was supposed to be her real turn
I was one of the top phonebankers for Obama in '08 starting with the primaries and Ohioans with Biblical names told me they were voting for Obama because they didn't want a woman in the white house.

I don't think they changed their minds 84 months later.

That's the best a reptilian shapeshifter can do user.

IS THAT THE CHICK FROM FREAKS & GEEKS? NOOOOO

don't worry, it isn't

I want to have sloppy sex with Abby and tit fuck the big titty one

How is that the most disliked candidate managed to win against the second most disliked candidate?

More people hate Donald Trump than hate Hillary Clinton
More people love Donald Trump than love Hillary Clinton
More people don't give a shit about Hillary Clinton than don't give a shit about Donald Trump

As much as I dislike the guy I just can't get enough of Paul Ryan's shit eating grin.

basically the Clintons are effectively the crown jewel of the democrats and have a fuck retarded amount of sway.
Also by and large the DNC has dove head first into identity politics which has just done wonders for everything.

Seriously the only thing that saved us from her getting elected back in 08 was that Black trumped woman that election cycle.

>Seriously the only thing that saved us from her getting elected back in 08 was that Black trumped woman that election cycle.

Or the fact that Obama and his team were much more efficient at getting delegates

because polls are bullshit

user, it's in the end. It's all there, in fact I think this ad is a brief summary of her whole campaign.

whats huma doing nowadays

>hillary soundtrack: anthemic, uplifting coldplay instrumental
>trump soundtrack: redneck-y monster truck guitar

what did they mean by this!

I actually liked this show until this episode. Fucking dropped it so hard and never looked back.

I'd fuck the fat one.

Oh man

Is this how religious fundamentalists make children?

This comes close

youtube.com/watch?v=6dosfiJdr0g

Posting on Sup Forums

My nigga

After the shilling I was done too user

I was literally shaking with cringe

Your birth.

The fuck is this

youtu.be/UF1GyLn9Wbg

youtu.be/HrXCp7t-LFw