SHANGHAI SHARKS vs HOU 8:00PM ET
TOR vs POR 10:00PM ET via NBATV

Other urls found in this thread:

nbamath.com/nba-individual-seasons/
youtube.com/watch?v=cWS9yCTbGQE
youtu.be/AgeKRnJHRwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cant wait for my celties to win the title this year

>I'm a basketball assistant at a mid major university.

John "2018 MVP" Wall

not reading posts longer than 15 words to be honest

Same bro. Can't wait for GODrie to win Fmvp and regular mvp

Harden, Curry, and Rose are not net positives on defense, their offensive games are just so good (not sure if this is still true for Rose) that it vastly outweighs their defensive deficiencies for the most part. That doesn't make any of them good defenders, it just means that their net value is greater than their defensive losses. Hell, Houston doesn't even attempt to play defense and just outguns everybody.

That's fine defensive strategy but it doesn't make them good defenders which is what this argument is all about

November 3rd is when the Lakers and Nets meet. Mark your calendars

kardashian power rankings:

1. courtney
2. rob
POWERGAP
3. kim
4. kris
9001. khloe

thoughts?

nets win easy

Good post

if he runs more and they find him for post-ups early, or if he takes another step out for threes (his numbers were great), and the spurs game moves away again from the midrange, i'd be fine with that.

what i still don't like is how almost everybody involved talks about "him" and "the team". he does that, pop does that, even the other players do that. leonard's comment was almost business-like. two years in and they either haven't fully incorporated him or he refuses to really become part of the group.

but it's interesting they even got comments out of the spurs staff and players. doesn't happen all that much.

Oh, hey LeBron hahahaha, didn't see you there hahahahaha.

In the end it's all about your net rating and total points added.

nbamath.com/nba-individual-seasons/

Will LeBron ever recover?

what shoes are those

>Kevin Durbeta could be playing with Russ, PG, Melo & Adams, winning rings while keeping his pride
>instead he'll always be remembered as a weak minded mentally ill snake with fake rings

PG and Melo wouldn't be in OKC if Durant stayed dumb bitch

The Los Angeles Lakers will win a ring in ___ years.

looks like asics

>implying they couldn't still tradr Oladipo and Sabonis for PG
>implying they couldn't still trade Kanter for Melo

Ur one cheeky cunt m8

Bruh they're like 40 million over the salary cap

Pierre dumb af

Doesn't matter, all done with trades and bird rights.

Melo still would've wanted to leave the Knicks because Phil has been forcing him out for a long time. Still wouldn't have found a better trade partner, Melo would've opened his list to OKC sooner instead of just wanting the Rockets. PG still would've wanted to be traded because the Pacers were already declining and had their relationship strained. And PG could've been asking for a trade to OKC for all you know since he's friends with KD and pressure still would've been on teams and players to create a superteam to oppose the Warriors in the West.

Durant not leaving literally changes the entire complexity of the /nba/. Him going there was a huge butterfly effect

In Danny we trust

>and this is where you'll be working if you don't stop with that bust shit

>and this is why holy shit Danny Ainge is a retarded GM and your post was horrible like his trades

D'Angelo Russell gets traded to the 76ers for Jahlil Okafor and some role players plus future draft picks

would you agree?

Don't they already have two young point guards?

D'Lo is a shooting guard

Russel is cancer, did you see him not passing to Lin? fuck that bitch. we'll take jafeel and 2nd rounders for him, deal.

Never amount

Jah looks good. It's like he actually tried to get good in the offseason. It's a shame that Philly has too many bigs if Embiid is healthy and somebody has to be the odd man out

>getting a better player and a top 5 pick is a bad trade

Lol ok

>Boston
>Dodgers

sean marks would agree

>Kyrie
>better
>they traded the Nets picks
>good

Kys

Also
>getting rid of Bradley
Retarded

He might be retarded but he's our retard, so shutup.

4 more years of the NUKE

>Norman Powell has agreed to a four-year / $42 million extension w/ @Raptors

>Russell Westbrook and Steven Adams fully participated in practice today, Patrick Patterson still out

>Kyrie Irving and Gordon Hayward could be heard talking about LeBron, "hahaha he thinks we're still cool"

powell is shit rapties are shit

to be honest, LeBron sacrificed a lot having to deal with a ball-hogging Point Guard. It shouldn't be LeBron's job to be the primary ball handler. He had to adjust for the sake of winning games. Try telling Kyrie to get rebounds, assists, defend, and make plays. Now with him gone, LeBron can hopefully do more of what he usually did in Miami.

why are you so obsessed with lebron?

Patterson is shit. So enjoy

>Danny Ainge was heard after the Kyrie IT trade saying "Fuck that little midget, he actually thought we cared about him, lol" many hissing sounds were also heard afterwards

You think he still can?

Guy was gassing out in the finals. Now it's all up to him to be offensive and defensive. Maybe IT could do something but he seems like an even worse ball hogger.

>Joe Lacob Considered Offering Stephen Curry Below Max Contract

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Bob Myers kept Lacob from actually bringing a below max offer to Curry in free agency.

According to Myers, Curry laughed when he saw the contract numbers presented to him due to how absurd they are with $45 million in the final season of the deal.

Lmao. fucking jew owners. But even he knows Curry doesn't deserve the max, system babby of the highest order. Makes Kawhi look like MJ.

I bet Lebron can't wait for the season to start so he can eat McDonald's before the game (he gets it for free) and take a big terd during halftime.

My friend is a coach for the Cavs and he says this is actually a big problem. Lebron refuses to stop turding during games (he says it brings him good luck) so the coach and the other players have to discuss the game outside the toilet stall.

>when healthy

YES FUCK YES!!! He’s the future of this league. Wait and see motherfuckers

this

nigga you think i live THAT shithole lmao

Grizzlies anthem this year yessur
youtube.com/watch?v=cWS9yCTbGQE

>rapshits happy about signing worse avery bradley

enjoy your second round exit

>Nic Batum Likely Out For Season Tearing UCL

Depends on who else is involved and what picks. Okafor still has negative value considering the NBA today.

hawks will reach the conference finals, remember this post

you're not out for the season with a ligament tear in the elbow desu

time to retire

Russell for Jahlil and Emeka

JUST

Where will the Clippers finish in their division?
Will they make the playoffs?
What will there record be?

>3rd
>Nope

youtu.be/AgeKRnJHRwo
>kobe would kneel
Sup Forums BTFO

>not passing to Lin
Haren did the same thing. Lin is a black hole offensively so when he is played in 2 lead guard lineups they just take turns. Portland does the same thing.

based kobr

>based kobe

Running a nice warm bath, Grizzlies rebuild is going well in 2k. We brought Allen Crabbe back from the ashes

Reclamation projects, change your playbooks and watch these niggas flourish with the right coach

reminder /nba/ dick rode the fultz hype train

i bet you feel real dumb
lmao

Reminder point guard has the highest learning curve in the league and your franchise is retarded if they're hoping to revive themselves via a 19 year old guard that played in college one year and just adding free agents

someone else will earn the fruits of their labor developing teenage point guards

I do...I feel so fucking dumb right now...I’m so sorry!!!!

I rode it until my Celties knew he was shit and traded the pick. From that moment on I wish he failed in all his basketball aspirations.

Batum was my nigga in 2k13

fox tho

VC was mine last year, he straight up made like 30 straight shots across multiple games without missing one. 3 pters, dunks, midrange, all that.

I need to see how he does this year

Horford is unironically mine in 2k18. I score 90% of the time if I use him in the pick and roll

Well I mean if it's your shooting hand how can you play?

it takes a good man to admit his mistakes i am humbled by your honesty

Kings got George Hill who will start

I got angels

I got my city doing front flips

so?

Andrew Harrison>Mike Conley

Scared to get dropped off in 2k?

What's your psn bitch

>Lin is a black hole offensively
??

I only play on Xbox

Loser lol