When will the Panthers cut him?

When will the Panthers cut him?

right after a women cuts his sandwich

did i miss anything? i tend to ignore the press conferences and all that crap. only in for the games.

Cut him? They should give him a raise, immediately.

He said it was funny to hear a woman ask about routes.

You're the problem

That's funny to hear a female talking about problems

you're an idiot

And you're reddit.

Oh thank you for fighting our fights for us, O strong, powerful man.

Please mansplain why I should be offended?

so? thats it? tumblrinas getting triggered over nothing again? for fucks sake, they deserve to bleed every month.

Sexism isn't cool

as soon as they've talked to kaep

it wasnt really necessary for him to insult her. they werent even arguing or anything. it was just a generic question any reporter asks.
why couldnt he just answer the question instead of being a neckbeard? if illiterate niggers can understand routes, why wouldnt a reporter be able to?
>nigger 1: run 5 yards and then hook back
>nigger 2: pass block
wow that was so hard to understand

It's funny to hear a female talk about sexism

Why is it so hard for people to give each other the benefit of the doubt?

What's most likely:

1. Cam was genuinely bemused a female spoke so eloquently and was so knowledgeable on Football jargon and mechanics?

2. Cam has been living a double life for the decade he's been in the public spotlight. The public face and a secret, evil side bent on oppressing women and believe they're sub-human.

I know women have a tenuous middle position on the Oppressions Totem Pole and falling lower sucks, but this is dumb

So who's more oppressed, women or black men? Who will the sjw's side with?

When I get a gf

IT WAS HER TURN

my money's on the women

This. All of twitter is calling Cam out.

this. It's obvious what females are doing. Fuck off, cunts. Nobody wants to watch womens soccer. Even if all the pro sports in the world were single-handedly dismantled by predatory femanists crying crocadile tears, no one would watch it. Watching professional clicking is more fun.

Most guys don't want to fuck black men

SJWs only fight for their own team. They will virtue signal on the side but at the end of the day, they are only concerned with furthering their own interests.

his double life is dressing up like willy wonka and acting like he is the GOAT to the media, but then being too big of a pussy to dive for a fumble in the game

Please consult the Opression Index:

1.. Jews
2. Arab Islamic Men, Arab Islamic Women (esp. the hijab/burka kind)
3. Black men
4. Black women
5. Hispanic men and women
6. Transsexuals
7. White women
8. Native Americans

---power gap-----

9. Gay people ([[[They]]]] blew their load too quick and legalized Gay Marriage before the 2016 elections)

---Power Gap----

10. Races and Religions they want to ignore
Such as: Indians, Asians, Bisexuals, Hindus, Buddhists, etc.

---Exreme Power Gap----

10000. White men

>gay people below native americans even with all the gay marriage stuff
>asian men not ranked 9000^9000+1 despite being more oppressed than black men in reality

>black men above white women
>black women that high
>Native Americans that high

>Gay people below Native Americans
Remember when the media blew up a small Mom &a Pop store refusing to bake a cake for a gay wedding into national news? I'm sure that happens every week, but the media isn't combing local news for the gays anymore.

They used up the gay demographic by legalizing gay marriage. That was the "carrot on the stick". Gays come in all nationalities and colors, so they're reverting to a Centrist demographic, thus they're politically useless to those who dictate the national dialogue

>Asian men not ranked
Yeah, but Asians, as a demographic, out perform all other races financially besides Jews. Asians don't have a "victim complex" for themselves, thus they're a useless demographic. One that can't be manipulated

>Black men above white women
When a movie, comic book, TV show needs a token minority--90% of the time it will be a black man.

Black men can't be shot by police when they break the law. White women can.

>Black women that high
Black women are largely ignored in movies, video games, etc so they place lower than their men.

But they get the advantage of belonging to blacks. They can play the race card when confronted which places them high on the list.

>Native Americans that high
They only place above the Races the Media ignores because of the Washington Redskin's name.

They're a tool the Media will use again to take down the NFL, an institution that embodies masculinity

Black women are being pushed a lot more recently than in the past. Spiderman Homecoming and American Vandal, the main "love interests" are all black girls. Isn't the love interest in Flash black too?

>Jews
>opressed
I wish someone would oppress me with large amounts of money

and even funnier to hear a female talk about what's cool

They made the list, dingus.

I genuinely dare you to make an antisemetic comment on social media

Women are dumb and shouldn't be involved in sports beyond cheerleading. Female "athletes" are aggressive ugly dykes who still can't compete with amateur men. Cam did nothing wrong.

I'd put trannies above spics, and native Americans in their own mythical category

>refuses to kneel
>btfo dumb roasties
is cam literally our guy?

Okay womyn knight. Please tell us how proud you are that a women dominated you

>Not afraid to tell it like it is thanks to his Black Man Armor

envious

>too pussy to dive on a fumble during the superbowl

Sexism doesn't exist. It's like muggles and Namek.

He didn't insult her, dumbass. He just never heard a woman talk about football with jargon.

Idiot.

The suprising thing about this is that even though he’s black he has still been thrown under the bus. If you’re black and you don’t listen to them they hate you more, look at the sheer hate they have for extremely unoffensive people like Ben Carson

That's just hate for conservatives in general

Think about it, any conservative, white black woman what have you, is painted as insane and an asshole and/or dumb to a degree

all of them

That's the fruits of the libby media

Fuck off reddit cuck.

ben carson has said that going to jail makes people gay and all sorts of retarded shit...he believes the earth is 6,000 years old

>definitely /ourguy/

>going to jail makes people gay and all sorts of retarded shit
How is that retarded? They're only around other men for years and have to get off somehow.

Ayyy lmao

I'M A PATS GUY BUT CAM SEEMS BASED TO ME

It's not who's actually oppressed, it's a perception

Jews have gotten as far as they have because they've convinced everyone they're oppressed and don't you dare question it. Similar with sandniggers. They can literally commit genocide and they're the oppressed ones, apparently

>refuses to kneel
sauce? Big if true

>"After the news conference, Rodrigue wanted to find Newton and talk about what he said. She did catch up with him briefly. The conversation, according to Rodrigue, was not taped but went something like this: She asked the quarterback if he really didn’t think a female could understand routes. Newton said she wasn’t really seeing specific routes when watching the game, she was just seeing if somebody was open. She argued that he didn’t know what she saw nor how hard she had studied football, and that maybe the two of them needed to have a deeper conversation."
>"Newton said that maybe he should have said it was funny to hear “reporters” talk about routes and that, if she actually did know about them, then she knew more than most reporters. Then he gestured toward the locker room, still filled with her colleagues. Rodrigue ended by asking Newton – whom she had introduced herself to on the first day of her employment with The Observer in October 2016 – if he knew her name after she had covered the team almost every day for the past year. Newton said he did not."
>“Jourdan Rodrigue, Charlotte Observer,” she said, and then walked away."

He issued an apology but she didnt accept it until twitter dug up a couple nuggets, now shes backpedalling

He hasnt kneeled but he did raise a fist after a TD, He stand with coach Ron every anthem with his hand over his heart. The Panthers are huge into military support and Ron Rivera does the USAA ads

Fpbp

this is not the first time would have talked to a female football reporter, because literally every sideline reporter for every nfl and college football games is a womyn. dont need to get so worked up ahmed.

>Its a pissing contest between someone accused of racism against someone accused of sexism

Dance puppets!

he's not wrong, and every educational credential he has places him way above anyone in this thread

Did Cam himself say he raised his fist for sone special reason? If not then it's just the media trying to get clicks because I've raised my fist playing football for no reason other than to celebrate too and im white

It is true and it is big.

This is just her 15 minutes of fame. She's gonna be put into her place.

Man or woman: if you're white in 2017 you have literally zero social power. White women only believe they do because they're over white men in this socioeconomic fiasco derogatorily known as the Oppression Olympics.

Case in point: two things ridiculously out of context and not completely accurate

>durr hurr how do we make the neurosurgeon look dummy??

I'm surprised the media so overwhelmingly chose the side of the female over the minority.

Watch the post game interview.

He admits he did it for "black power" (what an oxymoron).

I've been following the Panthers since 2009. Cam has never, NEVER been political. Being black and being labeled a "coon" by other blacks is a death sentence for his career though.

(((Verified))) Twitter is on her side

Black Twitter is on Cam's side

how bad would the fallout have been if a fucking white male said the same thing?

handegg should be in /asp/, all this Sup Forumstrash just further proves this.

Fuck that, we have enough garbage posting as is, keep fatball fags on this no fun allowed containment board

You may only reply to this post if Cam was your guy before this controversy.

tl:dr

So... according to the SJWs, KNEELING is about Free Speech. But now Cam CANNOT freely speak his mind?

Apparently, in the NFL, Free Speech is subject to a CORRECTNESS test.

This just proves that SJWs have no sense of irony, much less one scintilla of logic.

Just ordered 3 Cam jerseys for my female friends!

ESPN will immediately hire her, fire two men to give her a show and jump her over 45 guys who've been doing college play-by-play and have her doing MNF next year.

Just sayin'....

actually it is pretty cool

If she didn't have a documented history as a racist idiot ESPN would've given her a $200k/year analyst job. Social media history comes back to bite.

Who's going you be their QB a woman?

now get out

>What are the chances we get a "buddy cop" movie with Newton and Arenas?

heh

as long as she's white it will be better than having a black qb

>white men not 1

yes. the nfl is a wh*Te dominated league unfortunately.

>white men not 1
wew

ITT: /sp9k/

Liberals are hypocrites. News at 11

America sure criticizes people in high positions differently. Our president has said things way worse on more than one occasion. Cam says something that is misconstrued as sexism and he loses sponsors. Remember when he was being criticized for his celebrations in the end zone? Sure seems like if you're a person of color, your actions are way more heavily scrutinized.

liberals never cared about being consistent
they'll argue for anything as long as it will fuck their enemies over and then exempt themselves

Jfc user my sides

people of color are more likely to commit crime so they should be more heavily scrutinized

>it wasnt really necessary for him to insult her.
yes it was fag

Trump is probably the most hated man on the planet right now.

>phoneposting
You're the fucking issue, kys you fucking faggots

And 70% of that are blind hatred.
The man literally could achieve world peace and xemales would still be full of impotent anger (which in itself is ironic).

You're not getting back in the good books, reddit boy.

He's not just a neurosurgeon. He's a world class neurosurgeon who was the youngest chief in the history of one of the world's best hospitals.

That's exactly what I'm saying. Trump can face a tidal wave of hate, disparagement and vitriol every day, and lefties will still be like "Nobody says anything to Trump when he says mean things cuz white privilege".

>he's good at butchering about in people's brains, he must be wise in every aspect
good fallacy