Germans ban "far left" wing website

Mhmmmmm, so let me get this straight
There's basically a new terror attack almost every week in Europe. But instead of focusing on that and muslim extremists, they're cracking down on anarchists, and hippies?

Great to see Germans have their priorities in check. Who needs freedom of speech anyway?

dw.com/en/interior-ministry-shuts-down-raids-left-wing-german-indymedia-site/a-40232965

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/interior-ministry-shuts-down-raids-left-wing-german-indymedia-site/a-40232965
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So let me get this straight.

You live in a second-world shithole which is increasingly becoming more corrupt, yet you focus on Germany.

Good dog

Not an argument.

It's like a Sierra Leonian focus on the woes of a country like Sweden. It doesn't make sense.

Focus on your own shithole of a nation, whose problems are greater.

>far left
nothing of value was lost

Ban Sup Forums from Sup Forums

I actually I agree I just like stirring shit

that quote is incorrect. mankind will be free once sub 120 IQs are removed and all psychopathic glitches in the mind are removed and also everyone is a good parent :D

this. it always ridiculous when some loser from a third world shithole mocks or even somehow criticizes an actual first world country with wealthy population. it's like a dog barking at some king

That's not how IQ works dipshit, if you remove all the sub 120 IQs, 120 becomes the baseline of 100.

exactly however that baseline IQ will be manageable.

Hamburg anyone? These "hippies" are terrorists too.

>the expected value from 120 to infinity is 120

Learn some history Colgate, my country has been corrupt for as long as we've been in the EU. If anything, you Western Euros this behavior, and are enabling our politicians and oligarchs by literally throwing billions upon billions of Euros at them.
What else did you expect?
Yet nobody cares. The EU certainly doesn't, as they haven't started any actual countermeasures besides a good tongue lashing, to deal with Hungary. So fuck you.

That's not what I'm saying dumbass.

are enabling this behavior and our politicians*

>The site's anonymous nature allowed users to post without, they thought, repercussions and led to inflammatory entries. "You should hunt Nazis, you should box Nazis," a user wrote. "And the pigs, too." The anonymous threat to police - called "bulls" in Germany - led officials to determine that the site had become a "lawless realm," and, for now at least, the authorities have ended it

Nothing of value was lost

>dw.com/en/interior-ministry-shuts-down-raids-left-wing-german-indymedia-site/a-40232965
Good, seeing left-wing opposition to free speech back-fire is allways great

>That's not how IQ works dipshit, if you remove all the sub 120 IQs, 120 becomes the baseline of 100.
No, it would be a high number, as that would be the new average

>You live in a second-world shithole which is increasingly becoming more corrupt, yet you focus on Germany.
You need to be a bit more specific

Except everyone in the EU should pay attention to Germany, since they're such a huge pillar of the organization and have a profound effect on all the other countries within it. Whether or not his country is worse, it's still in hospital best interests to pay attention to and discuss German politics

*His best interests

>anarchists, and hippies

>he wants the red-shirts to win in Germany

Germany was bad enough when the brown-shirts won...

>if you remove all the sub 120 IQs, 120 becomes the baseline of 100
How else can i interpret this other than if you remove everyone with an iq

Are you saying that because there are terrorists attacks in Europe, Germany isn't allowed to fight against left wing extremism?

So let me get this straight.

You're an Islam practicing shitskin?