Is it happening?

Is it happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Germany
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3659052/Mayor-Calais-calls-migrant-camps-moved-Britain-Brexit-vote-scuppers-border-deal-France.html#comments
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

?

Except for muslims

something something world war 3

wew Europe belongs to Germany?
>germany says

Except for muslims. They can have it.

Tanks in 5 mins

Witnessed.

That's the only group of people I can imagine they could possibly be referring to. Strange...

Who is "taking Europe" from them?

Do they mean:
>if Netherlands, France and anyone else try to leave the EU (which we planned to rule over as the 4th Reich of Nazi-Cuck-Caliphate) then WE'LL KILL YOU ALL!!

???

lmao why does germany ruin everything? its the 3rd time now

Germany, Germany, Germany...we've talked about this twice before...

Stalin was right. We should never have rebuilt their country. We should have let them all starve to death then raped the survivors until the historical memory and the genetic lineage of Germany was gone from this earth.

>Martin Luther destroying Europe.
Explain this meme.

>mfw Germany openly admits to claiming 'ownership' of Europe.

since the days of Rome
all the germans have ever done
is fucking ruin everything

let's just let the muslims kill them all off once and for all so the true white people can actually build something up and not have it destroyed for once

übertreib nicht

WORLD WAR 3

I don't remember Italy ever conceding its sovereignty to Germany. Deluded Markel, I've bad news for you: Europe is not your personal playground and it never was.

>3rd time

Alot more than that.

Incomplete list:
>barbarian invasion
>sole Arian herasy holdouts for centuries
>martin luther
>30 years war
>war of seccession
>franco-prussian war
>WWI
>WWII
>Refugees mandates
>now this

Partition of Germany when?

Break up of western Christedom. Directly leading to the 30 years war and the continued herasy up to modern day.

The German military is garbage. It is the worst equipped and funded military in NATO at the moment. They are of less operational strength than Belgium.

They can't really do anything

retard-alert.exe

You should really get a grip of some history

That was the plan until they realized that they would not get as many blonde's to fuck if they just killed them all.

Life sucks when you have kinky black hair and a huge banana nose.

Er, this is largely what happened anyway.

>anyone remotely alpha with no physical problems goes straight to front lines, dies
>betas, children and foreign rapists left at home
>betas flee or get killed
>mass surprise sex occurs

Germany is a nation of submissive man-children being dommed by mama merkel and her coalition of uppity cunts.

Since when was Germany the leader of Europe?

ooohhhhhhh.... well, damn.

Guess that validated my take on such an obscure threat.

Makes total sense now.

>Merkel: You VILL NAUCHT take mein REICH!!

tanks in... now

What a time to be alive!

This x1000

The best always die in war. While the cowards breed and run the future.

It's a constant in every nation throughout history

IF ICH KANT HAVE DU THEN NOBODY KANN

Since most of the EU started living off of the German economy.

You are an incredible retard.
Martin Luther was actually based and Protestatism was hijacked by the same krypto kikes and Jewish converts who made Christians believe they were the Chosen ones and cucked a whole religion into oblivion. He was redpilled as you are bluepilled

THATS IT WERE BOMBING BERLIN!!!

Since the EU formed.

I know... it makes it all the more puzzling.

I figured she'd at least wait to build up that "joint" EU army before going full Fuhrerette!

Context?

Link to credible news source?

why is german economy so good?
honest question poland is right next to them why is Germany so rich?

we support the anglo's, just a shame half of our army is already under German control

I just checked, it is on the AFP twitter

>Break up of western Christedom.
Chalcedonian christianity had already been divided. It was only a matter of time before Catholicism collapsed too. Is see now issue.

>the best always die in war

Last time I checked, a majority of the Band of Brothers came home and lived magnificent lives. The best don't always die. I could list examples all fucking day long. If anything, the ones that survive are the Alphas. The ones that died are the Betas. The ones at home are like 43 notches below Gamma.

>In 2014, Germany recorded the highest trade surplus in the world worth $285 billion,[17] making it the biggest capital exporter globally.[18] Germany is the third largest exporter in the world with 1.13 trillion euros ($1.28 trillion) in goods and services exported in 2014
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Germany

Germany benefits greatly from the "free trade" that exists between EU members and also the various rules that prevent those same members from trading with non-member states unless specific standards are met. The EU is a gigantic sham designed to enrich Germany and various (((neoliberal institutions))) at the expense of everyone else.

>If anything, the ones that survive are the Alphas.

In modern warfare it's the dudes that stay low and don't fight that survive. This has been known since WWI. Call of Duty is not real life.

Anyone who writes a book titled : "On the Jews and Their Lies"
>pic related
is pretty cool.

FWIW the Catholic Church was really fucking up in the late 1400's through the 1600's badly.

In a way, the Reformation actually helped the Catholic Church stop a lot of bullshit and reform themselves a bit during the Counter-Reformation.

So in a way, it sorta saved them, but in the end Christendom was still divided and that fucked a lot more up than just the Church.

We cannot compete in terms of wages with other countries and we don't have ressources, so our only option is best quality plus we are like drones when it comes to work in terms of efficiency. Most of our economy ia export based which benefits us

>Who is "taking Europe" from them?

The people who live there.

>europe belongs to the germans! ..and our muslims...

fucking krauts french fags should you want to uncuck yourselfs you have my support

Already heard it was good, but never read it yet. Is on my list now

Solid education system and brand recognition AKA meme magic.

They've got a pretty good manufacturing sector supported by cultural traditions and good trade agreements because everybody wants to buy "Precision German Engineering" products.

Compared to Poles who's only long standing tradition is getting in the way of invading hordes at extreme cost to self.

The funny thing about Catholic shills who constantly bitch about Lutheeanism is hat they have absolutely NO idea what Lutheeanism is actually like. I grew up in a traditional Lutheran Chruch (so traditional, they were still doing sevices in German) and I can assure you that Lutheranism is essentially Catholicism without the Vatican. The practices are almost all the same, with only a couple being different (such as seevice not in Latin and being able to own a Bible, albeit those practices that atre shared are mostly named differently). After the Vatican II reform, Catholicsm and Lutheranism are basically the same thing.

And the spread of Protestantism was the final nail in the coffin for the Crusades.

Byzaboos can blame Luther for the Turkroaches still being around.

Poland are like the starks in got then, too proud with honor happy to live poor and no matter how many times they get fucked over they come back and still defend the rest from hordes of whitewalkers/muslims.

why is poland so based?

Lutheranism*. Can't belief I made that mistake twice.

If anything it's you fucking crypto-jew papists that the real heretics. Cucks.

Not really. What put the nail in the coffin for crusades was failing so utterly that calling for a Crsuade became political suicide for a Pope. The Crusdaes were LONG over before Protestantism came into existence.

>88

The European project is a failure, and it's going to become ever clearer as more member countries start to trickle away to shouts of 'You need us!'.

bratwurst nazi adolf hitler schadudenfruedue
see i speak german

uh are you denying the holocaust?
youre going to jail by the thought police, hans

They got away with fucking up the world and didn't even have to get cucked by communism fully unlike the countries who fought against them.

>Catholic without the Vatican

That's about right. What could go wrong?

Sad but true.

After the 3rd crusade things started going to shit.

(Didn't help with the retardation that was the childrens crusade and peasants crusade in between those either)

Not much. We miss out on the child rape origies and the globalist shill leader, but we get by without them.

>American
>religion
your fucking lego shit isn't anything close to Christianity we just allow you to do that so that you stfu

Germany doesn't really have a choice in the matter. They don't have a competent enough military or a strong enough population to put up a fight.

They are weak and gay, with no real natural resources. Entirely reliant on cucks and Muslims, they will be crushed and the United States along with them.

Bad time to be a nigger.

Anglos can't understand concepts of Christianity. You guys have practice in doing your way of doing it, but you have no clue of the actual meaning of it. You'd need a continental European mindset. This is why I have to chuckle every time a non European brings up religion. South Americans are like beast mode of interpretation of religious practice. Will they ever reach appearance of divinity? Niggers are way too tribal and will always mix everything with their vodoo cult. And chinks have no soul so everything has no meaning to them other than the literal meaning.

My grandparents are from Germany and my Church was started by German immigrants after WW2. You're beyond fucking retarded.

You don't remember signing the Maastrict Treaty?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3659052/Mayor-Calais-calls-migrant-camps-moved-Britain-Brexit-vote-scuppers-border-deal-France.html#comments

Kek, Brits thought that leaving the EU would improve their immigration situation.

Tanks in Warsaw when?

If this was an argument, it won't help your case.

Also coal.

PLEASE DO NOT FORGET ANGELA MERKEL IS JEWISH !!!!!?!??

>She changed her last name.

>>>>>>>>>>STOP BLAMING GERMANY