/brit/

Lily May Mac edition

Other urls found in this thread:

wheninmanila.com/netizen-claims-australian-filipino-internet-sensation-lily-may-mac-is-not-natural/
twitter.com/BBCNews/status/901005510421381120
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DELET THIS

To find out who controls you, simply find out who you're not allowed to criticizee

haha baby egg plane

third

Reckon the first year of uni was one the best years of my life. If any of you lads are going, just fucking let loose and have a good time.

hahaha wow *head explodes* thank WOW fuckin holy shit bro i was sitting here smokin weed and WHAM i read this ZoooooooooOOOOOOm fuckin blinded me MAn aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

gf said I was too big for her
I'm like 5,5" at BEST

what the fuck
is she lying or what

"Reckon the first year of uni was one the best years of my life. If any of you lads are going, just fucking let loose and have a good time."

What did you do? Get pissed and chat shit? Sounds great

wy is it so angry

Just got this absolute steal at 700pm in zone 1.
Well chuffed.

She is the Queen of Brit

WHITE POWER

Peed the bed again

A 2001 study found that the genetic affinity of Indians to Europeans is proportionate to caste rank, the upper castes being most similar to Europeans whereas lower castes are more like Asians.

i stayed in my room and levelled on LOTRO (unironically)

jewish controlled brainlet, not that i can blame you, the tap water shrivelled your brain before you even had a chance

WHITEY

Indians are obsessed with looking white

desu it was probably the worst year of mine.

discovered that adulthood is even more miserable than secondary. people just ignore you now, even when you're civil, even when people act friendly they have no actual interest. bastards all.

Fraud
wheninmanila.com/netizen-claims-australian-filipino-internet-sensation-lily-may-mac-is-not-natural/

>Libyan "people"

twitter.com/BBCNews/status/901005510421381120

boo fucking hoo
>wahh people stopped even pretending to like me
needy prick

hated uni
made me fat because there was this really nice and cheap pizza place near my halls and I'd just eat pizza every day

hes here

*surreptitiously watches you post*

heard that on the news hahaha
*pwarp*

i know what you mean

lost weight though

>hmmm yes i'll go to university and stay in my room and not be social that will definitely work out

Actually my complaint is more "people pretend to like me, but put near no effort into it."
If anything I'd rather just be actively disliked and get on with my life. It'd save everyone time.

"hated uni"
"made me fat because there was this really nice and cheap pizza place near my halls and I'd just eat pizza every day"

WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE LOOKING AT????????

me right now

boo fucking hoo
>wahh other people have manners and it annoys me for some reason
needy prick

loved uni
became a vegan and had sex every day with my harem of vegan girls

You're a vegan?

>he has a double phd in astrophysics and brain surgery
>he forgot to leave his room during uni, thus having no connections, thus being unemployed and on the dole

literally happened to my brother's friend's uncle's cousin

i'm pretty i'm a retard lads

If I can have friends and enemies as a child, why the fuck does everyone have to be empty now?
It's not even neediness. I've more or less given up, I'm just irritated that I was ever lead to believe there was a point to it all.

well only a retard would think you're pretty so that checks out

lukewarm about uni, me

>connections
FONT

I read that China has more people with genius level IQ than the USA has people.

How likely is this?

didn't hate uni but found it really tedious and definitely not worth the amount of time and money spent. disliked most people there too, just loads of these faceless international-cosmopolitan clones
it was so dreary
I enjoy being free so much more, uni seems just like a stopgap so you don't need to become an adult

literally doing that right now

If it has so many eggheads then why is it so shit

Time for ANOTHER bath.

It never ends.

spent my younger year 18-27 in doors playing video games and avoiding people due to being shy and awkward
wish I could get those years back now
it's hard putting yourself in uncomfortable social situations, but it's better than the alternative of being alone all the time.

don't waste your younger years lads and gals

t. reformed normie

>wahhhhhhh

The number of eggheads is balanced out by the huge number of knobheads.

just looked around 'Orilla'
north america is so peng why do I live here

more a sort of groaning noise.

had a friend who had a really well paid prestigious job as an architect but lost everything to his world of warcraft addiction.
not even joking

China has 1.5 billion people
america has 350m

it might look nice but imagine actually having to live there
you couldn't have your own comfy little home like every Englishman desires, it'd have to be a cardboard shack with your next door neighbour knocking on you to come watch Game of Thrones
it's a bit like how Northerners brag about cheap housing

BISMILLAH

okay mate
no need to be pedantic

Some Yankee tries knocking on me I'll do time.

I'm 18 and doing uni next year, can't say I'm looking forward to it but it can't be that bad if every single person on the planet excluding 3 billion miscellaneous third world rasheeds tries it and at least half get out with a degree

29 and never went to college
if i could do it over again i still wouldn't

haha imagine turning it on haha just as a joke haha

Tickle my ring

not anymore

she was far more attractive before

utter shit cunt

fox and grapes
exhibit a

there's pictures of what you're describing
not posting them here though
the janitor wouldn't approve

fanny

ah yes, because a degree solves everything, mhm
must be worth it if all those people are doing it like you say, right, mhm

the only vegan i've ever known was my older brother who got 3 DUIs and live under house arrest, and so therefore all vegans are retarded miscreants

haha they'd be obliterated
guts and bits of bone and hair sprayed all over the runway
their families would never recover from such a tragedy haha

>peng

white pride?
world wide m8

*downs my vimto*

Poo!

business idea: alcoholic 8% vimto

who wants spaghetti hoops?

if it provides you with a decent income so you can do everything else then so be it

keep in mind I've got around 40 years left at the very least assuming I don't get hit by a car tomorrow or shot by a deranged paki, can't imagine what would happen to bona fide NEETs once their parents kick the bucket

years later...

/brit/ in a nutshell

we watching the big fight sunday morn lads

Tried jelqing about 4 years ago

Willy didnt get longer but started having these really powerful cumshots where cum will literally continually shoot out my willy in hot streams punctuated by big shots that flew across the room.

Not had them since and its just been the ol' dribblers and odd shot since them

Just pour a bit of blackcurrant cordial into your special brew. Same thing.

the chemical brothers are overrated i reckon

you arrive in Birmingham

hatposting is the most childish form of reply, you simply lack the intellect to refute my primary argument

Speak for yourself. I'm well 'ard.

>half pinoy tart with the lips of Jay-z, hair like a member of ABBA and the jawline of david gandy isn't natural

stop the bloody presses lads

>he's never had a cheeky vimto

>the south

dire

>hatposting is the most childish form of reply, you simply lack the intellect to refute my primary argument

>willy

I fucking cringe whenever I read or hear this word. What sort of beta wimpish twat uses it?

I hope you get glassed in the face

ah yes, a piece of paper means you get income, mhm, that's how it works, yep

Sightly older than most people I know at uni and also wen't to a uni packed with uppity posh wankers. I get by but I really find it hard to put up with the antics sometimes

Birmingham's midlands.