Imperialist Sweden and her crimes

Tell me about the crimes Sweden has commited against the people of Finland and Denmark.

Other urls found in this thread:

popularhistoria.se/artiklar/erik-den-helige-och-svenskarnas-korstag-till-finland
strawpoll.me/13784612
youtube.com/watch?v=scAeDTIECM4
youtube.com/watch?v=Uv5CHV1QEjE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe you should read the most basic information before falling for Finnish (Chink) lies.

>A completely unchristian, but perhaps more direct reason for, the Eriks crusade is mentioned by the author of the Eriks legend, only in passing. It was the Finns, he said, who had begun the murders, they had ravaged wildly in the Mälardalen region, and it was therefore no more than right that they would suffer from Sweden's revenge.

popularhistoria.se/artiklar/erik-den-helige-och-svenskarnas-korstag-till-finland

The Eternal Swede, opressor of the finnic peoples.
The thief of the lands of Denmark!
Down with the swede!

When will the eternal Swede pay for his crimes?

Sw*de trying to justify their crimes and oppression with lies

I wish we did something cool like genociding the Finns, too bad it was just revenge for their raids on Sweden, Mälardalen is where Stockholm is today.

Don't care about victim cultures

>sweden steals bohuslen and jemtland
>ends up with sweden looking like a flaccid penis
was this a part of your plan?

Apologize for beheading Saint Erik
Apologize for taxing Swedish peasants into starvation to fund your wars in Germany
Apologize for Stockholm bloodbath
Apologize for betraying us and siding with the Catholic league in the 30 years war
Apologize for instructing Scanian rebels to kill Swedish citizens
Apologize for siding with Napoleon
Apologize for killing Karl XII
Apologize for siding with Denmark against us since the dawn of time

>genocide finns
>sweden loses every war

I found that line even more unbelievable than the rest of the fairytale made some hundred years after the affair.

Whenever Skane is returned to its rightful owner.

I have explained this to amerisharts and other clueless foreigners so many times...
DENMARK DECLARED WAR ON SWEDEN AND THEN GOT FUCKED UP AND GAVE US SCANIA IN A PEACE TREATY
THEY THEN DECLARED WAR ON US SEVERAL TIMES IN FAILED ATTEMPTS TO TAKE IT BACK
sweden earned that clay, fuck off

honestly fuck denmark

good post

Their shitty protestant wars killed 30% of the German people.

The average Dane doesn't even know we ever had something called east denmark anyway, so it's not like it matters anymore.

strawpoll.me/13784612

nice

Christianity.

eternal svecomans

Why are Swedes so butthurt over Danes here? Why do you care so much about rivalry between royalty? Literally lowly peasant menality, thousands of danes and swedes were sent to their deaths for rich monarchs who wanted more money, so fuck off with this faggotry.

Danes need to be put out of their misery for their own pathetic irrelevance and north eastern Sweden is best just forgotten

Actually it's just banter
We haven't been at war since 1814 so there's no reason to be mad although it does annoy me when danes act like they were victims in the scanian conflicts

>although it does annoy me when danes act like they were victims in the scanian conflicts
only Sup Forums autists act like that, ask any dane on the street here and they wouldn't even know scania was ever danish and probably wouldn't care either.

Fake and gay.

Where's that "Nordic unity" when was needed during ww2? Oh yeah, half of these fuckwit useless states get annexed by Germany and the last one standing closes it's doors in fear of being drawn into the conflict.

You don't get to choose your friends or enemies in this world and it's easy to act friendly during prosperity and peace. Otherwise nice people and beautiful countries but would kill your countrymen without a second thought if it was threatening mine no matter how much we're similar and muh "nordic"

youtube.com/watch?v=scAeDTIECM4

I knew I should have looked further and found that image with Finland removed since you always launch into autistic rampages. The point of my post was that we like danes and norweigans and don't actually resent them for hundreds year old things.

kys

Isn't there a /his/ for this kind of threads ?

We're getting along very well now (with some slight tension maybe) but if/when the shit hits the fan your kind will be mercilessly killed

If this were true you wouldn't be genocided.
Seriously? Everyone is taught about how we rightfully took Skåne from the filthy Danes and made sure that filthy snapphanar couldn't do anything about it. I guess you'd rather just forget :^)

>The point of my post was that we like danes and norweigans and don't actually resent them for hundreds year old things.

How did i resent anyone? Just explained point blank what realpolitik is and how it works on global scale. As i said i have nothing against anyone but would in the case of threat defend my home without a doubt was it a russian or a swede.

>tripfag telling me to kys

Oh the times we live in, how about you off yourself you ugly cunt

Danes don't care about their own history, all they do is drink and create dysfunctional families.

Allow me to clarify. I was explaining to the Dane that we do not resent them. I don't really care about Finland. You can also relax about having to defend your home from us because we gave up claims to Finland in the early 1800s.

>sk any dane on the street here and they wouldn't even know scania was ever danish and probably wouldn't care either
where the fuck do you live? I want to know where people are this retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=Uv5CHV1QEjE

Finns are the niggers of Europe.

>we gave up claims to Finland in the early 1800s

The Svecomans most definitely didn't. If we became too meek suddenly, there is no doubt they would've striked

Danes are extremely historically illiterate, history in general is barely taught in school anymore. It has nothing to do with being retarded, it's mostly just people not caring at all.
Although I can't blame them because our history is honestly pretty pathetic and laughable.

>cyrillic letters
Why?

Weren't svecomans just some political movement during russian rulership? Doesn't sound like something to worry about. Deport them here if they cause trouble.

>Highest iq in europe
>niggers of Europe
Hmm...

Also i hope your country burns soon, sw*de

Fuck you mongolian scum.

PAY REPARATIONS NOW!!!

YOU PAY REPARATIONS

Our pathetic cuck history is the only reason we're getting bashed here 24/7. Hence, those Finns who don't act like a nigger (in other words, don't stand up for themselves) are the real problem. It is not the immigrants, it is not the leftists (even though more so than immigrants), it is the meek pro-EU pro-Swedish beta male Finns who are the core to all of our problems in this shitty cuck country.

Getting rid of immigrants would give a temporary solution to some of our problems, killing weak native males would give a permanent solution to all of our problems.

Stop genociding our people.

why is modern Denmark so pathetically small compared to Sweden, Norway & Finaland?

i laugh everytime I see it on the map.

Denmark was always small. Danes are just really pathetic people with no achievements.

>we wuz cimbrians
>we wuz vikangz
>muh north sea empire
>muh colonial empire
>muh kalmar union
>muh ancient kingdom
how is out history pathetic and laughable? It's pretty high-tier imo

because nobody fucking lives in Norway at all. It's just a giant frozen wasteland. Sweden is better in this regard, but it's extremely thinly populated. Also, they are geographically isolated and have tons of natural ressources, so they can easily defend themselves. Try bordering fucking g*rmany and having no natural ressources apart from arable land

because denmark is a countrylet

>kalmar union
>something to be proud of
>colonial empire
lol

>i laugh everytime I see it on the map

Actual autism

t. Pat Svensson

>we wuz cimbrians
those were celts, not danes/germanics
>we wuz vikangz
you mean norwegians were vikings, we barely did anything
>muh north sea empire
didn't even last 20 years, what a great """empire"""
>muh colonial empire
you mean inheriting norwegian settlements in greenland and iceland?
those tiny overseas colonies don't count, we sold them all to britain because they were worthless
>muh kalmar union
achieved literally nothing and was dissolved when sweden left, completely useless union
>muh ancient kingdom
such as? there is none, and even if there was we wouldn't have any claim to it.

>those were celts, not danes/germanics
It is uncertain, seems to me like most clues points towards denmark. In any case, WE WUZ TEUTONS
>you mean norwegians were vikings, we barely did anything
now this is just objectively wrong
>didn't even last 20 years, what a great """empire"""
still a heck of a lot more impressive than pretty much any other country that wasn't a great power
>achieved literally nothing and was dissolved when sweden left, completely useless union
fair enough, still an interesting part of history
>such as? there is none, and even if there was we wouldn't have any claim to it.
we can trace our royalty further back than anyone else, except for the japanese, which is pretty rad

stop being a self-hating cuck

>It is uncertain, seems to me like most clues points towards denmark
if anything, it points towards a tiny minority who may or may not have descended from cimbrians. ether way it literally means nothing as the cimbri were small time compared to most other tribes.
>now this is just objectively wrong
it isn't, most viking raids were organized mainly from modern norwegian land. very few "danish" tribes organized raids.
>still a heck of a lot more impressive than pretty much any other country that wasn't a great power
there's absolutely nothing impressive about it, there was no conquest involved, it was all purely political and fell apart once the king died.
>we can trace our royalty further back than anyone else, except for the japanese, which is pretty rad
our royalty isn't even ethnically danish anymore and hasn't been for hundreds of years, and our monarchy is only the 4th oldest in the world.

I'm not a "self-hating cuck" I just find it laughable that people are actually proud of being danish. This country is and was always a joke. Culture, language, history, it's all stupid and pathetic.

Crimes? What crimes? Bringing civilization and defeating your enemies are not crimes

>we can trace our royalty further back than anyone else, except for the japanese, which is pretty rad
Our first king is literally Odin, you can't go further back than that

t. self-hating cuck