So....Donald Trump

So....Donald Trump...
>BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Bernie bros hate tpp
>trump nullifies it
>FUCKING TRUMP REEEEEEEEEEE

Who are you quoting?

>getting triggered by a comedy show
And here I was thinking this site was for adults only.

your mom bitchnigga

So... DonaAHA... DonaldAHAHA I can't...AHAHAH Donald Trump AHAHAHAH

>Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

>HURRRRRRR WHY ARE YOU SAYING BAD THINGS ABOUT MY GOD COLBERT DUUUUUUUUUR
Why are liberals so thin-skinned ?

Why did this make me laugh? ffs

>WAH, WAH WHY IS HE MAKING FUN OF TRUMP IN A COMEDY SHOW

seems like OP is the one who's thin-skinned
also as always a faggot

>its a John makes random noises and doodles on instruments moment

The imagined opposition that I keep winning internet monologues with.

I am amazed they kept him. I thought for sure he would be gone within three months.

He just shouldn't be mic'd, that would solve a lot of the problem. Make him lean in if he wants to mumble some nonsense, like they used to do with that bald faggot

On The Late Show with Stephen Colbert: Steven talks shit about Trump for the 237th time! Can one show tell the same joke over and over? Find out on the next episode of. The Late show with Stephen Colbert!

Is this supposed to be ironic?

>And here I was thinking this site was for adults only.
You are an idiot for thinking a site that likes to make fart jokes and "mommy" posting was for adults.

This place is a fucking joke. If you want serious discussion go to /lit/.

he's a nigger, everything he says is important

>If you want serious discussion go to /lit/.
t. someone who has probably never been to /lit/

>t. someone who has probably never been to /lit/
>t.Sup Forums prick
We don't want your kind there.

Srsbsns is at /his/ f@m

/lit/s whole style is chump

>comedy show
>isn't funny

Why is this allowed?

When will Trump shut down the whole liberal infiltration of the mainstream media?

It's unpatriotic.

if you don't think this is going to be the basis of political comedy for the next 4 years you are delusional

regardless of your political stance you have to be intentionally ignorant to not understand how easy it is going to be to make jokes like this

This.

Also /sci/, though don't expect them to humor shitty thread topics. /sci/ is a lot better at letting bait roll down to page 10 than most boards.

> Marie and John, a working class family was watching the Late show and mr Colbert gave then a simple quote..

So Donald Trump

> The family reunites. John called the kids and even nana who needed especial treatments is in the living room . They expect with thrill in their hearts the moment...

Is

> John, Marie and their family waited the whole day for this moment. Was the man on the moon type of feeling.

Hitler!

> Their burst out of laughing. Their veins explode creating a mass wave of blood inundating the street and creating a massive red river filling the sewers tainting the whole country with copper lines. That was a glorious day for the whole humanity and it started with a late night joke.

>If you want serious discussion go to /lit/.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAGAGAGAGAGAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Trump has a 30% approval rating, so I don't understand why people would boo when you mention his name. That's so weird.

Haha he had a 10% chance of winning too DRUMPF BTFO

>(((polls)))

Far right parties are not going to win the European elections. Just look at the polls :^)

Nice reply bub, did your husband did for you?

I can see him making changes to libel laws, I imagine this was a personal reason for him running in the first place (besides other reasons that he has ranted about for decades).

>that feel when you will never get to do that

Yeah I polled my gender studies class and he had a -27% approval rate, who even voted for this guy

HEHE Trump has an approval rating of 99%. Trump said so.

>Far right parties are not going to win the European elections. Just look at the polls :^)

Didn't know the far right was in charge of Europe now

They're not. He fucked up his comparison.

the people he thinks he can see

>did your husband did it for you?
What did you mean by this?

Current Year Man > Colbert >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Meyers

>tfw didn't vote for trump, but still have to put up with art taking a backseat to mindless trump bashing for as long as he's in office, if not longer
I already see to many shows with ridiculous trump strawman characters, and of course all the "good" characters happen to be women and minorities

Classic Sup Forums serious discussion. This place is the toilet of other boards.

nah, at least Colbert has some decent delivery, current year man has the most annoying voice.

why is he still pretending he's not bald?

>sits in silence for 5 minutes
>"Dona-"
>The crowd erupts into paroxysms of laughter. The boundary between their minds is eroded by this shared apocalyptic moment. The studio is blown away and this new being shambles towards DC to destroy its enemy

>dude imagine this guy said something generic about Trump
>grrrr i'm angry now

you guys will die young of stress related heart attacks

current year man is shit, he couldnt even succeed in britain with our woeful standards of comedy, he had to go to the usa and make use of his accent

Who the fuck is the black guy on Colbert?

>nuh uh uh uh oh man oh man
>oh yeah yeah yep yep
>oh nah nope nope nope

Jesus Christ, can he shut the fuck up?

His approval rating matches up with the amount of the vote he got

>/lit/
>serious discussion

Top jej. Go back to your Lolita general #2472 kek

>syndicated television and comedy talk shows
>art
It'd be different if you couldn't turn on a TV channel without it being about trump, but let's be honest

>did your husband did

Yes, /lit/ truly is the bastion of modern discussion.

>HE'S ORANGE
>*crowd explodes*
>*earth shakes*
>*volcanoes erupt*
>*sky opens up*
>*universe gets sucked into a black hole*

What is with this red hot liberal agenda the western media has?

Don't tell me it's a Jewish conspiracy when Trump is a Jewish puppet.

have fun jerking off to feminized romance novels faggot

They all get paid by the same donors. Some of them are Jewish, some of them are Saudis, some of them are just faggots with a post-modernist agenda.

TINY
HANDS
I unironically like Colbert.

So only 20%?

I'm not posting on /lit/, am I?
You don't shit where you eat, but that doesn't mean something to the people who have Sup Forums as their main board, because what they eat is always shit.

>he hasn't heard of 8D crypto jewing

you have to be 18 to post here kid

the liberal agenda has become the 'progressive corporate agenda': supported by banks, media and foreign governments

>DONALD TRUMP WEARS A TIE THAT IS TOO LONG
hahahahahahhAHAHahahAHhahHHhahahAHHAHAHAHA
>I MEAN LOOK AT IT ITS SO LONG
QWEHQWLEHQJKAHAHAHAHAHWAHWWAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHUHWUEHWEHU12H22
>LOOK HOW LONG IT IS IT GOES ALL THE WAY DOWN TO HIS CROCH

Ȁ̸͔͙͎̑Ḥ̶̗̥͋̀͒̉H̦̭̙̖̤̫͓ͨ̉̄̈́A͈̺̐̄͞Ȟ̼̝̹̓͒̄͆̔͛A̲͈̳̺͕͆͛H̃̏͊̑ͧHͭ̃̇͆͟h̤̹̻̎h͈̖̞̺h̴1̴͉̻͚̽h̞̘͞hͯ͏͈̜͈͕̯1̤̻̺̐1̯͗̇h͔͠ḥ̹̋͒̊͛̉ͭ̈́
̙͖̜̲̫̫ͮͣ̆̋ͤͭͣw̽̀h͓̱̾̈́͛̈́ͨ̕h̪͖͔̄̒̆̾ͤ̅̚w̼͖̬̗͎̱͗͆̒ͯͪ̽̀h̸͈͇̼̝a̛̟̠ͧ́ͤ̊ḩ͚̺̯̔̒̀͐ą͈̬͔̤͔̟̭h̝͑ͫa̛͇̣̩̐̇ͤ̈́ĥͨă̪̇͒̆́̚͜h̛͈̜͙͓͕̯̬̅̒ͦͨ͗a̐ͯ̿͊̎͜h̴̩̖̱ͪ̍ͯ̅w̧̳̗̯̫̔ͨ̉̈̆̚h̤̳̻͈̫̰̔̊̀̈h̡̤ͬ̈ͅh̻̝͓̑ͮa͕ͭ̈̉̈́̄͒h͍̲̤̪͈̺͊̄̋ͭ̆ͣ͆a̠ͩ͡H̵̘̗̪͉̭̭̼̓͂̊̾͐̂͆H͚̻̯͉̟̼͐̉̎͌Ã̐͒͝Ḩ̣̣͓̗͈̎͆̇A̶͚̞͗ͫ̓ͭ̃H̭̼̯̩͉̫̰ͧ͠A̩ͯ͆̒͋H͌̏͌̕Ạ͒̆̽̉̏͘H͈͙A̶̼ͯ͊̈ͮH͉̤̼͉ͪ͂ͬͣ̾̌̑A̧̱̗͈̠̋H̻͓͌̅̏̚W̹̳̅̾͊͌̄̚H̝̞̋ͤͯ̊ͭͣ̀W̱̱̹̠̱̰͉ͫ̋̂̽̎̈H̼̠ͩ̒̌̎2̗͚̫̝̗ͤ̿H̢͐͗̂̎1̟̮̀̉̌͗2̿ͭ͒Ḫ͓̟̣͔͎̱̓̎ͣ̆̂H̩͙͓̤̗͒͒̈̑H̢̏̌̀ͯ͛Ạ̵̜̝͖ͬ͊̀H̠̝̫̔͗̊Ả̼̱̜̖̟ͨ̍̄Ȟ̲͙̜͈̠̝ͦͩ̀A̙̤ͭ̎ͮ̅͌H͕͉̥͚͎͌̂͗̽̓ͨA̼̬̖͓̫̥̦͞H͇̰̯̦̟̻͟A̦̣͎͒͐ͤ̒̀̅̑H͓͚̤͋̆Ḣ̫̼̪̘̑Ȁ̴͆ͭ̒̽̌H̺͈̙̞̟ͤ̓͞A͎̰̮̼̖͛̐͆ͨͮ

back to bitch

meanwhile calling Hillary Clinton a Fallout ghoul in a wig is a hate crime of the highest calibur

>constantly treating politics like some kind of stupid sport where you "win" and "lose"

if nothing gets done, or we constantly make laws, then repeal them, we all lose idiots

So when media, banks, and foreign governments support Trump, it's not part of an agenda or it's not bad because it's not called "liberal"?

its 8 years of bad habits being undone in one night a few months ago. they're still reeling, and doubling down on being immature whiny little cunts

Oh, you're merely pretending to be retarded. My bad.

>>HURRRRRRR WHY ARE YOU SAYING BAD THINGS ABOUT MY GOD TRUMP DUUUUUUUUUR

you lot are worse than the liberals at this stage

Everyone but megacorp shills are against tpp

>hahah da media says drumpf has a low approval rating!
I hope you can find some solace in that but just think for a moment

Trump won the presidency

The republicans control the senate

The republicans control the house

The democrats have lost of 1000 positions in the government since obama took office

The democrats and obama have been rejected politically no matter how much you want to throw around what the media says but I really hope you can find some sanity in their lies

Colbert was less biased when he was the host of an openly left-wing political show than he is now. It's weird. He switched to an older, more conservative audience on a more "neutral" network, and only got even more extreme politically.

>y-you are just pretending
No wonder why this place sucks so much, if the average user is like you.

Great rebuttal

oh look all, the wise centrist is here to tell us how great it is in the middle having no real beliefs and truly enacting no change.

fuck off

>too much

>This place is the toilet of other boards.
I've never seen a more accurate description of Sup Forums.

Nice reply.

No one is responding like that. A pathetic straw man by a pathetic poster. I'm glad you dumb fucking losers lost the election, makes it really easy to shit on you and your ilk every time I see your reddit/tumblr responses. Just get the fuck off this site honestly, loser.

>"If Europe doesn't start letting in more muslims they'll all die"
>muslims start killing Europeans
>"It's 2016 bad things happen"

Thanks man, I worked hard on that post :)

Nah it was a stupid shitpost but you posted it in the right place :^)

Thing is - His viewers don't treat it as comedy show but as a "witty" and "insightful" commentary on current political issues. Colbert himself said that he has no clue about politics and maybe Trump is what people want and he is simply doing his persona because that's what Jewish overlords pay him for.

Conan o'gingercunt is my favourite

the point is there is also no change when both sides are so worried about hollow victories that they never take what actually works from the other side and just do a 180 every time

trump is adjusting obamacare, Obama's only crowning achievement. he isn't totally undoing it. the wall, defunding free pussy power abortions, and naming islamic terrorism are some new machinations of a born leader.

At least Sup Forums can proudly say it is only the second worst board these days.

Every board describes themseves to be the worst and the ones lurking said board is proud of it

>No one is responding like that

it's literally what the OP was aiming for, cuck.

ya, we were aiming for winning the election and stopping you loser cucks from enacting policy, so thanks again for losing, fucking whiny false equivalence faggots. thats why no one likes you, because you're so fucking obsessed with drawing comparisons because you want trump to be as fucking stupid and evil as you are. gg kiddos, eight long years

>obama literally killed osama
>literally got a nobel peace prize

toppest kek

also

>only crowning achievement

No shit, you illiterate redneck, you can't have multiple crowning achievements. It's why it's called crowning.

you can have multiple crowning achievements, prove me wrong or dont reply again mad little libcuck.

>"killed osama"
>(((Nobel Peace Prize))) for just being black

kek

Why do Americans take these late night shows (with any hosts). Its seriously turn your mind off bullshit.

All these shows are heavily scripted messes that get views only because they show beautiful celebrities.

This is what you people use to develop and argue your political opinions?

Low tier humans.

It's not a comedy show, it's Colbert endlessly poring over every single tweet Trump puts out. He makes Sup Forums look like its a well rounded board the faggot is so obsessed.

And yet Sup Forums is so upset by his 10 minute sketches, it's creating off-topic threads on all boards. Surely, Sup Forums is a lot more well rounded than some comedian.

and yet libcucks are so upset by our 10 minute off topic threads. Surely, educated progressive libcucks are a lot more well rounded than Sup Forums

Yes, because the OP's post that took him less than a minute to write on an anonymous image board is equivalent to Colbert's daily anti-Trump vigil in front of however many people still tune into late night television that has millions of dollars behind it.