Why does Sup Forums hate Jamiroquai?

Why does Sup Forums hate Jamiroquai?

Attached: Jamiroquai.jpg (718x539, 34K)

no

I don't

No, I don't.

They do?
That's it you're all incurable plebs.

Attached: we dont actually talk about things we actually for fear of turning it into a meme .jpg (330x495, 46K)

Their last couple of albums have been lacking.

huh?

I love this dude, what r u talking about?

>Their

Bullshit. Automaton kicked ass. One of my faves from last year.

kek

Because they have actually made great music instead of bland hip hop/r&b that stinks.

I don't, they're great.

Where to start with their discography?

Start from the beginning with Emergency on Planet Earth

Totally think, when we get a new festival scene (remember Phoenix?) Jamiroquai will be a great headline act. He seems like an obvios choice for Reading, Glastonbury , V, I don't know why he is overlooked.

>Bullshit. Automaton kicked ass
This. Once again trends in fashion ruin good music appreciation.

Attached: image015-3-576x1024.jpg (207x344, 25K)

tell me, why does he wear this hat?

Same as Dappy, it's a good way of getting noticed.

Attached: thH4UAFG0N.jpg (188x183, 9K)

He's a big manlet

If I pull this off, will he die?

for you

I really like them though. Even the newer albums. Don't know how exactly they're supposed to be worse.

1>3>4>7. 2 if you like 1 and 3, 56 if you like 4, 8 if you like 5 and 7.

Never seen any jamiroquai hate. Canned Heat was great as well as the synkronized album. Haven’t checked his new one out, but I’ve heard good things. Jamiroquai is approved here.

I used to love them, haven't listened to them in forever though. Gonna listen to them right now thanks for reminding me of their existence

>care about music infrequently
>completely missed last year's release and only just been made aware of it
>can look forward to it now

Attached: 1500416404595.gif (139x211, 371K)

Godzilla 2000 sucked.

Too young to die is my anthem, what an inspiring song.

He is the man that predicted that the future. Was made of. Virtual Insanity. A true seer of seers. A prognosticator of prognosticators.

I still love them, it's mainly nostalgia since they were the very first band I really got into as a kid. But they're just really cool
Although a few days ago I got really high and realized he sounds exactly like a black woman singing (especially the first albums) and it suddenly felt kind of weird
I kind of understand why people are pissed about cultural appropriation now, because it literally feels like he's imitating black singers, not just the voice but all the gimmicks, like in Too Young to Die when he does all the "Mmmmmh NO NO NO"
I was really surprised by Automaton too, I didn't think a band like Jamiroquai could still release decent albums, I went in expecting it to be shit