IS JAPAN COOL?

youtube.com/watch?v=DLHukYrVi8M

No

Far better than here s korea XD

actually Japan and korea are almost the same in many points

Are you an English teacher?

Very different when i've been to japan.
I lived in Osaka and fukuoka 2 months and i've been japan very much.

From city, human life to even human faces.

Of course here is worse

Because S.korea fallow all of japan's culture and economic system as well.

Such a fake video. The ordinary japanese is so far removed from what could be considered 'traditional' japanese culture that if they don't kill themselves from being overworked, they abuse alcohol. Videos like these exist mainly to appeal to tourists.

according to Oecd report, japan's happiness index rank 19 in 36countries while Austrailia rank 7.

You deserve to say so .

Is it true Japan's long term game is to use anime to destroy Abraham religions?

We're at rank 7 because we have free healthcare, high wages for low skill jobs, welfare and relaxed work culture.

Usa 12, Germany 11, France 17, Spain 21 Italy 23, and south korea 31.In 2015.

And according to beautifulpeople.com,In brazik world cup, Japanese player rank 16 and Austrailia rank 7 by facial appearance.
And In 2016 olympic, Japan male and female ranked each 63and54 while Austrailia rank 31, 20 and shitchina rank 120, 133 ( so olympic's standard is facial appearance)

According to here korea's article, japanese's Appearance Satisfaction
ranked 13th in 23 countries, while Austrailia rank 7 and shitchina ranked 23th.
How do u think ur country and shitchina?

Japanese in korea are the most obnoxious thing ever existed.

>The ordinary japanese is so far removed from what could be considered 'traditional' japanese culture

I love how these ignorant people like you from 100% artificial non countries with no real deep rooted culture try to bring our image down by typing bullshit stories they actually have no idea about on the internet. Kind of Cute.

>they actually have no idea about on the internet
Yeah I guess those jap professors I saw during my study tour who do social research are all wrong about Japan suffering an identity crisis ever since the end of their economic boom. I was in Hikone which is considered rural, and even there all the normies wanted to live in the biggest cities because they could have more fun and the normal ones lamented how they most likely wouldn't be able to live there because of a lack of jobs. This isn't exclusive to Japan - most Western countries are suffering from the same thing. But what would you know? You're probably an gaijin teaching English.

>what is Japanese cuisine
>what are matsuri
>what is omotenashi
>what is hanami
>what is wearing yukatas
>what is karuta
>what is Osechi-ryōri

There's a lot of traditional stuff still practiced today by ordinary people in Japan.

>Australians
>having a say on culture
>ever

which martial art do you practise?

fap fap fap

yes

Japanese need to purge Otaku and Salaryman cultures

Kuuru dosu

judo myself
other family members do kendo and tea ceremony
mom practiced naginata at uni

people only like japan for anime

Kys weeb

I don't like Japan for its stupid anime but like for anything else.

You are not people ken-san

Anime is just a subculture in Japan.

If you remove the Salarymen and Otaku from your culture.

Japanese and japan is faaaaar better than mexico tho.

Well they had nothing to do with the WTC attack so I guess theyre not cool.

Bin Laden >>> nippos

My best friend is from Nagasaki and my wife is from Shibuya. Only had one awful interaction with a Japanese person from Nagoya (long story short, she was really drunk and super xynophobic.)