Will American fat shaming ever end?

Why can't we just eat our tasty bacon burgers without being judged by the world?

turnto10.com/news/local/warwick-restaurant-server-fired-for-calling-customer-fatty-on-receipt

Other urls found in this thread:

feabie.com/Photo/List/ImTheCuddleMonster
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because you're killing your body user. For your families sake, loose some weight.

In all fairness... he is a fatty.

you can't get more 1st world than "body shaming" lol

I certainly hope not. And I'm a 6'3" fatty.

>they're so ashamed of their bodies that being called fatty triggers them

Why is this making me laugh? Not even at the guy himself for being fat and butthurt necessarily, but just the fact that this is getting covered by the news.

Why is it so fucking funny to me?

This. Men at least can admit if they are fat.

The only reason this fat shaming shit exists is because of women and their insistence on being disgusting slobs... not only do they want to be fat disgusting cows but they also want you to bed and wed them despite the fact.

Just abstain yourself you weak willed piece of shit.

>Sup Forums is now popular
>newfags try to troll irl
>fail
>mfw

Sad thing is it was probably some retard trying to show off.

>lol, this dumbarse wont notice what I did, kek

>get called fatty by a waiter
>"WELL I BETTER CSLL THE NATIONAL NEWS DO EVERYONE IN THR COUNTY CAN HEAR MY NAME AND FATTY IN THE SAME SENTENCE FOR A WEEK"

should have just spoke to the owner t b h he didn't think this through

I hope not

Because your fat ass is the reason the V22 Osprey exista.

>fatty/2
So half the fat?

Shame is the most effective form of enforcement. A culture without shame is a dying culture.

Because you increase the medical insurance bill for us all.

Hopefully never.

>fat shaming
Fat fuck sjw degenerate or failed troll spotted.

Here's your reply now fuck off.

We seriously need to fix this American obesity problem.

Yesterday some fat chick with nasty rolls posted a mirror selfie on Facebook.

She was wrapped in bubble wrap with a sign that said "POP ME". lmao.

It was for an ABC Party (Anything But Clothes Party).

I'll feel kind of bad for posting the pic though.

No.

Never.

When will America learn?

that picture cant be real.

>It's becoming much less acceptable to make fun of fat people, even though they're making our country look bad and leeching off our tax dollars
>it's perfectly fine to point out someone's height and make fun of them though, even though they can't control their height
I never asked for this

That poor fucking dog.

She's British. Americans don't weigh things in stones.

Dima tell me this is some sort of a fat suit.

Liberate me
Liberate me from life

As long as obesity is bad for you

>owner's son did it
>says he fired him and 'he's not allowed on the property anymore'
lmao

Isn't this an average sized man in USA?

Romans reportedly used to eat, then puke so they can eat more. Average Americans live like ROman Senators. Apart from the sex and servants.

Good luck fighting the stronghold of the junk food company's and the gmo corn in literally 90% of all grocery items

Hmmm...do you think maybe...just maybe...that's his point?

>Who was fatty/1

feabie.com/Photo/List/ImTheCuddleMonster

Didn't he use to be a basketball player?

Thanks for the support brother

Is it? Clearly I misunderstood.

Stop telling lies. Only Americans are fat.

Pls tell me this is parody

>get called fat
>get a news segment
jesus fuck just burn it all down

So I can only move to Italy if I'm obese?
Shame.

Well that obviously Amerifat has now cherry picked 4 images of fat British people, so yeah

Just rape a child, everyone will hate you because you are a pedophile and not for being fat.

> Magnetic card present: ARNOLD
wat

Lol look at this fucking midget here

kill this fucking bitch

America must be stopped.

> a good source of energy
lack of energy isn't your problem Murray

4,000 fucking calories?!?

Atleast in America fucking fatasses pay for their food costs jesus christ.

I make 1K/month and struggle to get my 2.5K calories a day. Im trying to gain weight and its fucking tough....

USA is fatter than Mexico.

manlet detected

>stone
>american measurement

Being overweight is objectively bad.

How come no one thinks heroine shaming is bad?

Yes, the traditional American stone.

It literally isn't, Paco. You're the fattest country on the planet.

Shes british

Not by much though...

>£75,000

whats the /2 mean?

Probably the table number

>The server was trying to motivate him

Hah, that's my mum right there.

Since I was a wee lad she has claimed to be on an 800 calorie diet, but then I'd see the woman spooning icecream straight from the tub and when I called her out on it, she'd say it's her "cheat day" and that she has a "slow metabolism" and needs to "boost" it with a cheat day so she can actually lose weight... or something.

Surprisingly, she isn't losing any weight despite being on a "diet" for over a decade and constantly whines about how her body is magic and diets don't work blah blah blah doctors don't know my body as well as I do! With liberal doses of bullshit like "diets cause cancer".

Can't help someone who refuses help, lads. Fatties like her just don't want to hear it, they want to be some sort of special existence that magically can't lose weight, plus being obese gives them a magical understanding of the human body that no professional (or thin/healthy person) is capable of having.

FROM
THE
TUB

Plus all she ever buys in junk food anyway. She refuses to count her calories because her imagination is more accurate than the nutritional tables.

>eat cottage cheese and rice crackers for two days
>get together with friend
>eat an entire cake together

Means that a first fatty didnt get butthurt like fatty/2 lol

whaat the fuck is a stone

i thought those were mushrooms. i see now that they are mexicans

Ayy

kek, sad but true

giggled

>Lego is hard for fat children to play with

HIGH TEST

Complaining about body shaming is just as legitimate as "anti-racism"

What difference would it be if the guy was black, and it said "nigger"?
None, but the media, 90% of the population, and the legal system would disagree..

I use to be 240lbs and I'm only 6'1, luckily one of my buddies in the army dragged me to the gym. Stuff like this actually works and for the better.

Why the fuck did you save that picture?

A male is crying about fat shaming? I thought only women did that. Men are supposed to improve themselves instead of bitching about it.

Sometimes you need to jerk it to disgusting stuff to appreciate the good stuff, it resets fetishes to acceptable levels.

This actually makes sense...

Fat fucks are always delusional.
They love spewing that "it's genetics" shit, but if you keep an eye on them you see them sneaking in ice cream and potato chips all the fucking time and if you call them out they get assmad.
I really, really hate fat fucks.

This thread needed more fatty photos

The sheer disgust and self hate is fantastic motivation, everyone has limits.
I've been there people told me I was big boned they were full of shit, most of these people have no willpower and simply eat because it makes them feel better about being fat.

you don't choose to be black but you can choose to be a fat fuck

>be disgusting fat fuck with no self control
>go to public place and be fat
>act surprised when people laugh and openly mock you

Kek.

Try a salad sometime you hideous fucks.

Does anyone else find Vox Day to be completely unlikeable? Like he's kinda dead in the eyes?

I mean, I agree with plenty of what he has to say, and I really like how he is bringing in a literary angle with regards to the corruption of Western culture general, but he just seems like he has no personality whatsoever in anything that I see him on.

His expression during interviews is almost always blank, and any time he expresses an emotion it comes across as awkward and tense.

Anyone else getting this same feeling?

At least fat fucks may one day lose weight.

Manlets will forever be worthless bottoms feeding losers, left to pick the dregs of women no one else wanted.

I love gmo corn. Not even memeing. Filling and low(ish) calorie.

>hear from a victim
>victim

holy shit

I can barely tell where her "boobs" are, Christ, her entire body has fucking cellulite.

It's 14 pounds per stone.

IIRC, they used to use various weights of stones of different types of stones from 10 to 30 pounds as a metric for measurements back in the 1800's.

The last common weighted one must have be the 14 pound one which is why you still hear about it.

Who is that behind Spain?

CУКA БЛЯTЬ HET

ПOЧEMУ БPAT

What is happening to Earth?
Rational thought is an outdated practice, it seems.
When will it all crash and burn?

Make a seperate thread for this. please read the rules.
Also checked

I've said this before but I fail to see any sort of irony in this cap. He does make a valid point. He's there for a reason, he can't control himself. So he shouldn't be allowed to get snacks in the hospital. Is that an american thing though? trolleys in a fucking hospital?

Maybe the waiters name was Fatty