Why does the only argument in favour of immigration always come down to food?

Why does the only argument in favour of immigration always come down to food?

Really makes you think, its almost as if there are no other positive aspects of it...

How about my big brown cock in your mother's gorge of a pussy?

Because food is a commodity that still needs a lot of unskilled labor in the fields
Of course unless you eat processed shit

how can people even compare human beans to food products? Disgusting

I literally don't understand the logic behind it. So because we import food we should import people too? Did they even think this through?

It's just an emotional cudgel.
There's no logic to it, you import food that's made elsewhere, that's the definition of importing

Intellectual poverty.

Sounds sexy.

Please go on.

SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE

I checked the thread and it's getting torn apart kek

Honestly women all over Europe LOVE the brown cock. It evokes a primal feeling in them, a sort of unmanageable lust, it constitutes a forbidden fruit the likes of which a woman hasn't been exposed to since the times of Eve herself.

If Europeans kick all of us non-wh*Tes out of the continent, it will quite literally spell doom for the European woman. Just like an alcoholic could die from acute alcohol withdrawal, so will the European woman when the brown elixir of life ceases to be discharged in her every cavity on a daily basis.

When will Europeans realise that YOU NEED US?

Because in every other aspect they're just like you, only with food do you get that different taste and amazing flavour. Another thing would be talking about features that attract you sexually (eg big african asses or petite asian bodies) but that would be demeaning so they avoid doing that.

Implying I couldn't survive by only eating potatoes and gravy

Can you grow potatoes there?

>potatoes

South-American.

wtf i love unregulated immigration now
fuck drumpf

immigration=trade
i thought germans are logical

Sure can

As in we would forget how to grow potatoes if there were no arabs around?

free trade != unregulated immigration, how retarded is this argument

So without diversity the capitalists can't import tons of cheap shit to kill the local industry anymore?

>no czech breadbuns
>germany starts producing breadbuns again
>problem solved

What middle eastern or african food populate these stores ? Everything is made in eastern europe because it's cheaper, not because of "diversity"

>everything is made in eastern europe
most products in European supermarkets are German though

which makes me even more confused by the OP pic

because white people food lol

kek just read it as well honestly surprised reddit isn't praising that shit

Wow, powerful stuff. Simply. Powerful.

>food analogy

>most products in European supermarkets are German though
Yeah I guess I don't live here but you do, imbecile.

Actually, both the Netherlands and France feed Germany.

The USA is the biggest food exporter of the world. Then The Netherlands. Then France.

it's the only good thing about it

I don't know what to tell you, check the labels on everything next time you go to Lidl or something. It's even more prominent in eastern europe.

Obviously countries with shit tier cuisine will defend this

>the USA is the biggest "food" exporter in the world
FTFY

Well the EU thinks to have free trade you also need free movement of people. Fucking mentalists.

You forgot the sexy black lads

Lidl is a german food chain, ofc it's filled with german food manufacturers

There's that and 'they'll do the jobs we don't want'. Turns out the lower class cannot move up so instead moved further down.

Weird the way I have lots of South Korean products yet the population of South Korean people in the UK is so tiny as to be negligible

There's also music tbf

Because corporations seeking to lower wages through cheap imported labor isn't a masses friendly message?

I was going to watch an American film but there aren't enough Americans int he UK so I can't reeeeeeeeeee

>not enough japanese in the uk to turn on my playstation

>needing immigration for trade

>zero german flags in this thread
no suprises here.
british media and reddit picking up this SJW bullshit while not a single german main stream media outlet, even the most left-wing shit, featured it anywhere.

see

ah yes the "culture is just what food people eat" meme. Pretty certain everyone just eats spaghetti and beef and home.

>Reddit

Fuck off you autistic aus

p-proxies dont count

yeah culture is just food and clothing and old buildings dude

none of that behavior or deep rooted beliefs

pure autism

Turns out iki was right, G*rmans are really subhumans

why do lefty think i don't like white immigration?