What's your current anti-drumpf rotation?

What's your current anti-drumpf rotation?

I've got
>Pure Comedy
>Damn
>Revival

Spinning all three of these daily. Looking to expand my collection. What's your current rotation?

Attached: 26166342_2038498579717167_6327582522507266046_n.jpg (720x864, 40K)

really obscure band called

report post and hide

Imagine being shallow enough to be defined by your sexual orientation or politic beliefs.

You're soy

Kebab here. We're NEVER leaving. Bahahaha.

Yes go demasculinatize society let all the Muslims in to rape and behead the women and children :^) got a small dick? It's ok user just inject yourself with some hormones and watch the magic unfold

Mine is similar. Father John Misty has had a profound effect on me. On Wednesday during my school's anti-gun protest, I walked out of my Latinx women's literature class with my fist raised. Proceeded to find a bench and started playing Pure Comedy on my ukulele. Dozens of people passed by, praising my playing. I didn't even have a tip jar out, but people were literally throwing money at me.

Receiving money is capitalism, therefore you are drumpf

Holy balls

Pure Comedy is not Anti-Trump...

trans people are a no thanks
can we continue with that at least?

Good fucking thread guys, this is the content I like to see on this site.

apex kek

listening to the sound of my boot on your face you false flagging fascist faggot

Attached: 00205938.0001.gif (150x71, 84K)

>on my ukelele

Attached: 1506223151447.jpg (557x375, 46K)

post of they year

Why are antifa so violent?

I don't listen to music for politics. Why the fuck would I do that? Also I'm not American.

They need an acceptable outlet for all that pent up toxic masculinity they've been told is bad.

Drumpf has an international effect on worldwide LGBTQA+

>fascists
>we want to kill minorities
>antifa
>we don't want that to happen and will use the only possible mean to stop that from happening
Wow it's like they're exactly the same!!!!!

i don't even know what enby even is

what the fuck, I can't keep up

>please keep making fun of bi/trans people

>antifaggots false reality

it's kind of the point

Attached: 1436043359966.png (2560x1600, 696K)

tell me how anything I said is wrong

And I should care, why? Are you saying that I should listen to anti-trump music because the LGBT+ community is having a rough time right now?

No one actually wants to kill all minorities. Even the most extreme cases, Sup Forums just wants to prevent race mixing in order to preserve all races. For example, they've seen how race mixing has almost entirely eliminated Native Americans as an ethnic group. The last thing they want is for there to not be any more African Americans, asians, Indians, or even caucasians. It's a beautiful humanitarian effort that any forward thinking, logical person could agree with.

Yes.

Unless you're a bigot, you're anti drumpf.

Funny, because the biggest bigots are anti-Trump.

>implying Sup Forums shitposters are anywhere near as dangerous as old-school fascists
You antifa faggots are a pathetic joke.

Ummm... care to elaborate? Trump is the bigot. You are the bigot. You deserved to be smashed.

Right there, that's what I mean.

What the fuck is an ‘aro-spec’ person?

Nah I really don't give a flying fuck what trump does.

Not an American, so his decisions affect me significantly less. He's trash, but I had no say in the matter of him getting elected. Frankly I have more important things to worry about. And I'm certainly not going to let this American political bullshit infect the music I listen to.

Hatred against those who hate is necessary, sweetie

If u hav 2 ask ur prolly a biggit xD right commierads ?

Okay. Then don't be surprised when people hate you.

You clearly are not woke enough. Enjoy watching the world burn, you piece of shit.

The fact that you have to ask that shows how ignorant and uneducated you are. Pick up a book. But I'm guessing you're a SWM, so you're probably too busy playing fascist videogames to care about the world.

Can we go back to that, because the millions of things classed under LGTB class more on what they aren't (normal) instead of what they are.

"You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for what you believe in" - Eminem

Nice alteration bud

Nice backpedaling

imagine getting a job only because of your race or gender, that's gotta suck deep down

Doesn't that mean what Trump is doing is perfectly fine, because he has enemies like you?

too much irony itt

actually as a black male i wonder about this lots.
have you read critical race theory?

No because he doesn't believe what I do!

>You clearly are not woke enough

Yikes

>Enjoy watching the world burn, you piece of shit.

Will do, friendo.

Attached: image.jpg (614x768, 89K)

It must suck. When my department was looking to hire a new developer, we tried extra hard to interview most women and less men. My boss told me flat out they were avoiding hiring another male. Ended up only having two women in the second round of interviews, both weren't fit for job and the whole thing was a wash. Just wish people were more open to hiring people based on their merit and skills, not by the way they look.

why do you faggots care so much about other people's genitals and who they fuck
soyboys i swear

>Hatred against those who hate is necessary

You don't even realise how stupid this statement is.

What the fuck is an ‘swm’? That’s why you fags are so easily recognizable. You have all these retarded slang terms. And can you give me an example of a fascist video game?

People like you are the reason the holocaust happened.

SWM = Straight White Male

And, well, pretty much every videogame is fascist, because pretty much every videogame has some form of violence (especially against women and PoC). In fact I'm struggling to think of a single game that doesn't involve shooting women

they’re sociopathic losers

Put some effort into your bait.

Attached: image.jpg (700x483, 28K)

My company just employed a Swedish Jewish as it's new CEO and like clockwork the "diversity" propaganda started being distributed throughout the company. We've recently employed a load of women from minority backgrounds and surprisingly they're dangerously unqualified and everyone else has to work twice as hard because they keep fucking everything up.

But hey, it looks good on social media.

That sounds awful. You had better look the hell out if you're not a minority.

How is that a bad thing? Whenever I watch the news I think we should have another crack at it.

Well, I’m not straight. So there’s that. What about non-violent video games? Like racing games and such. And when did violence become exclusively fascist? You yourself have called for violence against conservatives and other right-wingers solely because of their beliefs.

I don't. Which is why I'm sick of seeing and hearing about tranny faggots all the time. They should be out of sight and out of mind in a city of their own.

Trump doesn't give a fuck about anyone in this thread.

>I don't. Which is why I'm sick of seeing and hearing about tranny faggots all the time.

Evidently you do then. Because if you actually didn't, the only natural reaction to tranny faggots would be "meh who cares".

>I didn't understand Pure Comedy

Fuck you, you bigot

>what are filters
you like it you little slut, don't lie

what do "enby" and "ace/aro-spec" mean

I care that something I don't care about is being shoved in my face wherever I look.

>filters
I'm talking IRL, you shut-in keyboard warrior.

Nice b8, this may get replies.

>I care that something I don't care about is being shoved in my face wherever I look.

In that case, i can only imagine that you spend 100% of your time on tumblr, only listen to tumblrcore emo/punk, and exclusively play Bioware games because that's the only case where i can imagine "shit being shoved in your face wherever i look". Perhaps try other things? Or just, you know, disregard their opinions as they should be. It's not that fucking hard.

The only way to live in the current social and political landscape is to be in the grey area.

you just want some tranny benis
and how is coming to a musical board to bitch about it gonna do anything to end that? you feel you're doing any progress? lmao
you willing to censor them? what's your game plan bud? cause you yourself dont seem more than a keyboard warrior desu

It won't

Or, you know, follow the news.

I, personally, don't have any interest in politics OR washed-up reality show stars, so the current state of American politics does nothing for me.

Non-binary and Aromantic, respectively.

Can't wait to vote for Trump! 2020!

Attached: DTrQ1ToVoAAEmlQ.jpg (662x461, 62K)

So, you're a fascist, is what you're telling me.

Fuck off SWM

>thinks that's a SWM
hahahahhahah love the mutt way of thinking

>fascist [fash-ist]
> noun
>1.a person who believes in or sympathizes with fascism.
>(often initial capital letter) a member of a fascist movement or party.
>a person who is dictatorial or has extreme right-wing views.

By definition, no, no i am not.

So anyone placing bets on who's gonna be fired or resign today?

The line was drawn in the sand during the 2016 election. You are either with us or against us. If you chose to not be anti-fascist, you ARE fascist.

>blacks
>reading
yeah right lol

this is the saddest white knight delusion anyone has ever conceived

feels good actually. umad?

Great pay with not too much effort. Very comfy actually.

>The line was drawn in the sand during the 2016 election. You are either with us or against us.

Doesn't work that way. I can laugh at you AND not be on the opposing side. People who force a PC agenda are just as cringeworthy as those who feel legitimately threatened by it.

If you consider me as a "threat" or an "enemy" or anything like that... congratulations: you might just be the biggest pussy in the world.

Fuck off

Attached: IMG_0036.jpg (1661x1115, 337K)

Really makes you think
Seriously though, fuck anyone who wants to bring politics onto this board. I have my political opinions, but that doesn't affect how I listen to music

Attached: IMG_20180317_034837.jpg (1080x1415, 490K)

If you defend criminals, you are a criminal. Hope you get thrown in a cell with a diverse population and they make you taste your own ass.

Attached: 1521133469089.gif (500x418, 355K)

TRUMP IS LITERALLY A FUCKING CRIMINAL YOU FASCIST SWINE

isn't that what bush said about the """""war on terror"""""

>If you defend criminals, you are a criminal.

This, also, does not work that way.

You people really seem to have a problem with freedom of expression.

Not

I wish I could be privileged enough to be ignorant of all the world's issues. Ah, to be a SWM...

nah he's just daftass

Get the fuck off this board.

No