Virtue - The Voidz

Best album ever

Attached: E1F5BCAF-DC68-4232-A653-DA24915CEE0F.jpg (1024x1024, 275K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/sh/h16v32v41otd8v9/AAAmL8qg_Tj4kb-c20J8wFc2a?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

easily AOTY

stfu shills, you didn't listen to it yet.

It's been leaked, retard.

where is it

LINK PLEASE

fucking amazon users

dropbox.com/sh/h16v32v41otd8v9/AAAmL8qg_Tj4kb-c20J8wFc2a?dl=0 here

soulseek retards

black hole is growing on me and its the worst song aside from the acoustic one

it's fucking phenomenal

right behind Is This It on Julian's discography imo

100% this i feel is easily a 9/10 and Tyranny is an 8/10 this is a lot better than most of the strokes experimental albums. ITI and ROF are easily the best of the strokes but the maturing sounding Tyranny Julian is so fucking nice

any songs that top human sadness?

Haven't listened to it yet, but i'm pretty sure nothing will top Human Sadness. It maybe one of TOP 10 songs of the decade

so which one is better

No, album is overall better than Tyranny though. I think it’s good that he didn’t try to follow up Human Sadness, probably wouldn’t be as good

Could someone upload it to MEGA?

I'm honestly so relieved that it's good.

Please

Vritue IMO i think its a lot catchier than their first but Tyranny is still amazing but Virtue all the way

go to kingdom leaks

that bald ass mother fucker better have his yellow flannel ready

ALieNNatioN is soooo good

Fucking EASILY a 9/10. So far this is most definitely the best album of the year

It's not even good besides 4 songs though, ya'll just letting hype blind you

t. long time Julian Casablancas fan

havent heard it yet, julian's albums always require me to sit down and immerse myself, heard that one single leave it my dreams, it was pretty good

Only song on Virtue that took me a few listens to warm up to was Black Hole. Loved everything else the moment it reached my ears

All the songs that aren't singles are blurring into one. I know I like most of them a lot, but I can't distinguish them. Which is kinda weird given how different they all are. I would imagine listening to Is This It the first time you'd have a similar issue separating good tunes.

Absolutely not.

It's so good man

julian needs to stop wasting his time

if he had good production he could actually achieve his goal of making popular shit

if they had clean sound but the same music, it would be popular. look at foster the people, its literally a worse version of the voidz but popular and selling out shows because people now the songs

Is there a 320 leak yet?

>reddit spacing
Opinion immediately discarded

i have literally never been to reddit

suck a dick

The Strokes are popular

yes, but the voidz are not, which is what he wants.

he said in all these recent interviews that is his goal, and if it is hes going the wrong way about it.

is it that hard to hire a producer? hes a trust fund babby probably worth millions even if he had never been famous

Went downhill in the second half save for Pink Ocean and Pointlessness. Lazy Boy is easily the worst one.

thats my favorite song

Just onto Track 11 now -- tracks 6-10 have been a massively boring letdown compared to the first 5 :(((

Good thing it leaked - I really thought I was gonna buy it! Doubt the last 5 are gonna somehow save it.... :/

One of the Ones is probably the highlight for me, especially if you exclude the singles.
>not for the ones who got awayyyy
>but this is for the one you got away from
The whole song has the "cool" vibe that early strokes did and which kinda disappeared in some of julian's later work. Not that fond of black hole or we're where we were but stellar album overall

that song is from 2009, phrazes era julian. hes played it live when he was touring back then.

i think it was called hearts go low, you can youtube it

Doubt it but very excited to check it out.

>he doesn’t like Lazy Boy
That’s one of the best songs though

Your taste is actually dogshit, hahaha

Yeah, I definitely felt that when listening to Is This It for the first time. I just let it play several times without looking at the song titles.

Eventually, you'll pick out key pieces from each track on Virtue and you'll like something about each one.

Maybe because instead of resorting to copying a sound that's already popular, he's trying to find a new sound that becomes popular, to actually innovate - would explain why this album's sound is so varied, at least.

you are a based god man, thanks.

good to know, thanks user

they went full retard with the singles they chose

Pink Ocean
Pyramid of Bones
Wink
My Friend the walls
Permanent High School

needed to be singles. hands down.
Leave it in my dreams was a good choice
ALieNNatioN was good too. the rest were full retard. especially qyurryus and pointlessness.