White Europe isn't over yet

Left-wing fuckers says Europe isn't white anymore. I think they're wrong in so many levels.

>Polska
>99.8%
>[adjusts bowtie]

>albanians
>european

you forgot to add us

Holy shit, I didn't realize so many white people had immigrated to Spain, Greece, Italy...

We're not doing too bad. France should definitely be lower though.

99.3 % in Greece even though they been interbreeding with the Turks for 2000 years. And Italy and the moors (Hint: A LOT OF MOORS HAVE BEEN FUCKING ITALIAN WOMEN NON-STOP ).

"european"

SAVE FRANCE DAMNIT

why do we never talk about them? 85% is nearing the point of no return.

>england bringing down uk's whiteness

>tfw Scotland and Wales are 96% white.

>Turkey
>""""""""White""""""""

Fuck off chad

Sven fuck off with your cuck fantasies.
wales yea. scotland proved they're faggots with brexit though. even if they are white.

Who is this goddess?

how do we encourage white people to have more kids without getting attacked for being literally hitler?

That low number is due to our overseas territory which are 90% shitskin.

>Sweden
>UK
>France
>Netherlands
>Belgium
>Russia
>Bulgaria

Kek good one, your a funny guy

White Europe will be over over my dead fucking body.

If the want this continent they can take it by force, but since we're arms manufacturers and we have higher average IQs, good fucking luck.

It's like a termite infestation. If I have to torch the house down to remove termites, then so be it.

>Russia is only 83.3% white
Why?

Top kek roach

60%

That map is 2 years old dumbass
A lot has changed since then

I can absolutely disagree on Greece being 99.3% white.
You probably know it too, even if you dont count half of the Greeks being practically T*rks, there are about 1 million rapefugees in Athens alone. Thats around 10% of """Greek""" pop

come on newfag. lurk moar

i understand how. its just painful seeing it happen.

my state is 50% i know we're fucked m8

>Portwhite

Because the majority of it is in sparsely populated Asia? Are you retarded?

>browses Sup Forums and takes it seriously

never mind

Who aren't even white, coons. Now continue to let your daughter's dream about fucking "cool rappers".

> Scots
> White

Marion Le Pen, she's literally the descendant of French royalty, and she's one of the main figures in the Front National (nationalist) party.

I'm telling you because you need to know. Now remember to lurk moar in the future.

you're that same poster that constantly posts cuck shit as "revenge" for the bantz on sweden.

its not helping your image sven. relax

>97.6%
Hard to believe, really. Unless Angolans are European now.

72%

i'm guessing it includes the chink population in the east and the shitskin mulatoos in the caucasus

It's got to be way more than 60% because all of these new brown skinned Americans are apparently descended from that 91.1% Aryan Spain.

Source on one million?

Because only minority of their territory lies in Europe and majority in Asia you dumbfuck.
Russian is nationality while 'ruski' is ethnicity. Besides of ruskies they have shitload of asian, caucasian and finno-ugric ppl.
Jeez...

dont bullshit our problem bro. 72% is counting hispanics. not to mention the numbers are over a year old now. its probably under 60% now.

spain is actually white. the mexicans are mixed with natives thats why they're not.

Probably because there are shitloads of natives? Unlike in Europe, the ratio of Russians to total population was and remains stable.

I would do literally anything for this princess. How do I help promote a Frexit?

Those numbers will go down fast with their negative birth rates

>Irish
>White
Not even once

>not wanting to be a melting pot like USA the best country in the world

85% is still way too high. Pls send more big black cocks

>99.1%

P U R E
U
R
E

The Amerifats are in denial about how bad it is.

Or white population saves Europe, and come November you will see that not only are there too many non-whites to get Trump in, but most of their white population is cucked anyway.

>2014

Asian Siberians

>Sweden
>France
>european

These numbers must be lower.

>spain is actually white. the mexicans are mixed with natives thats why they're not.
It's not so simple. I assume you guys have never been in Mexico (understandable).

One of the things that jumps out at you down in Mexico after taking the red pill is how race affects everything there. Just by looking at people you can determine their economic class. The lower classes are dark, mestizo and short. When you go to a poorer part of town everybody is an Indian. In the better parts of town the people are taller and lighter. When you go to nice restaurants the people eating there all look like they are right out of Europe, while the serving staff is very dark. If there ever were a country where “White Privilege” is real, it’s Mexico.

You can see why Mexico’s government is so desperate to keep Donald Trump from getting elected president. If America builds a wall and stops the flow of Indians and mestizos from Mexico crossing to America it will take away Mexico’s pressure safety valve. Mexico is dependent on people leaving to improve its demographics and improve its economy. If America deports the illegals it will send 15 to 40 million people back to Mexico. Cities like Monterrey instantly will have huge shanty towns pop up over night. They will get tons of petty criminals who will prey on the middle and upper middle classes. Almost overnight Mexicans will have to barricade themselves so that everything they have doesn’t get stolen.

None of this is America’s problem of course because it was Mexico who decided to view America as a place to dump millions. You must build the wall because if these people go back, it is going to destabilize Mexico and cause them massive problems. If you do deportations without a wall; Mexican destabilization could cause an even bigger rush to come to America.

pic related, just google Greece multiculturalism, its the first pdf, has a bunch of sources

Spain is basically white.
The difference is we conquered our natives while Spain decided to rape a whole new race of niggers into existence

yeah i was talking about the mexicans that immigrate here. the white mexicans never leave hop the border.

You have to kill these people stavros

Hey proxy

>1 million rapefugees in Athens alone

That's literally not physically possible.

You can't just increase the population of a city by 33% overnight.

So many people here need purging, that I honestly dont know where we should start.
Nuke us please. Save the rest of the Europe hotties from rape

million rapefugees in Athens alone
>That's literally not physically possible.
>You can't just increase the population of a city by 33% overnight.
not overnight, been happenning since early 2000's

You jelly whitey?

You and Serbia should start with Albanians.

There's maybe 1 million in the whole country. Actually i know some Albanians that return to Albania now that shit's fucked up.

UK
>kick out European migrants
>North Iron and True Scots leave
>country 60% white
>half of the whites are actually Welsh sheep

Tanned Europeans

Stop making shit up...there's no fucking way this is real. Germany is full of pakis and niggers. And France is only 30% white.

>2014
I'd love to see current statistics

Post 'em?

Med-european are white too dumbfuck.

Doubt they exist

I lost my respect with Scotland. A bunch of white cucks. Welsh people are great tho.

>Sweden is whiter than Russia
kek

stay mad

>race stats in current year
good luck with that

France is not multiculti, that's a big lie, we don't want to be and hopefully we never will.
Having people from foreign origin and being multicultural are totally different things on the long term.

It does not work anyway unless the exogene culture is fundamentally flexible and accomodating.

Russia has a higher Muslim population than any European country.

You need the vital demographics age 14 to 44. Most Europeans are old

Swedish natives are fucked.

Stay mad little Srbski.

Is portugal even white

>left wing: Europe is not white anymore!
>right wing: Europe is not white anymore!
>general population: wat?!

Are there more recent stats.

Greece stronk

Yep. I've tried to find something from this year, but there's none.

>Slavs and Irish
>White
KEK

Thank god France is a country, without them we would be the niggers of Europe

Can't find shit from this current year. By the way, there are niggnogs in Serbia?

Tactically the Irish are white, though still potato niggers.

Amsterdam = Senegal 2.0

The less they are, the easier to deport them

Die in a hole. You're not even human

what is the deal with Finland? Are the Fins today the same Finno-ugrics? Or are they russian rapebabies?

and what is with the Sámi People?

I have only seen 3-4 in my whole life.

Good luck with that. I don't want to see Europe become an Africa.

Fixed it right here for you.

Says the 85 iq Turk slav subhuman

> less than 60%
:v)

>Le ebin low IQ meme

Marion Maréchal Lepen, The French Goddess of War and Ethnic Cleansing.

Is it really that bad? In 100 years white people won't exist anymore?

He was cheating off me.

What, babbies first day in the real world?

This demographic shows birth rate, genius.