Why are south americans good at soccer if they're african poverty tier?

Why are south americans good at soccer if they're african poverty tier?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
english.alarabiya.net/en/business/economy/2013/11/03/Kingdom-has-tenth-lowest-poverty-rate-worldwide-says-World-Bank.html
data.worldbank.org/topic/poverty?locations=SA)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

poor enough to have nothing else to do the entire day, rich enough to have decent facilities and institutions to raise talents properly

Maybe because we aren't Africa-tier poor?

then why concacaf and asia are garbage?

You're not actually poor, your government just spends all the money on football facilities.

Because it has nothing to do with being rich or poor

You can be poor and good at football (Brazil), poor and bad at football (Somalia), rich and good at football (Germany) and rich and bad at football (United Arab Emirates)

>Pooraguay
>Bolivipoors

Were you able to tell the names without checking on a map with references?

No, your continent is irrelevant.

I've been to Bolivia and seen it first hand

oh, c'mon
this is not the kind of answer that poltards wants to hear

Fuck the mods.

very complimentary map for you guys, making it seem like you're on european/canadian/australian level

Maybe because we are?

What kind of shit map is this with Russia, Chile and Saudi Arabia being on a level with West Europe or Australia?

Argentina is whiter than the US and europe.

they can still afford a soccer ball

Flamboyant spic culture for playacting and cheating ensured early success

well, you are on one level with greece when it comes to debts I suppose

'no'

Germany and the USA have a bigger debt than Greece and Argentina

Having a debt doesn't mean shit per se

Soccer is the cheapest sport to play, you can just use some fruit or shitty ball and a couple of stones or sticks for goalposts and you got a game.

Also it's one of the few things that can make some poor favela kid rich, so they go all in if they are good.

Swimming is cheaper
Running is cheaper

You still don't see elite swimmer and runners from South America

Stop mixing sports with money, they aren't related

ah-bloo-bloo

>swimming= need a pool = $$$
>running= need a track field = $$$

accessibility to the sport is a real factor, if you're going to try to dismiss it don't use such shit examples

you can run on dirt like they do in jamaica and they are GOAT
to swim all you need is a body of water, can be the sea or a lake

to play football you need grass (which +60% people on Earth don't see in their whole lives), a ball and goals

Also swimmers and runners don't make nearly enough money, at least in Brazil, compared to football. It's financially better to be a slightly better than average football player than an awesome runner or swimmer.

>football you need grass
>He hasn't played in mud, dirt, or cement
>He hasn't used a pair of stones to mark up the goals and rough it out if the stone went too high when it's relevant.

Saudi Arabia is pretty damn rich, even more so than most European countries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
Liberals want you to believe that they live in the stone age because women can't vote but the truth is they probably live better than you do

man, those were the days!

Saudis live very well

>>He hasn't used a pair of stones to mark up the goals and rough it out if the stone went too high when it's relevant.
Well, that's not real football

If you say running outside the actual olympic track field then that doesn't count as playing football, that's just kicking a ball around, or like we say "jugar a la pelota", which isn't the same as "jugar al futbol"

>What is income inequality

1/3 of Saudis live in poverty

>believing in liberal lies
english.alarabiya.net/en/business/economy/2013/11/03/Kingdom-has-tenth-lowest-poverty-rate-worldwide-says-World-Bank.html

Are they counted as the actual population though? I bet they don't make it into government figures.

It's not rules-following football, but it's quite solid practice. You can practice footplay, passes, and aiming well enough. In a country where it's popular enough, by sheer randomness enough good players will pop up, be discovered and then make up a solid team.

I'm pretty sure Saudi Arabia don't publish the actual figures in fear of looking bad

Cool link bro

>Saudi Gazette
>2013
>Source is the World Bank who don't have any figures published for Saudi Arabia
(data.worldbank.org/topic/poverty?locations=SA)

That's HDI, we're still poor as fuck compared to you snowniggers

Oh look, it's another Sup Forums thread.

You literally cannot compete with cono sur you fucking nigger

more like Sup Forums

>Chile won 2 rigged Copa America and now think they are hot shit
That's why I didn't want you guys to win

Cesar Cielo was elite :D

I was answering this:
>they're african poverty tier

>>>/55/

Wow congrats on wasting your money on that shithole. Not even south americans visit Bolivia

i met three ginger bolivians once
it was an interesting experience

>wasting your money
How do you spend money in Bolivia? You could live off the interest of £100 in a savings account there.

Also it was on the way from Brazil to Peru.