AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: ss+(2018-03-17+at+12.45.33).png (729x320, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JkR7zClEkAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mgmt is shit but also video game fags should be banned from rym
nothing more embarrassing than a zelda soundtrack being in the top 30 releases of a year

>muh RedditYourMusic ratings
Wow I really care about autists opinions

Why? It's still music, maybe other artists should step up their game.

because these manchildren's opinions of the music are clouded by their opinions of the games. notice that all of the popular osts come from critically acclaimed games.

It had a good soundtrack but listening to the same lietmotifs for over an hour would get tiring
Not sure why someone would enjoy it as an album

Og Nier was critically panned but it's OST has a high score on RYM

>notice that all of the popular osts come from critically acclaimed games.
NieR: Gestalt was both a critical and commercial failure but it's in the top 10.

this basically i play video games myself but i can how much i enjoy a game from how good i think the soundtrack is. the people who rate game soundtracks highly on rym generally do it because they enjoyed the game.
do you really believe the ocarina of time soundtrack was the 21st best alnum of 1998, an amazing year for music? it's just nostalgia.

it was a cult favorite you absolute retards. only proves my point more.

it's always had a niche fanbase that has a lot of crossover with music nerds. and that fanbase only grew after automata became a huge hit.

Best MGMT album coming through

Attached: cover.jpg (300x300, 26K)

>implying the composers of zelda soundtracks aren't prestigious musicians in their field

The only respectable video game soundtracks are by Akira Yamaoka, Jeremy Soule and Jesper Kyd

Final Fantasy XIII was nearly universally reviled by fans on release but it's OST has a high score.

*cough* Nobuo Uematsu *cough*

isn't silent hill 2 rated the best ambient album of all time? lol

Attached: 7mmL9xb.png (2074x964, 608K)

amazing

What are your thoughts on the manchild epidemic?

It feels like it's being pushed more and more that it's okay for men in their 20s/30s not to grow up

Do you have autism? Who fucking cares. You only think their man-children because you have past generations to compare them to. When they're all dead your frame of reference will be completely different. It's completely relative, which is not to say it's excusable or beyond reproach, but people can do whatever they want so long as they're not causing DEMONSTRABLE harm. If you don't like them, don't associate with them and do your own thing. It's not hard. This is the most basic principle of being an adult.

Attached: 1508257035657.jpg (480x480, 48K)

That's just sad

Gonna clue you into something, most people across all cultures, and all history are pretty fucking dumb. It's always been that way and always will be.

there's no way the twin peaks 2017 soundtrack is a top ten album of last year. it has a few great tracks but the bulk of it is fairly unremarkable. the only reason it's up there is because people loved the season.

Attached: t.png (837x485, 190K)

This includes (You).

You're upset that Twin Peaks is on there when that image also includes DAMN? Damn.

I agree with you for the most part but the silent hill 2 ost is a good album

to be fair it's the best of those three albums in your pic
not that that's saying much

Let's work on changing that, user. Together.

Whats wrong with that?

Based.

If you care how people rank music you are the problem

reminder if you compiled music from this onto an album it would be the GOAT

Attached: social-share.jpg (1500x1500, 75K)

This but unironically.
youtube.com/watch?v=JkR7zClEkAo

why is it not the one of the best of the year?

>o you really believe the ocarina of time soundtrack was the 21st best alnum of 1998, an amazing year for music?
Yes, the Hyrule Field music is a masterpiece in composition and dynamic soundscapes.

What a fucking retard. I'm glad he's a statue now.

Bet you'll never be a statue.

>ambient 1 is da best meme

Fuck I hate rym

t. all the faggots who hung on fantano's every last word for memegmt being considered 'a classic'

Attached: 6ix9ine-releases-debut-set-day69-listen-1050x600.jpg (1050x600, 139K)

OSTs are more art than your shitty EAI outfit
and you're delusional if you think your same logic doesn't apply to music
remain in light is still praised as one of the greatest albums of the 80s when it's inferior to anything it was influenced by

no it wasn't retard
nobody actually praised the game if they weren't braindead

As it should be. Ambient is such a trash genre, anyway.

>OSTs are more art than your shitty EAI outfit

osts are literally on par with muzak. they're produced not because of artistic inspiration, only corporate demands.

Attached: soylent.jpg (1200x788, 258K)

lol it was it's constantly cited as evidence that video game critics are awful. kinda like god hand.

Fucking kek

t. Pathetic soyboys cheerleading their own weakness.

>tfw some of Bach's best works were made entirely because he wanted money and were commissioned by rich noblemen
Not an argument faggot

sorry dude but you're just not intelligent enough to appreciate OSTs
brainlets like you like to posture by being elitist about OSTs. anyone who doesn't have a sub 130 IQ can see right through you
you'll never make it. I win. next.

difference between being paid for your own work (like all artists) and being forced to make a specific piece just to fit with some manchild's time sink

OOT has some of the most iconic melodies in vidya history that are still instantly recognizable 20 years later even to people who have never played video games before.

It isn't a musical masterpiece but the songs are really catchy and stick with you long after you've put down the game, and it was a defining album for its respective genre.

It does what it set out to do perfectly

you've lost get over it

Undertale OST is literally outstanding, though.

Twin Peaks The Return has the best audio design & mixing I've ever heard in a television show. Seriously, the soundscape for that show is fucking orgasmic. But yeah, I agree, it shouldn't be that high.

Undertale's OST is genius and you're actually retarded if you can't see it. I actually think less of you if you dismiss it.

this is the ugliest person i've ever seen

It does a lot of really technically complicated stuff with recurring motifs and melodies. Toby Fox is a talented guy.

>rym
>matters
good jokes

UHH NO user GETTING PAID BY CORPORATE KIKES TO WRITE MUSIC FOR EPIC BATTLE SCENES IS THE SAME AS HAVING A PATRON OF THE ARTS

>Will completely over look Akira Yamaoka's undeniable talent because MUH MAN CHILDREN

Attached: 1509833246623.png (645x773, 108K)

thanks for ONE example, faggot. totally proves his point wrong

his point isn't even supported by anything in the first place you gigantic brainlet

theres vidya music on a lot of years top 50 charts on rym

this really speaks volumes of music appreciation as a fashion accessory

It's better than the other two in that picture

works kinda badly as an example when brockhampton and one of kendricks weakest is in the same top ten

It's actually really good so it's okay

it's a good soundtrack, bros

Sup Forums needs to go away