Does he deserve to be left to rot in Russia?

Does he deserve to be left to rot in Russia?

No but supposedly it was Sutherland's idea. I hate it. I wanted a happy ending for Jack.

Actually, Kiefer wanted to end it properly and kill him off. FOX decided otherwise.

>implying he wont appear at the end of legacy

With tony coming back you know jacks gotta be in there too

Imagine if at the end of this season of Legacy Black Bauer gets killed off and Jack Bauer shows up as the main character again.
>beep beep beep beep

Curtis is Black Bauer and don't you forget it RIP

Trump will get him out.

F

Jack wouldn't like Trump desu

don't worry about him, he was already saved by shalashaska

>tfw no crossover

>Jack wouldn't like Trump desu

Maybe not but he would do anything to protect him regardless because that's the job, if there was evidence of wrongdoing it'd be a different story obviously.

Heck a couple presidents didn't like Jack or CTU but he still went out of his way to save their bacon.

Jack would admire her tenacity for sure and she's almost as damaged as he is, doesn't help that she's mentally ill.

>Clare would screw up in the first episode, then try to fuck him to get out of trouble.
>Naturally it would backfire making things worse.

Hurry up with S6 of Homeland. I can't wait to see her fuck up over and over. Danes is a great actor. Plus she really has a nice ass for a skinny girl.

>then try to fuck him to get out of trouble

If they fuck, the universe implodes because usually whoever they sleep with dies, but they both can't die.

>Carrie + Quinn but Quinn now is a bad alpha motherfucker instead of a whiny brooding bitch

Perfect.

How was S5? I loved S4, best Homeland's ever been since the first season.

Most pointless death of all time.

How the fuck could Jack have a happy ending? He started off with his happy ending and then everything was fucked.

At this point I just ask for a fucking novel or comic that ends his story.

This, what, he'd get another wife and kid? Kim already has her own life now and probably wants nothing to do with him. His happy ending involves fighting terrorism until he dies.

Based Kate Morgan is the superior CIAfu.

>inb4 he killed himself