Why isn't it okay to wear tv related clothing?

Why isn't it okay to wear tv related clothing?

that looks like some weeb shit though

Because it's stupid as fuck. If you're over the age of 18 and wearing a shirt that is television or movie related you seriously need to rethink your life choices.

Boipussi, out now.

/thread

Next time you see someone wearing a flash t-shirt, demand that they race you and keep harassing them until they leave or race you.

I love people who wear flash t-shirts. Only about 1 in 5 take up the offer to race (I look super slow too)

i see chads wearing capeshit stuff all the time

I don't believe you do this

its ok to do whatever you want in life, grow up

That's a pretty cool shirt. Where can I get one?

>chads

There's your answer. If you're good looking and confident you're allowed to wear it but if you're some loser autist who barley leaves the house you shouldn't because it makes you look like an even bigger loser.

Wait a minute...

made me kek

Remember to report, hide, and ignore crossboard shitposts.

>image.jpg

It's ok if you're a cute girl

Chris? Is that you?

>I don't believe you do this

I absolutely did. I worked at a liquor store over the summer while not in college and I would race people out in the parking lot and if they won I'd give them my employee (10 percent) discount.

I raced 15-20 people and lost exactly twice. I'm quick off the line but certainly not top-end fast at all. Nearly anyone who is merely above average speed should beat me.

There was even a tally in the employee break room.

The only thing more embarassing than losing a race to someone in a flash t-shirt is losing a race to a bearmode dude for 1.75 worth of discount on your Bud Light.

>worked at a liquor store
checks out, only an alcoholic would do this

Nana had a rough life

Never