Why did you guys choose Trump, over these guys? I don't get it

Why did you guys choose Trump, over these guys? I don't get it.

>why did you choose trump over a cuck, a Canadian, a closet gay, a liberal, and a drug abuser

>Jeb
The Mexchurian candidate
>Cruz
wall street whore
>Carson
sleepy old man
>Rubio
Cuban neocon
>Kasich
literally a democrat

We should have chosen Rand 2bh

You want to elect Guac Bowl Merchant aka. My mother is the strongest person I know & Zodiac Killer aka. Let the priesthood arise as POTUS ?

Pls kys or stay at home at the general election, you only hurt your country.

> why did you choose a socially conservative economically moderate candidate who plans a moderate contained foreign policy over a bunch of Romney tier cucks who are pro-Wall Street, pro-Saudi Arabia and socially leftist

At least they aren't racist! Trump's ongoing bigoted rhetoric will be the end of his campaign.

>Jeb
I dont approve of the Bush Dynasty
>Cruz
El Rato and Zodiac Killer memes aside he is just a Jewish puppet, just like Rand Paul
>Carson
muh edumacated doctors! I am uninformed about him however I assume he is a typical Republican who toes the line, more of the same Bush's shit
>Rubio
commie Cubans and la raza types are not welcome
>Kasich
literally who? again probably a typical Republican who toes the line and bends over for Israel

and to think, between both parties we could have had webb

reap what you fucks sow

(((Goldberg)))

There is no strong, underlying proof of any Jewish conspiracy.

Once you go black..you never go back

>I don't know who half these people are but I will run my stupid mouth anyway!
Fucking retard.

>Alright guys, I want you all to practice standing
>damnit Marco stop being gay you will turn off voters

This.

Because I hate cucks!

>Oy vey our targeted media ads arent brainwashing him

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jeez, you are unbelievably stupid. There's a difference between having an informed opinion and rattling off a bunch of bullshit about candidates you know absolutely nothing about.

What are you a doctor of?

I voted for Kasich and I would do so again

THE FALSE SONG OF GLOBALISM.

I genuinly feel sorry for people who werent a part of /pol from august thru februrary watching this.

You will never be drunk on christmas eve watching a thread go from guy gets jeb guac bowl to guy shits in guac bowl then photoshops show up minutes later.

pol will never be that fun again

>Why did you guys choose Trump, over these guys? I don't get it.
They're all fags who don't want to do anything about the issues we care about:crime, jobs, immigration and demographics.

Because every last one of those guys is a complete fucking dickbag.

Jeb was a good man, for sure!

Finance

Dr (((Goldberg)))

Why do primaries exist? The parties should just internally pick someone and roll with it.

Could any of these guys have a chance at beating Hillary? I don't see any of them winning besides Trump tbqh. I was more of a fan of Carson in the beginning.

it really was a fucking blast

couldn't respect jeb
cruz was a slimy fuck
carson's calling is in neurology, not government
rubio is a democrat
kasich might be retarded

Rand has already debated Hillary in committees and made her look like a joke.

>trump
>racist
since when did Muslim and Mexican become races??

why cant any of them stand properly

I wouldn't have minded Rand in the absence of Trump.

Of course it isn't a Jew conspiracy. It's a small handful of rich ass .mostly jews who are arrogant enough to think they can create a liberal world order by manipulating governments and currency and rob the world blind without giving a shit about how it will destroy unique world cultures. Most jews are as blue pilled and fucked as the rest of humanity

I have had some great years on Sup Forums...

Lel fremen are muslim. Though a based fantasy version

Jeb was fucking brain damaged. Still is.

Hard to imagine he is virtually more inept than his brother "W" at this point. Needless to say Barbara Bush could have helped her sons out more by not hitting the bottle so hard when she was pregnant. All of her kids have Fetal Alcohol Syndrome face.

Carson was alright on a policy level but I think he would have lost and stood no chance to win the nomination.

Christie would get crushed in the general thanks to Bridgegate

Jeb would be just as bad as Hillary and would literally be Bush 3.0

Rand was who I supported before he dropped out

Cruz was a backstabbing wall Street whore only interested in creating a NAU for mass shekels

Kasich is just a Democrat

Everyone else was a literally who or waste of time.

>Jeb
No more Bushes

>Carson
He was a good man, but I just don't think he'd be a good Commander in Chief

>Rubio
The most empty headed of the lot, used a lot of pretty words and speeches to try to make himself look like JFK or Obama, he outright admitted his advisors and donors ordered him to go after Trump on a personal level.

I like Ted, but Trump is literally a candidate that we will probably never see again in American history

You dont get ot because you werent there. We felt sorry for Jeb he was getting beaten so badly.

>#cruzmissle detected

Why does Jeb looks like an autistic child on every photo he's on? How does he do it?

So you want a goverment that's run by unelected beuracratic leaders?

Because Trump is the only one who's not a faggot running for office.

God why can't you faggots detect sarcasm

>I like Ted, but Trump is literally a candidate that we will probably never see again in American history
I'm willing to bet we're going to see a lot of copy cats of him for a long time until it becomes the standard and people shift towards wanting anything different again. No one will like the copy cats because even if they're better they'll be seen for what they are and not for what people want them to be.

by that I mean people think trump is better than he is because he's not what we're used to. People want him to be great so in their mind they make him great. I think he's just an idiot with a lot of money taking a chance at the throne before he dies and if he's elected, in 4 years people will think we made a big mistake, in 8 people will hate him. Sorta like it happened with our first black president for the libs. "He's different, it'll be great!"

Posts like these are made by 18-20 year olds who are obviously seriously uninformed. How retarded do you have to be to make bad jokes instead of a coherent argument over why you chose the leading candidate?

How hard is it to say, Trump's foreign policy reasserts the importance of nation states where the rest just want to maintain the status quo? Or anything that refers to specific policies?

Literally every post here is fucking memes. No, /new/ didn't used to be like this. It was also a place for informed discussion. Only when reddit invaded did it become some tryhard contest for who can churn out the most cringey one liners.

I feel like the best days of my life have come and gone.

The GOP debates were on the verge of an all-out brawl at points.

The Trump-Clinton debates will be so damn boring. A debate against Siri or some consumer-level AI would be more exciting.

>I don't get it.
What kind of person did the Republicans choose for their last candidate? A rich white man? And you are confused as to why they chose another rich white man?