Why do whites try to whitewash Mediterranean civilization so bad?

Why do whites try to whitewash Mediterranean civilization so bad?

>We wuz Greeks motherfucker

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=q-PlqqK9B9Y
theguardian.com/science/2014/jan/21/carthaginians-sacrificed-own-children-study
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Alexander the Great had blue eyes

whitewash...because...whites...
good enough?

Greeks are white now and they have been for 3500 years.

Literally only autistic Americans and Germans say otherwise. You shitskin minorities are trying to WE WUZ Greek civilians it's achievements by claiming they weren't white.

They are white now and they were even more white back then.

Simple.

colin farrell sucks

>ottomans didnt diversify greece and the balkans

re in form of video
youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

pic related to video

the ancient statues from that era had aryan-color paint residues

Literally this, Ottomans fiki fiki Greece for more than 1,000 years
>Aryan color
?

Also this.

Very much in fact

because the mediterranean was the first place to have baths and showers?
>white wash

pretty much.

stop calling everyone with blonde hair and blue eyes aryan, it's weird and it's wrong as fuck.

the only people who speak with such confidence about ancient greece are the ones who have never studied ancient greek philosophers like the legendary aristotle and socrates or greek/roman historicians. and the more ignorant they are of the subject, the stronger their opinions are.

Fewer than 1 million Turks entered anatolia. The population of anatolia was 15 million. Very few Turks went to mainland Greece. The ones that did were usually already half anatolian or Greek.

Even modern turkey is only 10% turkic.

All studies prove modern Greeks are closely related to ancient Greeks. Differences are easily accounted for by internal byzantine population movements. The North as about 10% Slavic admixture and that's just in 2-3 provinces. That is more than can be concretely be attributed to Ottoman Turks.

Alexander had heterochromia and is depicted with light brown hair
The actor that interpreted him in the film was good but too much of a fag
He was bisexual but ancient greeks didnt act like retarded girls when they fucked each other

Greeks are white, same with Romans and all ancient people of mediterranean Europe.

>Even modern turkey is only 10% turkic
what are turks then?

lel the Irony of Colin Ferrel dying his hair for the role.

but seriously, you make a good arguement that nobody really knows, there's a few skeletons here and there, pieces of pottery (where most of the people are wearing helmets), chroniclers describe different features in different greeks at different times.

>why do whites use white actors in movie made by whites for whites?

This is why diversity fails.

idk, maybe anatolian? hittie origin? celtic? capadocians? i really don't know turkish social anthropology that well. IMO it's probably more than 10%

Here is a list of Roman emperors and they are pretty much all white and have "aryan" features

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm

turkic tribes had apparently a white skin tone (compared to shitskins, that is).
several seljuk paintings of their leaders, including sultan akp arslan, display them as pale.

Do you really think current or even past Greeks would call themselves black?

>0-200 AD

>what are turks then?

Mongorians.

To be fair, there weren't any roman emperors before ~50 BC

Look at the sources, lol.

Is a movie, mudbloods are ugly

>Colin Farrel
>white

Many Hollywood movies are made by meds, be they Jews, Italians, or Cuban Spaniards. They love the blonde Aryan leading male.

Ah.. He probably looked whiter than that.

Half right. One blue one brown.

Ugly fucking women right there

This.

Greeks are white

No.

the original ones or the todays shitskin ones?

>light skin but black hair and brown eyes
>not white

does anyone really believe this?

>greeks
>white

are native brits not white?

Turkified Greeks, Armenians, and anatolians (who spoke Greek or Armenian)

because they're racist idiots who only care about skin color despite the fact that mediterraneans are pretty much just one shade of white darker at w o r s t

>anglos
>not a degenerate mass of subhumanity

B E A D Y
E
A
D
Y

Greeks are literally 3x darker than your Average Turk.

They are Gypsy tier dark.

>Why do whites try to whitewash white history and claim that white people were white?

>stop calling everyone with blonde hair and blue eyes aryan, it's weird and it's wrong as fuck.
sure, they aren't all aryan, but clearly they're genetically different from the people that call themselves italians and greeks today

>Anglos
>Human

ancient greeks were orange with black frizzy hair and black outlines around their muscles.

Alexander the great had blonde hair and heterochromia blue eye you fucking spic

Dye job, but still white enough for me.

daily reminder that the word barbarian literally meant "one that does not speak greek" back in the day.

Mosley was a great man

youtube.com/watch?v=q-PlqqK9B9Y

Only the turk faggot in Germany hates him.

^

>paok fan
c'mon man, you are cheating.

There actually is no evidence he was bisexual. Some Greeks were, but most city states did look down on it.

Alexander was regarded as a womanizer, moreso than his father and had more wives than Philip did when he was that age.

Alexander being gay is just a meme. I personally don't care if he was, but there is no evidence.

Carthage, Samurai, and Ottomans were way more homo than Greeks

Turks of Turkey are still Anatolian, the same genetics as pre-Byzantium times. Turks used to call themselves Ottomans to distinguish themselves as better than actual Oriental turks (we call them Turkomens). It was only in the last century they started calling themselves Turks and taking pride in their oriental background. They are Turkified Anatolians.

t. islamicized Greek

This and Slavs, Romanians and Albanians

True turks which turks from central asia are R1B people like French, German, British, and Spanish.

The actual "turks" are mongrelized anatolian with a huge arab admixture.

no it means "one who is not a citizen of a city-state"

I love how you fucking rapebabies lie out of your ass about EVERYTHING.

Oh, I call myself Greek and I have blue eyes and blonde hair. I guess I'm a #cruzmissile now

She is slav

which mean*

Also Carthage literally sacrificed children to Molech

>most city states did look down
athenians removed the right to vote on gays or people who refused to marry after 30. if they were caught up in the act of buttfucking, they expelled them, after parading them on the streets as degenerates.
spartans outright killed them.

i have no idea where this holywood meme came from.

Literally not you ignorant Turk.

Ask the Jews

yes, the genetic component for 2 dimensionality and black outlines is currently unknown, but geneticists are making advancements in the field, including winged dildo horse dragons with spider feet. it's believed they died out or assimilated during the greek dark ages.

barbarian = someone who uses bar-bar in when speaking
ofc a t*rk wouldn't know this.

Did ancient romans look like Leo, or was he descended from some Lombard rapists? In half the movies I see him in, he is playing an Irish or Nordic guy.

Literally a claim made by Romans that hated Carthage and historians are doubtful whether it is true

What site is this?
Leo is also part German and Russian

Watch my cousin vinny and tell me that the lead woman is ugly...

>t.Cuahtemoc Xochimilcotl Perez

Well, Alexander the Great and most of the Roman emperors were blonde/pale though.

Also I don't buy into the thought that only Germanic people are white.

There is a larger difference between East-Africans and West-Africans, by far, than between European populations.

t. shitskin

>implying you have any connection to mediterraneans
Nice try Quetzkoatl

wrong again Carthage Cuck

theguardian.com/science/2014/jan/21/carthaginians-sacrificed-own-children-study

J-Dar

>she will never give you a blowjob

Other way around m8. It was the turks who made countries like albania more brown

t. Dark albanian with turk heritege

They used to be dominated by an upper class not native to the Mediterranean that had traits common to today's Germanic people that eventually disappeared through miscegenation.

This was commonly accepted fact before communists painted the truth as racist.

the eternal anglo strikes again.

Greek armenian and jewish

It could also be related to Habiru or HIbernians. Bar was also a son in ancient Semitic languages. I doubt the gibberish etymological origin that a lot of dictionaries give.

>HURR A 4000 YEAR OLD COUNTRY, WHICH WAS A GLOBAL CENTRE FOR COMMERCE AND CULTURE FOR MILLENIA AND IS LITERALLY THE MIDPOINT BETWEEN AFRICA/MIDDLE EAST/EUROPE, HAS TRACES OF OTHER CULTURES IN ITS DNA AND ISN'T 100.00% ARYAN WHITE

The absolute pinnacle of autism

t. k*rdish animal

Aside from the 10 million insects in our borders, comprised of subhuman k*rds, we are still 80% Oghuz stock.

Now come out so I can ruin your life with some hollow points, k*rd

thanks
You have proof of your Turk heritage?

>We wuz pure dardic indo aryan people

Shut the fuck up you whiny cockroach

>Turks from central Asia are R1B
>central Asia is only 10% R1B

Sure thing

this
swedes are literally more turkic than greeks
someone post the haploautism

>greeks are whiter than turks

How curious that that there is no mention of this racial upper class in the countless classical texts that we have. To the contrary, we read from the Indians who got conquered by Alexander's army, that unlike them, the Greeks didn't have CASTES. "The master could become slave , and the slave master". Nordicism BTFO. However Greeks were and still are white, however different and superior to Brits/Germans/Slavs.

I'm not sure whether I'd fuck her or not....

I see you spamming this in every thread

> Anglos
> White

Nice try faggots.