/hoc/

geography edition

Scouts shoulda seen it coming desu. He looks like a slav bred with a caveman and mexican. Absolute troglodyte.

Nashville will get it s revenge on the Penguins at the Stanley cup

finns are the most powerful race on the earth

New piece of ass for Bruin hockey reporting.

CAPS @ SNES for the people who weren't in last thread

BINLAN

>rags losing to lolirado
holy shit lmfao, they're finnished

Finns are all autistic retards

lundpads looking SHOOK

he's 19 I think he'll still be fine. I'm a /lifelong/ AHL season ticket holder and centers are able to jump into the nhl but it's definitely harder for wings. this year is huge for him in learning, hopefully he built his body up this offseason because Laine already was more built than him and that's why he was better

This

Japanese > Snow Mongolians

jofa

>rags destroying goalies

hes been in north america for 2 years now and still can't speak english.
He obviously has an extremely low iq

Nigga what. He's fucking 23. He's at the point where he should be tearing up the league as a forward.

based lemieux

obviously talking about pulju, idiot

I was talking about pulju

is norway a nice place to live?

How does one move there from america?

whos /OUR YEAR/ here?

can i get a
>rags

>1 minute
>detoilet failing math class already
wew lad new arena money shoulda been used for class

holy shit this sabres announcer is so boring he makes me feel like I'm watching baseball

>6th in central by december

/ouryear/

too late, you wasted rinnes prime and your goalie of the future is a shitpile manlet. sorry.

shut up pensfaggot
refpucking was the only thing that could stop us

do you think arvi talks to a lot of women?

how in the fuck is washington still paying brooks orpik and matt niskanen lmao

*Wins 2018 Calder Memorial trophy*

My best friend Patrick Marleau signed with the Maple Leafs four months ago, he's dead and gone. San Jose's his favorite place, I'm gonna build him a shark tank. You don't have to be a hockey player to be a choker, Jake Virtanen's a choker. My other best friend, Tomas Hertl, is in a wheelchair again. He's back at rehab for his sixteenth time, good luck with that one. Sick of the bullshit, sick of all the shit, I don't go out anymore, I don't care about any motherfucker I don't care what they're up to. Twelve years I wasted, choking in the playoffs, passing the puck to fuckin' nobodies. Now I stay at home, like a fucking hermit, not gonna take any shit from anybody. I know what's going on, I got set up, I got high sticked, thank god Pavelski wasn't there to watch me get my fucking ass kicked, he would've wound up with a black eye and probably went to the penalty box. He has a big mouth. I live for this shit, I love it. Bring it the fuck on, payback's a bitch motherfuc- WHOOOOAAAAH OOOOOOOH CAN YOU HEAR THE CALL FOR THE WASTED AND WOUNDED?

please leave now

CAPTAIN faulk

rags getting some refpuck

I forgot I could choose which broadcast feed I watch on gamecenter, I'm much happier now thank you

he is engaged m8

rude

what a waste of a post

These are two of favorite players and I had no idea they shared a birthday, what a day

Daily reminder that Finland isn't a real country

>craps

>zibanejad
>son of a finnish father and iranian woman
>plays for sweden
lmao

>lolirado choking
S H O O K

yeah that's not how that works

>avs start winning
>refs immediately call 3 penalties in a row
absolutely refpuck

they're just little girls, what are they supposed to do when the grown men on the enemy team get angry?

>Carey piss

Lots of really heavy reffing in every game tonight? Is it the standard start of season 'Look we changed!' shit again?

>the colorado avalance have been a team for 22 years
>they have 2 cups
>the new york rags have been a team for 91 years
>they have 3 cups
>one of them is after WW2
lol

>when she asks to watch the game with you

it's a conspiracy against your favourite team orchestrated by a person called Carey Buttman

Did you not watch the preseason?

>counting lemieux's ownership cups

Nah I usually skip it since pre-season is a meme.

>mad
>at philip pritchard

The only Pritchard I don't hate is Francis

DEBRUSK
E
B
R
U
S
K

>implying DeBrusk is a DeBust

>Debrusk's dad shedding tears
Fuck I wish my Dad was proud of me

tripfag made a gamethread and didn't post it so here's this for those that don't have trips filtered

pens vs reddithawks

The madman's drafting has been pretty great.

A miracle he's been able to replenish the young talent on the team after Chiapet's decimation of it.

the nhl.com player has got to be the most shit player i've ever come across. it always breaks, more than half the time the video doesn't load. it's like they post the link to highlights but the video hasn't had enough time to upload so you're stuck with nothing

>You now remember shitcago threads are just 5 nigs blogging for 3 hours and screaming refpuck

>you will never get to be that emotional over watching your son score his first NHL goal
and he almost just got his second

well, at least you have a dad

fuck off sean

Sean is that you?

friendly reminder that there is boreball, national felon league, and even preseason apehoop on at this time.
there is literally no reason for burgers to be watching hokkei.

>s3an

>Deepak

I only like boreball out of those and it's opening night for my favorite hokkei team

This, and I already watched the afternoon baseball game so I don't need more

sorry I don't watch any of the 3 versions of niggerball

n-no

thank god sean will never return
leafs at the top would give him endless fuel even just for a day

MCAVOY
WE YOUTH MOVEMENT

Dang nabbit Fiala

>boston can't draf-

make a gamethread you autistic tranny loving degenerate

Literally our year.

>perds

makes my penis gets like slimy and bulbous thinking about it

>kneelball
>apehoop
Playoff baseball is the only reasonable alternative but I'm still butthurt about >us missing the playoffs so I probably won't watch until the World Series or elimination games in the DS/CS rounds

>benuldies

I made one for them, he's a tranny loving degenerate retard that can't read

>patrick roy

>1/3 first round picks playing in the nhl
>this is considered "good drafting" by bombston standards

no that year was kinda bad
but his two years since then have been really good

way too soon to tell if the 2016 and 2017 draft were any good.

the bruins are back baby

did all the fans get shot and/or stabbed on the way to the game?

2016 is good off McAvoy alone. And Noel Acciari was a 2015 pickup and he was starter for basically the second half last year (albeit, on like the 4th line)

something like their top draft pick from 2006-2013 are all playing for different organizations right now