old ugly bitch

dont get it

timo
vogels

Thread anthem

youtube.com/watch?v=LylRZXQ_D-8

>5 am on Sunday
Enjoy wageslaving at Tesco, runt

>if you put this infront of a yank he would have no idea how to drink it without a handle

brainlet

shes timeless and wonderful

never liked football
what's it like?

Wtf does this image mean you cretin

dotty

>Yanks using slang
Second hand embarrassment

youtube.com/watch?v=6_8xO3S4XTs

naughty little choon boys

kegels

unironically offended

why shouldn't we nuke Libya?

Really then

sadcunt

>carling

alright barry

kero kero bonito

I'm just waiting for them to start talking about micro-breweries. Then the circle will be complete.

absolute melon, go review the new meme album

Press F to pay respects

imgur.com/a/dZqdu

always annoyed me at primary school when all the scrotes would ask me team I supported and I'd tell them that I didn't like football and they'd be proper shocked

>'OW CAN SHUMONE NOT LIKE FOOTBALL

had to hang out with girls at playtime

youtube.com/watch?v=CUb8oOoU0Bk

remember this epic maymay

how the fuck does anyone think mcgregor can win

I'm sure that would be against some kind of treaty.

obligatory thread theme song

youtu.be/vOrTA3iNZaM

youtu.be/SfPLcQhXpCc

GIVE YOUs IF YOU LIKE!

Is this why you're gay?

I wasn't into football either but I didn't have to hang out with girls.

pathetic aren't they

literally unironically drinking carling at this very moment

haha absolute bender

fucking little bender

youtube.com/watch?v=t0zI8Bu27KY

really want to go to japan by myself but terrified of the culture shock/organising everything

gay cunt loves dick in his arse aha

this is a thread dedicated to the discussion of british culture
youtube.com/watch?v=uGY_4opp7dQ

youtu.be/660ZCEhvbnw

f

Bit gay, mate

>he didn't used to play footy on the astro at lunch break

sad childhood 2bh

you'll figure it out

>leave humanity behind

youtube.com/watch?v=KGfl1fRzNGI

remember these doing the rounds on facey bee

are you gay?
the lads who don't like football suck it up and go in goals or defence, they don't play with the girls

for me it was either the girls or the weird half black weeaboo kid who'd just roleplay dragonball characters to himself in the corner

youtu.be/ET1-6Bef9xU

HELLO INTERNET WELCOME TO

Piano fucking died? What the FUCK

Never been abroad by myself but I reckon first time will be hard, so best not go Japan.

Do a little solo trip to Spain or something to test the water before you go as far afield as Japan.

looks dude, just get up, put your phone and wallet in your pocket, go into an airport and ask for the next flight to japan

you mean dinner time

don't care
still don't care

based on current trends america will outpopulate china in about 1000 years and none of us will be white

been lifting weights at least twice a week for the past 3 years. think i might have this

Just got a provisional contract through.

Weird having a contract say that "you are a servant of the Crown and you owe a duty of loyal service to the Crown as your employer"

not gay
just don't like football
simple as

why does gangsta rap sound good but grime sound terrible

went to NYC for a while by myself earlier this year. it was pretty easy, but everyone spoke english and i was with friends a good bit of the time so not as bad. won't have this luxury in japan you get me

who here /never passed the ball/

youtube.com/watch?v=6LxiP2P3FcM

lad pretty much every sign is in English, they even have two sets of announcements on the tube

or find a jap qt to spend the week with and she can be your guide

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH blimey

>not gay
>just don't like football
>simple as

if a woman at my work who cleans just sits down all day and stinks up the place because shes obese and yells at people, will she still get paid even though she doesn't do her job? I mean her right leg is swollen so its almost twice the size of her other leg, company policy means that if it gets really bad she can just stay off work indefinitely and get paid money even though she doesn't work(still an employee).

What is this shit? I wouldn't even mind the fact that the lithuanian woman just does all the work for her whenever shes on shift but she just stinks so much and shes still going to get paid even though its her fault shes fat as fuck? Surely this isn't how things work, if I was to get fat and then say I had a bad back due to work I couldn't get paid for just staying at home right?

this

>bigorexia

Could they seriously not come up with a better name? Hyperexia or Epirexia would be a correct usage of the Greek prefix.

I reckon a one man mission to Spain and back is the logical next step before Japan. They speak very little English in Japan, and don't tolerate homeless cunts like they do in Spain.

dont think id want to go to jap on my own, certainly not the first time

Who here /big kid with anger issues that got stuck in defense/

couldnt play football for shite but people used to pass the ball away rather than face my tackle

I was goalie

HOWLING at the emails virgin media keeps sending me for pirating

the quintessential gaa player

not a pixel grazed the retina

Who here /put in nets because bad at football so deliberately let goals in/?

who here /slide tackled every time/

you're probably right, just in a situation where its now or not for a very long time

any /brit/ lads want to come japan with me?

I've done most of Western Europe plus Japan and Taiwan on my own

stop being a wuss

Why are you christians so obsessed with killing? All time i see people comenting on the ISIS or other groups they talk about killing but why so much? Yes killing is part of the life of muhammad but not random killing of anyone but killing of the murtadeen, the people who commit shirk or the disbelievers who refuse to pay jizya, others are safe. You kill hundreds of animals for food and that is not killing? You cry if you hear that the religious police(muṭawwi) chopped off head of some disbeliever but dont see anything else?

Killing is part of ALL life and it will remain so. What if your view on it is bad or from the viewpoint of the weak(remember when i said that christianity is religion of weakness?)

USA is doing the killing too but they are not bad? Or the west word war 2 killed millions of people but that is good for you because they were christians? HA you are hypocrite and you will remain that until you enter the hellfire.

It is simple as that: Every person has right to live if she/he obeys Allah and his messenger or she/he pays the jizya.

who here /tooshitforthegoodkidsbuttoogoodfortheshitkids/

she probably gets paid so little it doesn't matter

slide tackling on tarmac? ur a well 'ard cunt m8

reading this? shan't

Got picked at least fourth or fifth out of a dozen lads because I wasn't a spaz.

@333
Utter waste of trips. Shameful

Nae a photon so much as glanced my cornea

europes different spent nearly 2 years living on my own in 'taly member
japs very foreign

yeah in the retard class mate

Laughing thinking about how me and all the angry knackery kids got put in defense all the time lmao

I would just kick everyones shins by accident because I was a lanky fuck and had no fine control over my legs

who here/ did all the skills they saw on fifa/