What do you think the average iq of this board is?

What do you think the average iq of this board is?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170114062116/https:/en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_and_Grichka_Bogdanoff
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

~7, maybe 10-12

50 higher than the average iq of Sup Forums

depends on the time of day. recess time in amerikuka skews it 50 points lower

Sup Forums posters: 130
/kino/ posters: >199

tree fiddy

>Rust and Coal

What did Pizza mean by this?

Just observation and deduction. I see a propensity for shitposting. Pedophilia. A yen for capeshit tales. Folks puttin' what few bucks they do have into a Sup Forums pass. I think it's safe to say nobody here's gonna be splitting the atom, Marty.

what about /flick/ posters?

115 when i'm on, 80 when i'm off.

They are a bit smarter than /movie/ posters because atleast they know they are watching trash.

Last 3 digits confirm my IQ.

BOGANDOFF?

About 80.

Last 9 digits confirm my IQ

Holy shit. We have an actual IQ poster among us.

Realistically about 105, maybe 110 on a really good day.

Why are the Bogdanoffs being pushed so hard recently?

good post

Cuz it's funny as fuck to think of those goofballs pulling the strings behind all political events.

95 on the absolute worst of days (like today), 105 on an average day, 110 on the absolute best of days

give me the rundown on those guys, agian?

Considering most of the discussion here is about cape and starshit I'd say around 80, possibly lower.

I think Sup Forums is probably in the 10 dumbest boards on Sup Forums...coherent arguments rarely last more than 3 posts and the shitposting is Sup Forums but without the retarded childish innovation. And here I am

Sure it just seems weird to see it now when they could have been made fun of for years.

Stuff like this is funny and all I just wondered why they're popping up now, like if they recently did or said something.

web.archive.org/web/20170114062116/https:/en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_and_Grichka_Bogdanoff

Do you not know how memes work?

It's one faggot spamming the same unfunny shit until other faggots start doing it too. Then it becomes le ebin meme