Did this movie BTFO Christians or Atheists?

Did this movie BTFO Christians or Atheists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pCKwtUXyU1k&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=5Th7Tiz1cEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sure looks like it btfo of retards

Just saw it.
All that I can say is that it was really REALLY boring. Hope that Scorcese makes another good movie before he bites it.

youtube.com/watch?v=pCKwtUXyU1k&t=2s

Scorsese and the people who paid $50 million to make it got BTFO out of $40 million

It btfo the people who saw it

Neither

It BTFO Shintoists

>it was really REALLY boring

For fuck sake, why do you even watch movies?

write your thoughts out first. your delivery is really messy.

Atheists, final shot confirms it

>Jay Cocks
wtf is this movie gay?

I sure hope none of you think the voice in his head that encouraged him to apostasise was actually Christ.

Who was the voice then?

EVERYOE HERE NEEDS TO DIE

It BTFO people who think they can go into another land and expect those people to have the same morals and worldview as the foreigners.

satan

Pretty sure Christians got BTFO by this one

Adam Driver is the only real Christian in the movie. He never apostatizes and dies trying to save others.

Pretty good analysis from a prominent Catholic figure who reviews movies. Check out his other stuff too, he gives great insight on some movies.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Th7Tiz1cEk

The same voice it was in The Last Temptation Of Christ.

I walked out of the theater.

>Shinya Tsukamoto
>Tadanobu Asano
god tier Jap cast

Himself. He was starving and derranged, and desperately wanted to save the Japanese. He created the voice in his head to give him an excuse to apostasise and alleviate guilt.
God's only response to anything in the film is in its title: silence.

good reply

Literally Weeb: The Movie

Himself.

Jesus healed people on the sabbath because it was for the greater good despite it being "wrong" by the religious and legal laws of the time and place. Literally nothing wrong with claiming to renounce your faith to save other people.

>linking to based bishop barron on Sup Forums

Noice

Exactly

his analysis is mad good famalama. thanks for introducing me to this guy.

based bishop

>Literally nothing wrong with claiming to renounce your faith to save other people.

No, apostasy is never justified. When the pharisees complained about Christ healing on the Sabbath they were (hypocritically, since they used the law to justify their sins) trying to prevent him from doing a good act (healing) whereas apostasy is always an evil act in and of itself.

>movie points out Christianity in Japan is sun worship
>movie never points out Christianity in the West is sun worship

MY FUCKING SIDES

>dude protecting your homeland from foreign heathens is bad LMAO

Neither

Christianity is the truth though. The persecutors are damning their own souls.

>two jews casted to play as christian missionaries
when will christfags ever recover

>Christianity is the truth

Catholic leaders have allowed this sort of misunderstanding of the faith in newly converted populations for centuries under the pretext that over time the "true" faith would be gradually accepted. This is why would have Mexicans celebrating death in the streets and Filipinos crucifying themselves

You should see his review of No country for old men.
Pretty good.

He is right, tho.

prove it

Wrong.

>Religion will never take hold in Japan!
Christians die for their beliefs multiple times in the movie. Religion clearly took hold.
>Uhh

This movie was bizarrely bad (riddled with poor writing choices, plot holes, and nosense) and horribly boring. I was tricked out of $11 and 3 hours.

>Whole audience constantly making fun of Kichiziro

Except he himself is evidence enough that Japan wasn't a religious swamp and without him we wouldn't have that final scene.

Not him but a movie can be boring without being good. Do you judge quality by boredom?

Read his post again and consider why you replied to ME saying that.

>All that I can say is that it was really REALLY boring
>hope that Scorcese makes another good movie before he bites it
>implies that it wasn't good while his only comment was that it was boring

All that ignoring the fact that finding any movie boring is a sign of downs syndrome.

>not finding Empire (1964) absolutely riveting