How do i immigrate to finland?

how do i immigrate to finland?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yveA_vO22ys
youtube.com/watch?v=jrLx27Wo9t0&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You shouldn't, neither should I

WTF I love pakis now

I moved here just today. Pretty easy. Just packed all my shit in a truck and took the ferry. Then I Went to the local magistrate office and filled in a form to have my adress changed. Simple as that. They even gave me a finnish personal ID-number. Pretty nifty, that.

Finland is boring and frozen subhuman land. No one should have to suffer by going there. Atleast in pakistan you could experiance what joy feels like when wait for the electricity to arrive after the daily power outtages

Varför flyttade du till Finland?

WTF I love pakis now
spread the word around pakistan

Me too

EXCELLENT post

För att studera vid Åbo akademi. Börjar på måndag. Väldigt stressad och nervös, favhä.

Ah, lycka till. Vad kommer att vara ditt ämne?

Sara is 6'1" I don't think you can handle her.

Kulturanalys, etnologi, och folkloristik.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Enjoy wasting three years of your life if a bleak shithole to get a useless degree

How rude.

Go to riverside, there is pretty good atmosphere since it's warm and friday evening

Swedes get beat up there daily

I'll do that, if I have time after I finish unpacking.

Estonian mushroom seller?

>Åbo akademi

muh nigga!

We can share a beer tomorrow if you have time, i've not talked swedish since high school

You blew it, Sven.

Swedish loner w/ Asperger's

This guy is a notorious assrapist. Avoid.

Sounds fun ( even MORE fun) although I don't drink alkohol.

Im just tiny boy

What about Norwegians?

Buddhist monk -tier

The Pakistani is right. Finland is very cold and depressing, there are ugly commie blocks everywhere, most of the year is a cold wet lightness winter and all men have to serve in the military doing shitty things or do civil service which is considered shameful. Finns are also extremely racist. youtube.com/watch?v=yveA_vO22ys

You can find out yourself

there are no norwegians in finland, other than in northern parts of lapland

peng ting

I'm ready to get out of this shithole where I was born.
I want to get out before the identity politics civil war.
Finland is on my list of possible destinations but I still need to research. What are some things I should know as an American?
Also how qt does an American speaking Finnish sound? Has such a thing ever even been heard?

ty very much for this gift, google translate. sides completely obliterated to outer space.

Estonia is waiting for you

Estonian girls loooooooooooooooove American guys

youtube.com/watch?v=jrLx27Wo9t0&t=

Så har det inte sett ut här, såvitt jag har sett.

I will go there if you don't want me in Finland but all of the original questions I asked still apply now for Estonia.

Tartu>>>Tallinn

Everyone will love you don't worry.

wtf i love pakis and pakistan now

This
Don't move here

>loner w/ Asperger's
Sorry to hear that.

It's been a big hinderance. I doubt that will change now that I'm here, where I've heard people are even less social and openly friendly to begin with.

based pakibro

>The Pakistani is right. Finland is very cold and depressing, there are ugly commie blocks everywhere, most of the year is a cold wet lightness winter and all men have to serve in the military doing shitty things or do civil service which is considered shameful. Finns are also extremely racist.
You've convinced me, despite my northern European ancestry I have no desire to visit Finland. My black friend Tyrone still wants to go though.

Concrete hellhole where no one sets eyes upon you, and you wont befriend anyone.

calle encina

You still need some interaction.

I said Tyrone still wants to go. I'll be heading to Norway where they have mountains and salmon.

Lol I went through that class. The video also has people complaining about how her food smells and she's stinking up the break room.

how common are finn qts like this

Yeah. Yeah, that's true. I just hope the people I meet make it easy for me. Start up conversations, don't have the same troubles of not beng able to keep a conversation going as I do. Stuff like that.

1 in 1000000
average finnish ""girl"" looks like a man

0/100

You don't. You invade it and colonize it.

She's half Swedish.

en tiedä

studied 2 years at Abo Akademi. i had a great time in turku

I hope I will, as well. Much of my worries have to do with starting at a university in general. Moving abroad, living in Finland, and living alone, I Think I am handling ok. But when it comes to the intense preassure that I expect to be under when my first term starts, next week, I get really fucking unnerved and intimidated. But as far as ÅA goes, I doubt I could have picked Another one and felt better about it. Even if it had been one back in Sweden. ÅA seems pretty impressive.

I must gather data about how easy to get residence in Finland for Russian now.

Marry a Finn.

do you really want to get stabbed?
finland is not very civilized country yet so we are allowed to carry knives everywhere. sometimes we get mad and we start to kill people

Yeah sure everyone stab each other in Finland.
I don't care. I want to leave Russia and Finland is not really far.

I walked by the "Russia Visum Office" in Turku today. Thought it was strange that russia had their own.

How is it strange if our countries are neighbors

dont be nervous at all, there are a lot of foreign students over there. aboad studies are usually easier.
where do you live in turku? have any flatmates?

Yo-Kylö, western Student Village. No flatmates.

Please say this about America.

Alright, i hope you'll enjoy yourself there. i miss it a lot

Make a pamphlet with gay propaganda and start spreading it in Russia. Next step is to come to the Finnish border and say the police are looking for you for spreading gay propaganda.

Gay rights is enough to get you asylum.

Thanks, man! I'll try my hardest to.

Finns don't look like that. Finns are the only people on this planet who are even uglier than Brits and Germans.

true. even refugees fear our women

How 2 get pink nipple?

It's a chance.
I need to immigrate to Finlan

Both 100% correct.

Never come to Finland. It's hell on earth.

True, imagine a frozen shithole with no contact to humans, but subhuman f*nns instead.

Pakistan is hell on earth you subhuman. Finland is russia without any soul

Pic related: my front lawn

Actually knives are not officially allowed in public places. And Russia is much more violent than Finland.

yes, thanks for correcting me.

Finland can't even reach hell on earth status :(

We truly suck at everything.

What would happen experianced 40°C environment?

>Finland is very cold and depressing

Suomalaiset rakastavat amerikkalaisia autoja

>Tartu>>>Tallinn
>Everyone will love you don't worry.
But not Estonian Russians

fuck off we are full

The bigger her cock, the better.

>Marry a Finn.
You is very cruel

can I?

Miss Helsinki on the left

Bullshit. Where I come from it's full. Here I can drive hours without meeting a single car.

I get you don't want people to come to your wonderful country. But don't give bullshit reasons

>Also how qt does an American speaking Finnish sound?

I talked with my neighbour last summer who was half British half Swedish and his native languages were both english and swedish. His accent sounded very nice to my ear.