Israeli here

Israeli here.
Half jew half russian. Immigrated to Israel in the 90's.
Happy to answer any questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iKzlh9kN4HI
youtube.com/watch?v=lCVBbgJosoM
books.google.co.uk/books?id=Dw6-5jQbDr8C&pg=PT79
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1936–39_Arab_revolt_in_Palestine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1929_Palestine_riots
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1929_Hebron_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1920_Nebi_Musa_riots
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1933_Palestine_riots
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why can't you just leave the rest of the world alone? Are you truly evil or is being a parasite just second nature?

How many removal of palestinian have you witnessed?

Did the holocaust really happened?

Israel has very little influence over world affairs.
Its a small country with tons of problems and a mediocre economy.

Why is life so hard?

When does based putin take over Europe?

When is the next shoah?

None, I served in the IDF but not as a combatant.

>Half jew half russian. Immigrated to Israel in the 90's.
same
ask me anything

Tell us about non-combat roles in the IDF. Do you still get weapons/jew-jitsu training? How do they decide who goes behind a desk and who gets to rescue Jewish prisoners in Muslim hell territory?

could you please also fix the markets so Bamba is cheaper here thx

Yep. Many documents(and recordings) of top ranking nazi officials who directly spoke about killing all jews.
Hitler himself said it was his goal.
thousands of documents about the different logistic matters the final solution required.
Tons of eye witnesses and nazi confessions.
No nazis who denied the halacaust even when they kne they had nothing to lose and its a very well researched topic.
Even without all the evidence documentations and different commisions about it since, just from the perticular statments and the way the nazis perceived themselves its obvious something horrible happened.
I am against the several bans on denying the halacaust though.
I dont think it does any good.

>Putin
>Based
kill yourself pinko

hmm. I dont know whats going on in Ireland but in terms of global affairs my guess would be unrestrained international capitalism in which nations have to compete for the attention of the ultra rich and their corporations without any proper international organization to contain it all.
essentially, private interests ithotu check and no democratic like global governance where people from different parts ofthe world can oppose said narrow interest groups.

What did Netanyahu discuss with Putin on his trip to Moscow earlier this month?

Putin is a horrible leader. well, in terms of the well being of individual citizens. I am not an expert on russian history(although it is an interesting subject and i did rad about it) but it seems to me the average russian citizen always suffered under heavy handed authoritatiran rulers for the "glory of russia".
It was and is a very strong country but it demands a lot from the citienship to remain powerful.
I would guess it will keep being authoritarian until such time as tehcnology developes to minimize the impact of its massive size.

non combatants undego a very basic training. Well, in temrs of boot camp. Some go to specialized forces that involve cyber security and other high tech roles so they undergo specialized courses in programming and so on.
I dont know that muchabou th structure.
there are combatants, half combatants and full on support roles.
they all go through different levels fo boot camp training.I think only combatants or special forces have very specific hand to hand and close combat training.

They divide people into different roles based on psychometric tests and medical score.
Elite unites are based on volunteers.
You can undergo special courses before you join the military that would preassign you to specific roles when you actually start serving.

No idea but i do know that russia is interested in the gaz reservoirs that israel recently found at sea.
Aslo, perhaps some issues related ot Turkey as Israel is about to normalize relations with Turkey again.

Do you worship Satan?

If I had to ascribe a religion to myself it would probably be something along the lines of reconstructive judiasm.

is it scary to live with neighbouring countries that basically want to see you dead?

Why are you such an attentionwhore?

No. Our biggest enemy is ourselves. There is no neighboring country that can jeperdise our existence.
they have all weakened themselves with revolutions and civil strife/warfare.

Are arabs a lost cause?

i know an israeli with the last name "chalfon". I assume the "ch" is ח. how do you pronounce this?

how can i make money i will be loyal forever

that sort of posting can get you mossad'd

What's really going on with Palestine?

Classic colonialism, spearheaded by religious fanatics.

When are you guys planning on doing the next 911? If you find out can you let us know here on Sup Forums? U don't want to be one of the poor schmucks that gets stuck on the top floor waiting for help.

Is Israel truly my greatest ally or are they just the less worse version of jews?

For the forseable future.

Its a struggle.
the more capable will win.

>allies are made because of shared interests. I dont know how many interests Israel and Germany share, seeing that they are so far away from each other. but Israel does look to Europe and the US and not to china russia africa or the middle east, so yes, Israel's affinity is definately oriented towards Europe but obviously, Israel's interets come first, not that we have too much say about what we do here.

I don't know who you are quoting but that sounds convincing.

Do you legitimately think iran would, in any way, personally attack Israel?

Before watching this video, I had no idea about the massacres that were done by the Israelis to the Palestinians. Apologize, bitch. Kiss it, kiss my puckered asshole you murderous bastards. I just got done with my daily enema, you will like it.

youtu.be/iKzlh9kN4HI

Can't hide this information, what will the Jews do now?

Where in Israel do you live?

What car do you drive?

Same, ask me anything.

I dont think so. Why do that if it can engage in proxy wars.

To clarify, I not referring to the 2014 killings, I am talking about the earlier ones that this video makes reference to.

where do you live and how did you react when you realized everything here is expensive as fuck?

I live in the center, near tel aviv.
I dont make much money and am a student so i dont own a car.

How big is your nose? Do you enjoy watching the goyim destroy themselves?

How many shekels did you loot out of Russia before immigrating?

Is that a common attitude? Do you see iran as an existential threat?

Id happily try and answer but I cant be arsed to watch an hour long video. Especially when its a Stefan video. His videos are boring as fuck and he is an idiot desu.

Dumb sand niggers launch attacks on civilians, army responds (because why wouldn't it) and poeple make up lies and propaganda to put dirt on Israel.

I have been living here for ages. Israel is not that economicly shit. Its obviously not western Europe the US canada or australia but its bottom tier.
I wish it was better but it is definately much better than it used to be here, at least as far as i know.

Yep, the Nazis had a strong anti-Jewish policy and used Jews as slave labour in concentration camps. But were the majority of killed in gas chambers or did they perish to diseases and malnutrition?

I dont have a typical jewish nose if thats what you are asking.
I dont enjoy watching the goyim destroy thesmelves but SOME in israel smirk when some mudslime blows himself up in some european country that criticises israel.
as in "now they will know how it feels" kinda thing.

I didn't post the video for you to watch, it's for everyone else to watch. And since most of Sup Forums loves being redpilled they will happily spend an hour watching Stefan's video on the crimes of Israel. It also goes into Orthodox Jews versus normal jews. Furthermore it goes into how the Jews used to murder eachother if they tried to leave Judaism. They would get the European country to arrest the Jew, then they would kill them. Terrible history, Jews are like Muslims.

Nothing. We immigrated in early 90's. Had to sell everything we had and still barely had anything when we came to israel

> i know nothing about an extremely important conflict, let me just watch this one video and i'll know everything without even doing a second of research myself.

No i dont. Its an annoyance but Israel faced way worse odds throught its history and our situation is much better now than it used to be. Arab nations around us are wrecking themsleves with religious and nationalistic turmoils.

Not that we dont have religious issues ourselves.

its not bottom tier*

The link to the sources are in the description. The fact that someone else found them for me and put it in a nice presentation does not invalidate them. Your sophistry cannot defeat hard facts on this board. Your post is simply not an argument.

Gas chambers. starvation, executions etc..
I have no reason to doubt the main narrative.
Histroric research is complex and im not nor do i pretend to be a proffesional historian.
Most countries of the world allow you to do research on any topic, including th halacaust, even if your intention is to deny parts of it(or deny it completely).

I never said that he made up information, most of what he said is true, but to make a bogus claim like "American tax payer dollars are going to Israel" is idiotic considering how little of the total budget goes to Israel (less than .1%) and how much it helps Israel (It's only about 1/6 of their defense budget). Lets not forget all the other things USA spends their money on.

Also , I really enjoyed Zizek's comment on pol pot's regime. That you could understand something wrong was going on through the bizare way they presented and conducted themselves.
I dont usually take his ideas too seriously but i felt he was onto something there.
If you have leaders, especially authoritarian eladers with tons of power proclaiming and writing and talking about ho the jews are vermin scum, pests, parasites etc..
Its easy to understand something is really off and these things obviously translate into actions.
Hating jews was a core ideal of nazis and part of their identity, they couldnt BUT start killing jews at some point.

He's throwing away so much information, he's only cherry picking what makes Israel look worse and completely forgetting about the Arab massacres that occurred before Israel even existed.

>but to make a bogus claim like "American tax payer dollars are going to Israel" is idiotic considering how little of the total budget goes to Israel (less than .1%) and how much it helps Israel (It's only about 1/6 of their defense budget)

So? So your argument is that because we spend and extraordinary amount of money on social security and military spending, and that we are spending less than that, which is still a lot of money, on Israel, that means that it is okay for our tax dollars to be supporting this regime?

And that large amount of money being only 1/6th of an expensive defense budget, that makes it okay to steal our tax dollars and to help pay for your imperialistic conquests?

And all of this somehow makes it okay that Israel was massacring Palestinian civilians? I don't follow you there, the country was founded on ethnic cleansing. You cannot direct peoples attention away from what they did, we are not stupid.

Hey m8.

How is life there for a christian? I've always seen Israel as a potential place to migrate and start a life.

I have a useful degree in a STEM area.

Yes, directing attention away from the ethnic cleansing, which was the most important aspect of the video, by arguing about useless things to direct our attention away from the ETHNIC CLEANSING that Israel did to the Palestinians. Ignoring the extremist doctrines that do exist in the Jewish community which looks at non Jews as cattle. This kind of sophistry is the only way people can defend Israel.

the US spends money this way because it is interested in ISrael's dependancy on the US. Israel is located at a strategic place and if it wont be the US Israel will have to partner with some other sponsor. Russia china and any other big power interested in influence over the middle east will be interested in cooperation with ISrael.
Israel is like a big US base and it can do things in its own name that the US cant admit to do or want. Israel also supplies intellgience and cooperates in different manners.
This is why US pays a lot of arab nations as well.
Because it is in the US's interests, unlike what polsters want to believe.

youtube.com/watch?v=lCVBbgJosoM

According to this video, there are hundreds of thousands of Israelis stuck in the country due to tyrannical divorce laws. The women in Israel can make up any spousal abuse claims and they cannot be disputed and no punishment is imposed on the woman if the claims are proven bogus. Thousands of men commit suicide because of such one-sided treatment. There is also a totalitarian Child Protective Service that makes billions on taking, fostering, housing and drugging kids.

I like Israelis, it's the Jews I fear...

Which were reactions to Zionist terror. The first vehicle bombing in the region was two Jews destroying a preschool.

What's your opinion of the 2016 American presidential election?

>If I had to ascribe a religion to myself it would probably be something along the lines of reconstructive judiasm.
You mean Reconstructionist Judaism?

I dont know. Most christians here are arabs/palestinians.
I knew a christian woman who was a daughter of someone who helped jews during the halacaust so she got a citizenship easy but i dont know about just coming here as a christian.
Israel life is tied to judiasm. As a christian you will fill like an outsider to an extent. If you merry a jewish woman you wont have any problems and it also depends where you live. Central cities are much more open especally tel aviv.
But if you had a kid who was christian he would probably feel peer presue from others for being a christian, if that ever comes up.
Of course, there are christian schools so..
I dont know really.
You have to speak with an actual christian who lives here.

What about the thnic cleaning of about 800k jews that had to escape Arab countries when israel was formed?

> "but he has sources guys"

Yea, i'll look into these TOTALLY unbiased sources...

books.google.co.uk/books?id=Dw6-5jQbDr8C&pg=PT79

> literally citing a book written by Noam Chomsky to try to prove a point

"by arguing about useless things to direct our attention away from the ETHNIC CLEANSING that Israel did to the Palestinians"

Useless? Yea, you obviously don't know what you're talking about. More Jews died from Arab massacres and riots than Palestinians ever killed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1936–39_Arab_revolt_in_Palestine

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1929_Palestine_riots

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1929_Hebron_massacre

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1920_Nebi_Musa_riots

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1933_Palestine_riots

Name one war that Israel started.

"Ignoring the extremist doctrines that do exist in the Jewish community which looks at non Jews as cattle."

> while Christians and Muslims will doom you to hell if you don't convert

You even said it yourself, "extremists"

You dont even know a single Jew.

hebrew ch + kh letters sound like spanish 'J'avier or Ale'j'andro

How much of the ADL and antisemitism is rampant?

Do you think its warranted, I tend to think its an indoctrination technique. Does anyone take the ADL seriously?

If you follow this logic: what does it mean when your holy texts describe how the Jews are literally worth at least twice as much as any filthy goyim? That you shouldn't eat with them, and if you slap a Jew, you slap God himself and when the Messiah comes, all the goyim will have to/want to serve the Jews? Because you are God's chosen people after all.

I am not maried and my parents who divorced didnt have any such problems. I dont know much about this but it sounds a bit hyperbolic.

yes, sorry. in general i am an atheist if we speak of an interpretaion of god as a person being..
But I do thing religion, if made progressive and rehabilitated is an important facotr that cannot be ignored or it will and is arleady used by assholes.
Also, when diving into theology and philsoophy its hard to declare oneself an atheist or take any concrete sides. there are many views of what god means but i see more importance in the bible as a potential bedrock of interpretation and criticism of even modern day issues.
It just has to be done by intelligent people.

> b-but the Jews dont like non-believers guys! I read it online
> As Christians, Muslims, and just about every religion will doom you to hell (or their form of) if you aren't converted

Your opinion/General Israeli opinion on Czech Republic/ former Czechoslovakia?

I dont understand the question.

If i were to move to israel would I need to learn hebrew?

>It just has to be done by intelligent people.
I don't believe in god, but have you ever heard one of the top rabbis speak regarding anything?
They are intelligent as fuck, and often quite charming and humorous.

Don't fear a whole sector just because Yonit Levi and her auto-antisemitic friends told you that you should.

Are you religious? If so, how much?
If not, why?

the fear of antisemitism and the trips high schoolers take to review the atrocities of the holocaust in order to gain an unwarranted sense of victimhood and hatred towards the rest of the world in a twisted sense of national pride.

Is it pretty prevalent there?

Christians can't doom you, their God can. In afterlife. Maybe. Meanwhile the Jewish G-d allows the Chosen to enslave, exploit and slaughter the goyim cattle in this world without any repercussions in the next one.

Fun fact: Palestinian lives have zero value

The video, which you did not watch and consequently which you are not addressing goes into the history of the founding of Israel and their intrigues that pertain to the western countries to meet their ends. Previously the Jews had been living in Palestine peacefully alongside the Muslims. Maybe you are not hearing me correctly but the history of the state of Israel is founded on ethnic cleansing, there were huge massacres and an even bigger population displacement. That is why the Palestinians fight back where before when the Jews were living in peace there had been no fighting.

Jews and Palistinians had lived together for years before the formation of Israel in peace. The video shows exactly for how long they had peace.

>Useless? Yea, you obviously don't know what you're talking about. More Jews died from Arab massacres and riots than Palestinians ever killed.

They had been living peacefully alongside each other for many years, the fighting only started after the formation of Israel.

>You even said it yourself, "extremists"

Yes, extremist who came in, formed their state, and also formed the conflicts that followed. In fact, the Jews who were already living there who were not extremist were against the formation of Israel because they knew it would cause a huge conflict. You can't seriously expect the natives to not fight back after such an ethnic cleansing, do you?

>You dont even know a single Jew.

Here is a good example of your sophistry. First of all, that is an assumption. Second of all, it does not pertain to my arguments and it is itself not an argument.

In the US we are not allowed to criticize Jews, and the chief enforcement agencies are the ADL and SPLC. I don't think there is an equivalent of this in Israel or Russia.

are israeli women easy?

You said that before already. And no, I heared it from Jews themselves and read it in the Talmud.

And there isn't this sense of tribal superiority in Christianity: it is actually the absolute opposite of it, which gets us in this universalist, killing ourselves for the glorified foreigner mess in the first place.

There is a focus on Jebus, at least in fundamentalism, "only through me to heaven", etc. But that's about it.

Most Israelis are fluent in English, but living here with no Hebrew,
would not be received well, just like the Mexican immigrants in the USA who never stop using Spanish.

Among other free stuff, you also get Hebrew lessons once you become a new Israeli citizen.

Yes very and even easier for you.

do jews see themselves as superior to others?

>the whole jews control everything memes

I have very progressive views abotu religion. There are many ways to approach interpretaion of religious texts. Things can be abrogated, can be defocused. Things can be put in historical focus. Rabbinical pronouncmenets can and are upturned or deemed irrelevant. It just depends on the interpreter and jewish branch.

It is definately true that soemthign about judiasm makes the jews be on the outskirts of mainstream culture. Be on the side, isolate itself..
We are still living it all. Jews are still hated, there is still antisemitism, there are attacks on jews abroad because they are jewish and of course israel itself can be viewed as a modern day ghetto...

and is it really that weird that christianity, that rose fomr judiasm worships a jew?
Jesus was a jew who was sacrifices for the redemption of christians...
Jews have been the scapegoat in europe every time some country was in turmoil or the regime had problems.
In many senses anciant history cemented certain trends and relations between jews and christians.

That's interesting.
Do most israeli's just recognize him from television, and automatically support him. Or are they actually informed on his positions?

Also, what is his media coverage like?

Dont forget about me...Your opinion/General Israeli opinion on Czech Republic/ former Czechoslovakia?

>little influence over world affairs

You goys are literally cancer, hitler should have finished the job

No offense mate, but you are not relevant enough to any of our matters.

They know Trump hates Obama and Muslims, and even supports our beloved right-wing Prime Minister,
thus Israelis like Trumps.

bro this thread is actually insightful

the jews aint trollin and are answering questions

I don't think that word means what you think it does.