Perfect city doesnt exis-

>perfect city doesnt exis-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eziF1aujpLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ST2H8FWDvEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I live in London user, it's a fucking shithole

because you live in it and you are used to it

somehow even people in the cities that rank highest in "liveability" indexes also say they are shitholes

London is already lost to the "new europeans"

youtube.com/watch?v=eziF1aujpLQ

also these are following the same path Birmingham, Marseille, Bruxells, Malmo, Lisbon, Barcelona, Luton and many other's

>Published on Oct 7, 2012
I can't even imagine how it looks now

First thing that came to mind desu

youtube.com/watch?v=ST2H8FWDvEA

>perfect city
>in filthy angl* land
I kekd

Ftfy

t. never been to London

Essentially the same desu

You don't know user. I'm working class, and when I was born everyone in my town knew each other, and people would often stop to talk to one another. There were kids playing in the street but they were respectful to their elders. People would hang flags from lamp posts during the world cup, olympics, or other major events, and people would make an effort at christmas to put up decorations despite being poor.

Three Labour (meant to represent the working class) Governments later, and nobody knows anyone, crimes up, no two people speak the same language, all the jobs are gone, and the whole place just feels foreign. The worst part is walking down the streets you used to play in as a child and seeing what it has all become. I fucking hate our political parties.

Vote UKIP

>perfect suffering does not exi-

>vote UKIP
>vote for a dead party

London's horrible dildo tower ruins the skyline completely.

>Vote UKIP

First past the post user. Vote UKIP, get Labour. We'll never get a voting reform either, the people who would have to change it would be the same people who would be destroyed by it.

My only slice of hope is Jacob Rees-Mogg

false flag

london is fucking great

Just kidding lads

looks just like england

thats what you get for being the coolest kids on the block

everyone wants to hang out and move in and be your fuck buddy and shit with you

So, it looks like some Lisbon suburbs. All west is fading.