How do we get rid of the Sup Forums invasion that's killing Sup Forums?

How do we get rid of the Sup Forums invasion that's killing Sup Forums?

Attached: 1520696759382.png (675x725, 357K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chankiri_Tree
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We remove normalfags and rap cucks from this board first

How about you stop spamming meta threads about them that will only provoke them? That sounds like a good start.

Stop feeding the soy meme and make good threads

it's not killing Sup Forums. cultural marxism is killing music.

>implying op is not another Sup Forumscuck trying to fuel this shitstorm
Morons, all of you.

>we wuz legion
>scientology sucks amirite OP?
Implying we want to go back to that retarded Leftie era

This is a bigger issue honestly
We could pit the soyposters up against 6ix9ine memers

You gotta choose a side though. It'll be a grand war.

hah, every time I read Pol I remember Pol Pot
perhaps because they're very similar - a literally who from literally where who tried to understand Western philosophy in university, failed miserably, went back to his literally where and did laughably ridiculous things according to his "understanding", not even a holocaust, rather a lolocaust.

Filters.

Although pretending the imminent SJW invasion of music isn't coming won't stop it.

Can we just get some good discussion threads that aren't just disguised promotion?...now that I think about it there are some but they die out quick and are mostly about old bands.

The best thing to do is report the posts and threads that have anything to do with them. Not that hard and only takes seconds

Reporting is gay.

>muh frankfurt school of witchcraft and wizardry

Don't feed the trolls

Then that means you're going to do nothing to help solve the problem

WOw EbiC rebuttal XD

i tried this but janitors just don't do it. i ain't a sjw cuck or a Sup Forumsfuck, but it's impossible to make a thread about any music that's not metal or classical or hard rock without being called a 'soyboy'. Sup Forums as we know it is truly dead and is just an extension of Sup Forums now.
in fact, some Sup Forumstard now is going to quote my post saying i'm a centrist libcuck.

relocate to reddit

>anyone to the right of extreme left is pol
delete this shitty non-music thread and never post again

This is true. People on here unironically think anything not left wing is Sup Forums. That's why I can't follow threads like this one. Truth is, there are some really shitty and dumb people on Sup Forums.

The mods not doing anything is a really big problem and that is something that we all need to address. It pretty much gives them free reign to do whatever they want what time to time I do see some threads and posts get deleted so they are doing something but they certainly aren't doing enough. The racism the ignorance in the hatred from them is completely disgusting and is hard for anyone other than them to really understand. They have a forum for that, and they should keep it there and not spread it to other places where it isn't wanted or belongs.

Sup Forums didn't kill Sup Forums, Sup Forums has been going downhill for a long time.

>implying Sup Forumstards aren't normalfags

Attached: 1519460122985.png (944x4013, 596K)

We kick out /leftypol/ first

This is true but they are causing the downfall to happen a lot quicker than it ever has

This only proves that a handful of old people have been on Sup Forums. You guys gotta start thinking critically a bit more, or no one can take you seriously.

Good.

The downfall happened a long time ago. All Sup Forums is doing is digging up Sup Forums‘s grave and desecrating the corpse. Same goes for Sup Forums.

There's a Gabber thread on Page 3 right now in which people aren't discussing music, they're just circlejerking over who's a "poser". This has nothing to do with Sup Forums but is indicative of how the culture on Sup Forums has shifted from actual discussion with a little shitposting to relentless shitposting and very little discussion.

I have a great idea guys: if we all migrate over to reddit we won't have to deal with those meanie alt-right Sup Forums tards!!
Follow me!!

this. i grabbed a bunch of recs tho.

Ignore it. Don't take the bait. Talk about other stuff. In fact, I'll start right now by leaving this thread.

t. Sup Forumsfag

Attached: 1519460289920.png (1019x802, 428K)

These are shopped, right?

So you are okay with shitting up the music board with Sup Forumsshit memes? You're part of the problem, ypu stupid moron.

Don't fight it, assimilation is inevitable

Attached: IMG_3663.jpg (484x345, 104K)

This is pretty nice. I'm glad these older folks have found a hobby.

Appreciate you proving my point. Again. and again. and again.

I'm fine with the threads not turning into stupid political arguments, basically.

Also, this is a good album :)

Attached: wipers_1319632670_crop_550x550.jpg (550x550, 103K)

It's hard not to get political when a lot of artists insist on making political statements. I get that people don't like Donald Trump but hearing the guy get relentlessly shit on by everyone constantly is exhausting, I'm not American so I've got no dog in this fight.

After hanging around /polgb/ I'm surprised how pro gay Sup Forums is desu - it's fucking surprising to find out that the nazis are all closet homosexuals. I'll miss rap, but synthpop and hair metal will make up for it. I'm not as afraid of le Sup Forums boogeyman as I thought I would be - actual republicans are still bad, but Sup Forums is actually surprisingly chill. I'm not gonna become a white nationalist any time soon, but it's nice to know they're human beings and not fascist scum like tankies.

Attached: pepsi dog.jpg (800x600, 119K)

Yes.

The_Donald mention browsing Sup Forums all the time just google “Sup Forums site:reddit.com/r/The_Donald

>thinking it is just this board that is suffering from an influx of 15 year old americans

most of the ethno nationalists on Sup Forums want to designate the south to be a nation for black people, but people think NO THEY WANT TO KILL EVERYONE!!!111!!one1!one

>Harry Potter reference

whoa..... really made me think...

>He says "Top Kek" and points out ugly women to me and says "that's a trap!"

Attached: 1521067166931.png (447x438, 401K)

There was a thread on Sup Forums about that collapsed bridge that had me laughing so hard I had tears running down my face.

>liberals

Attached: why.jpg (410x355, 24K)

will they provide deportation of non-blacks?

Sup Forums wins every time because you forgot the rules, or possibly never even bothered learn and understand them.

unfortunately it's just the way Sup Forums has changed in general
the userbase is now different and there's nothing anyone can do about it

>laughably ridiculous
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chankiri_Tree
Yeah man, a real hoot.

cancer doesn't win, it just spreads

I will be ok with having daily Varg threads again

When we're done, half of this board will still exist. Perfectly balanced, as all things should be. I hope they remember you.

Attached: IMG_3765.jpg (600x600, 102K)

yeah. i think the redditfugees solution is to ban people for wrongthink, like they do on their god-forsaken website.

dunno but let us know over in Sup Forums /ck/ /trv/ and Sup Forums once you figure it out

This so fucking embarrassing lmao.

But yeah Sup Forums is and has been normie central since mid 2016. Anyone who doesn't admit it is either a normiefag themselves or just delusional.

Implying entho nationalism is good as long as it doesn't result in the Holocaust for black ppl.

Ethno Nationalism is a stupid pipedream that could never possibly be implemented in America without massive bloodshed. Richard Spencer had an oppertunity to lay out his ideal scenario in the Sargon stream but instead he baulked and ended up saying words to the effect of "I don't know how it'd work, I'm just a guy with a idea".

If Spencer is the best the Alt Right have to offer then there's nothing to worry about.

it's not wrongthink, it's just shit
for instance, I found some useful christan philosophy and heidegger related topics on reddit, because at least they uphold some elementary level of intellectual discussion

Way to totally understand my point and not get trip over semantic bullshit.

>no one can take you seriously.
*breaths in* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's a good one Sup Forumstard-kun.

ethno nationalism could be fine as long as some countries are allowed to remain diverse if they so desire.
but nations should still have the power to decide which people do and don't represent them, imo.

This

holy fuck then go back what the fuck are you doing

>country described as a melting pot
>ethno-nationalism
today, it's possible only in some asian countries
but they feel perfectly OK even without this nationalist stuff

That what you get when you have usernames, reputations and up/downvotes. Anonymity has its advantages but also massive glaringly obvious flaws.

If you can't weigh the validity of a statement without affirmation of who is behind it, then you're dumb. Simple as that.

I'm not here to discuss philosophy, but to shitpost spicy memes and spam

I don't even mind them having different opinions or w/e. But most Sup Forumsshitter posting is so fucking obnoxious; it's not even creative shitposting either. It's not worth shitting up boards and wasting your own time spamming shit just to mildly annoy others. Not to mention how hard they all RRREEEEE as well when opinions other than their own are presented to them, too, making them hypocrites. Sup Forums's not the only board like this either.

I don't like it, I'm just saying that you can generally expect a better calibre of discussion when people's reputations are at stake.

That's clearly a lie.

Better question.....

Why are raptards completely incapable of defending the MUSIC?

Are you that detached from reality and Society to the point where you think people dying is funny

Have you considered that a percentage of Sup Forumsposting may very well be people trolling to make it look like someone from Sup Forums sperging out?

Sup Forums hasn't and never will win anything. What they're trying to win who knows but whatever it is I'm sure they're going to fail at it

>another meta thread crying about muh state of Sup Forums declining

Attached: B32CE2E0-9641-4348-9D91-D32FC535B6A2.jpg (478x481, 95K)

Call them the soyboys that thy are

The jokes weren't about people dying, they were mocking stereotypes.

This is a shit that were talking about no one knows what the fuck you're talking about or even cares take that shit into the Forum where it belongs instead of here this is a fucking music form

Yeah, and I kinda went over it, too if it's just shitposting. It's not creative, rather it's boring as fuck because it's the same kind of homogenous shitposting you'll find through the site. At one point it feels like the site has bots rather than actual users.

not him but 9/11 jokes are still hilarious and I was alive at the time

this actually hurt me to read

Sup Forums had it coming. get over it.

>how can i ban everyone with right-leaning views from my secret internet clubhouse?
it's ironic to me that liberals are always whining about how conservatives are intolerant of others

The problem is a pack of unfunny political faggots who spread their miserable agenda everywhere and believe that it is somehow fun.
>That's clearly a lie.
No, but these unfunny faggots have a strategy of forcing other people to act more seriously and engage in their political mumbling, and, unable to uphold the conversation when outed as morons they are, the unfunny faggots accuse other people who wanted to have fun in the first place of being unfunny.

dude. take everything you read with a grain of salt.
Those people posting on reddit could just be larping

What does we had it coming exactly mean? Because we would rather somewhat talk about music instead of stupid politics racism and ignorance? Is it because you wanted to spread your bullshit views to what's usually a left-leaning board? You have a forum to talk about this bullshit at, infiltrating the other boards and doing what your can to destroy them doesn't do anything but make you look like man children who can't stand people who have different views than you. It isn't welcome here and it isn't welcome on any other forum than Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

If it wasn't a lie, you'd be able to take this in stride and not get broken so easily.

Ignore soyposter posts
Hide soyposting threads
Do not reply to soyposters.

Assimilation is inevitable

Yikes, I cringed

it's not. it's been at the same level for years now

It's not to ban anyone with right-leaning views its Banning and Reporting the people who are starting off topic and vaguely music related topics that turn into political ones with nothing but hatred racism and ignorance that really has no place on this board

read it again, you clearly didn't get what I wrote.

And if you do succeed I'm pretty sure that it'll be the only success that you will ever have in your life not that it'll really mean anything that you destroyed a music sub subform on Sup Forums. That's definitely something to put on your resume