What are some albums I can pretend to like so I can make friends and impress girls?

What are some albums I can pretend to like so I can make friends and impress girls?

Attached: silencershirtkid.jpg (1018x626, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l7vRSu_wsNc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw you realize that they're not laughing at him, they're excitedly waiting for him to dance like a god.

Attached: 1490831529537.png (300x300, 123K)

With what goal?

to make friends and impress girls

I think OP want's to become a woman

bro I swear the first time I looked at the pic I thought it was a pic of me when I was a kid
I had to look twice, the boy is almost a copy of what I was wtf bro

Mac Demarco

Making friends is easy as fuck, just start a conversation, let them talk and don't be creepy.

No one ever impressed any woman with nothing but their taste. If you're boring, awkward and possess no self-confidence, then nothing will help you. Work on these first.

Listen to beach house and tame impala
bitches love beach house and tame impala

saturation trilogy
newest tyler
basic bitch psych rock like tame impala and king gizz
etc
etc

this is true

>Making friends is easy as fuck, just start a conversation, let them talk and don't be creepy.
I honestly want to murder normalfags that say this.

That's cause you aren't even trying and you're upset that other people are.

you sound creepy

Good

Songs for this feel?

youtube.com/watch?v=l7vRSu_wsNc

The exact opposite. I try very hard. I've always tried very hard. And it just doesnt work. Some people are just born neurological and just can't into that without taking shitloads of meds.

>I've always tried very hard.

You're trying very hard at getting girls which is not the point of the game.

First work on yourself, get a job, go out and talk to everyone in bars and shit. As soon as you feel comfortable with yourself, everyone will feel comfortable with you.

It's all about loving yourself m8. Rest will play out eventually, trust me. I wish you vest of luck.

Not getting girls. Making friends. Just getting people to like me. It has never worked, my dad and his dad were like that too.

>t has never worked, my dad and his dad were like that too.
Well it's up to you to turn it all around user. Don't let stuff like that hold you back from enjoying yourself.

Are you in college? Do you live in a big city?

I'm 19 and not going to college yet because I don't know what I want to do. Graduated a year late because I was really unmotivated in school and didn't do any work.

What's going on in this picture?

19 is way too early to be bothered m8. For me personally college was the moment I realized that all my inner thoughts of worthlessness and being forever alone actually doesn't matter if I continue being depressed about every single minor thing in life. Eventually I stopped and now I'm leading a very healthy social life.

So general advice is worry about education and what you want to do in life. Get into college and it will most likely change your life. High school is complete bullshit compared to it.

Yet people say college is just high school 2.0

Well I went to high school in Russia and college in US, so I have no idea how different the US high school is from that.

Very different. I'm Russian born too, but moved here during early high school.

Bump

Yeah user all you have to do is jerk each other off and become friends! I do it all the time with my friends on /daily/ :^)

that shirt is effay as fuck