What will you americans do if Trump dosen't win the election?

What will you americans do if Trump dosen't win the election?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Come here and bask in all the trumpfag tears.

Be incredibly embarrassed because UK pulled off Brexit, we have to elect Trump or we'll look like a bunch of fags

Fuck that. I wonder what they will do if he does get elected and doesn't build the wall

This. It's going to be glorious.

I'm already applying for a firearms permit just in case. Although my state (MA) banned high capacity so called "assault weapons," I can still buy an SKS.

Buy more guns.

Move to Alaska, far from Mexicans.

Get a British proxy.

Eat an entire pizza in protest

You mean have lunch in protest?

Be disappointed, but I've put with Obama for 8 years so I can deal with basically the same for another 4. I'll just drink more

probably investing in SWHC or RGR

Celebrate with weed and liquor

Be content that I did what I could and get ready for another 4 years of gridlock.

No matter how cucked we get, we will never be Sweden or Canada.

Seriously consider relocating to brit or kangarooland

I will literally kill myself.

Celebrate

Embrace the further degeneracy and become a leftist shill. Basically reap welfare like a good lil neet.

this tbqh

update: Celebrate by dancing on the roof of a van with several friends

kill myself

Charlie Baker apparently did not renew the "assault weapon" ban
Thats what i heard anyway

Double my ammo stocks i guess.

Buy more guns

Why? So there will be one less Republican voter? As if we already don't have enough. If you do this you're a faggot. Why don't you grow a pair instead and actually represent the party well instead of being a depressed anti-social loser. Get over yourself.

This.

DESU I'm happy so long as Bernie is out. Hillary is much more of a centrist than obongo but I prefer Trump because muh freedom and muh small government.

see

I'm checking those (R)s on the Senate and House votes for the next 4-8 years regardless of which candidate wins. Not giving the Democrats control over Congress and the Supreme Court if I can help it.

This, im voting Trump but i figure i can survive 4 more years of Shillary. Even though i hate her guts. I figure she will be a lame duck president if she does win

>Trump
>not winning

topkek Sweden

sage all slide threads

Buy a lot of lube.

Meant for
Also an American, ignore the flag

Get drafted into WWIII

Be sure to take some liberals with you.
If you catch my drift.

Leave

Kill OP of course.

Build one ourselves

>Learn Spanish

>Force myself to enjoy soccer

>Check my white privilege

>Find a black bull

>Turn in my guns, ammo, Texas and US flags to collection depot

>Get with Her

Do you need a firearm license to buy a gun in mass or just to carry?

I hope Trump wins because that means guaranteed huge quantities of lulz.

Sup, Elliot?

He won't win. Doubles confirms it.

when*

The same thing I'm doing if he wins. Gunning up and waiting for the inevitable armed tantrum from his followers. If Shillary wins, they'll have their reason. If Trump wins, I give it like 3 months before all the hicks are confused the scary brown people are still around and decide to take matters into their own hands.

It'll be Brexit x1000. I don't care if the country goes under after, it'd be worth it just for the incredible night of shitposting we'd see.

Digits confirms a Trump presidency.

Stock on guns and Shill for Dixie+Texas Secession or just move to South Africa.

This. I will be laughing openly at everyone in this board.

Why try to go against the will of Kek?

pretty much this famalam

Fucking Stumped

>gridlock
I read it as GIRCOCK, you faggots are making me a fag too.

Depending on how quickly class clinton would run things into the ground, I would work to start the coup
Timing would be everything, could have to wait years to do it

Say "I told you so" over and over every time something goes wrong for the foreseeable future.

probably kill some people. hillary will be the death of this country, worse than merkel. She's evil, a brain damaged psychopath. I won't be able to contain my anger anymore, and I swore an oath to defend this country from all enemies, foreign and domestic.

This phamalam. If Hillary wins America will truly be fucking dead forever. I'll probably legitimately kill myself.

I'm not financially steady so moving isn't an option. Maybe I can fight if enough people kickstart it but otherwise I plan to do nothing and accept the inevitable downfall of this nation and try to protect myself.

Reported to FBI.

Already did that.

Congress will be free to do what they want. Hillary will be too busy taking bribes and giving "speeches."

curse at kek for making me the laughing stock of Sup Forums

Trump is going to stop using our military to protect your pussy-ass country Ernesto.

Hope you like getting shot at by Hondurans.

He WILL win. Digits confirm it.

Nothing really.

Honestly, I'm pretty pro status-quo. Hillary will be the definition of "business as usual politician".

I'll probably go out and buy an AR15 with a lot of previously banned features for fear there is another Assault Weapons Ban. I honestly should probably do that anyway before they cost 3x normal.

Breath a sigh of relief.

He will win the election, and this song will play on every board across Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E

Yes it'll be too late by the time of the election price-wise. I'm going to buy one in about a month, once prices settle down from the Orlando stuff.

The Great and Powerful Kek has spoken!

He 100% won't. I mean, he literally can't, a President doesn't have that kind of power without congress on his side, and he will not get anywhere near the votes he needs.

He's already backpedaled on the Muslim immigration ban, stay tuned for some wall backpedaling as well as we get closer to the general.

So many people think "Derp. Git more guns!" is the answer for anything and everything. I have no problem with guns, but some of y'all are fucking retarded. The NRA and gun manufacturers really have people eating out of their hands.

The terrorists are coming! Buy more guns.

Obama got elected and is going to take your guns! Buy more guns.

FEMA death camps are coming! Buy more guns.

Obama is re-elected. He's coming for your guns for sure now! Buy more guns.

Black Lives Matter? Buy more guns.

Trump might not get elected! Buy more guns!

You wife wants a divorce? Buy more guns.

You've been diagnosed with cancer? You'll need to fight that off. Buy more guns!

Literally begin the apocalypse.

You are wrong. Thanks to Bush and Obama, the executive can do basically whatever they want through Executive orders and actions. Doubly so for Trump because he'll have a conservative Supreme Court backing him up.

Also if Trump gets the votes to be president he'll likely be part of a huge tide of conservatives coming into congress too.

Your question is moot,Sven.

What will you do when mudpeople are raping all your little girls?

Revolution.

Holy shit it's nto just media induced panic. You are actually pre-planning to fall for the "hurr durr a liberal said gun better buy some before they ban them even though no guns were banned the last 5476 times a liberal said gun" ploy. Holy shit you guys are retarded

letterman no bully

This desu senpai
He's gotta win. We don't have a choice

>even though no guns were banned the last time

What is the Assault Weapons Ban of 1994

What is the banning of guns in literally every other country

They are eventually going to be successful faggot. They are relentless and have indoctrinated the youth into agreeing with them. Might not be this time, might not be next time but it will happen in the next decade for sure.

get over it and go on with my life. it's sad to be alive during the death of a country and civilization but ya can't always have the winning lot. not gonna give them the satisfaction of tears and I'M MOVING TO ???

ya blew it

Pull your dick out of your mouth son. You really can't be that autistic,can you?

Great argument. Really like the party where you called me names. My position has been eviscerated.

Hope that the FBI arrests Hillary before she takes office and not after

I'm certain your corporate masters are happy to hear the propaganda has been effective.

Seriously, we can't even get you faggots to agree that terrorists whouldn't be able to buy guns in the U.S. Gun control is fucking stalled for the foreseeable future. Do you seriously think the Dems trying the same shitty legislation every shooting is ever going to have a different outcome? I mean shit, other liberals don't even like half the measures put forward anymore.

Laugh my ass off

I didn't call you shit,I just said something you didn't want to hear. Welcome to the real world.

In case this shitshow of an election didn't make it blatant enough, republicans are fucking worthless cucks that will happily give up everything they're supposed to stand for to appease the left.

Why should the government be able to suspend your basic rights on mere suspicion?

Also we proposed compromise legislation that was virtually the same but just allowed for a person to appeal it. As usual you fucking democrats chimped out over nothing and the scream "muh obstructionism" to get a media frenzy.

obama will pardon her

Shut your retarded mouth. What you think is a valid argument is just a Down Syndrome Dance Party, FFS,

Do us a favor and register as a Democrat first

If you've ever been in the middle of a riot and witnessed the police response firsthand, you'd know guns will not save your ass. And that's just the police. Against a real military force, with their level of organization and technology, you would be completely BTFO. I know people love to romanticize the notion of citizens rising up to overthrow a tyrannous government, but that is just a fantasy for people who stroke their guns while beating off. Especially here in the U.S. with the massive military presence. Yet the same people who are so scared of their government seem to be the same ones who support candidates who let military spending balloon unchecked. The hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance of it all boggles the mind.

So you're arguing against my point that gun legislation will never pass by telling me about that time gun legislation didn't pass? Man my point sure is crushed. If anything it sounds like both sides are working together to play you retards for gun manufacturer sheckles

>ad hominem

Never change liberals

Please google "due process"

Take your meds Tommy. Momma will bring you another Hotpocket pretty soon.

>what is Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan and the Revolutionary war

This message brought to you by the makers of the Patriot Act.