What's his best movie?

What's his best movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

hewillnotdivide.us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The livestream thing is certainly Television and Film related, i don't understand why they're getting deleted.

Holes. No other answer.

Donnie Darko.

The Even Stevens Movie

He Will Not Divide Us is kino.

Suburbia is pretty comfy

Human Hepatitis

Explain in great detail and I'll let them know. No meme arrows or anything and at least 3 paragraphs.

I hope tall cuck from last night shows up and blonde brooklyn girl comes out to see him

Transformers

/leftypol/ has invaded /qa/ and mods are cucks

muh leftypol boogeyman

Yet another meme the left is stealing. Sad!

Constantine

I liked Disturbia an awful lot

probably Nymphomaniac, but I mean its not like its good because of him

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US strikes me as being comparable to the avant-garde works of Michael Snow and Gregory J. Markopoulos.

hewillnotdivide.us

Holes is probably the only valid answer here.
What else has he even been in aside from Transformers and Indy?

I liked the one where an ISIS cell mows down a bunch of hipster protesters on livestream

forget what it's called

Greatest game ever played is sports kino.

Not Sup Forums related

I mean i don't really care enough to petition that they remain, just saying. Like a lot of documentary films this has artistic merit.

how so?

Wrong answer and I'll be telling them they should keep deleting them. Sorry kiddo

>look at my cool finger tattoos

THIS GUY IS THE DEFNITION OF AN ATTENTION WHORE SO, SO BAD

fucking pathetic

This. It was pure kino.

How much of a pathetic loser are you that you take Sup Forums seriously and contact mods
Literally kys yourself

I gave you a chance to prove why it should be here and you refused. This is your own fault.

I'm not them you sound like a fucking loser you spend tooooo much time time here

Does his new 24/7 reality TV show count?
>He will not divide us

irobot

Surf's Up

Lawless / Fury by far, thought he was in Don Jon which was great but that was JGL.

>still nothing
All this time you could have written why. Sup Forums is not your friend simulator, these threads are not your afterschool hangout.

Yep Fury is the only movie I actually liked him in.

If you aren't interested then don't open the threads. I don't go into Kubrick or Malick threads and post because they don't interest me. Pretty simple.

he never done a good performance in a film

No shit tv has always been my personal diary to the public. And I am a 30 year old man, can't believe what it woulda been if I was a still a teenager.

is sam hyde going there yet

Holes. Partially because it was a good movie, but mainly because he doesn't really do "serious" movies. He's the Transformers Guy.