Holy shit, why does this show not get more love?

Holy shit, why does this show not get more love?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NzakrA2NUpg
youtube.com/watch?v=DQTgEdghAOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because none of us can afford HBO.

LOST-tier.

because it doesn't have the pleb appeal of Game of Thrones so only HBO subscribers watch it, whereas everyone finds a way to watch GoT

Lost is good. Also you're a fag

People hear it's by the co-creator of LOST and get scared. And the fact that they're upfront about letting the mystery be scares away plebs who want a dumb sf mystery show. Also the plot is mostly "everyone's still miserable" and doesn't attract many people.

I liked it. Maybe it's the unimportant plot that turns people off, or the big mystery that is only there to add atmosphere instead of driving the story forward?

Except the creator explicitly stated they would not answer what happened to the people that disappeared, because the show is about people reacting to irrationality and adversity.

You are an idiot.

>And the fact that they're upfront about letting the mystery be

this, my friend refused to watch it because of this

Nothing happen the show.

SEASON 3 WHEN

as if that's the only supernatural thing that happens in the series with no explanation

The second season's tone is VERY different to that of the first season. I wonder which tone the third season will have.

Critics are retarded.
April.

Did he imply otherwise? Sup Forumseddit is real

because it's good

>LOST writers realize they can't write and solve a complete mystery so they aren't even trying
it's soap opera shit with a terrible gimmick and an unbelieveable premise. 2% of the population is nothing, countries have bounced back from losing 20% of their population in wars instead of moping around for a decade

>Critics are retarded.
but it's acclaimed

Idk user. I loved both seasons almost equally.

War casualties are easier to understand and come to terms with than people disappearing off the face of the earth as if by magic. It's not purely about the number of people who went missing, it's how they disppeared and the question of what it means.

>but it's acclaimed

exactly

Because we live in a world where people expect shows to spoon feed them at the end of each Season and explain all the mysteries because they can't wait to talk about it with their normie friends.

The show is a character drama at the core and it does so wonderfully exploring the motivations of the characters given the nature of the extraordinary thing that happened in their world. How the world changed, how people changed with it and how they try to find their way back to how things were and/or to learn to live in it.

>tl;dr plebs need to be spoonfed and need everything explained.

home box office basura

I'll just assume you're another user otherwise you need better comprehension skills

I hate when the characters talk to each other. I hate the dialogue.

I started cringing every time characters talked to each other in episode 3 so I had to drop it.

The exposition between the police chief and the mayor in ep 1 (maybe 2) was so bad I had to pace around the room. The mayor literally said

>you're telling me this like I don't already know

I will never understand the appeal of LOST.

It gets plenty of love when it's airing.

Which shows you like?

>was so bad I had to pace around the room

If you're getting to the point when a fictional character is saying something that literally makes you pace around the room, I think you might need some psychiatric help. Not even joking. I hope you stopped watching the show if it was causing you that much distress.

Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Friends, and Adventure Time

I don't know what you're talking about, the dialogue is better than 90% of the shows on television

I just want Norah to be happy, I don't care how it happens

Not me.

bitch needs to suck it up

fucking slut

I figured. Why didn't you answer already though?

So in other words, unlike lost, they're not waiting until the series finale to pull the dude lmao the mystery doesn't matter it was about the characters card and letting us know right away.

It is awful. My god lindlelofhffuhdhdj can get away with anything it seems

Okay, but it was terrible. Being "better" than another show is an irrelevant comparison considering 90% of tv is utter dog shit

I've never said this before but unironically consider lurking more. Also if you were able to read you would see I did say I dropped it.

I'm the reason there won't be a season 4.

So what is the atraction? So sorry english bad.

because the type of person who asks "what shows you like" when you say you don't like their show is incredibly defensive, insecure and will meme on anything I say.

see

the acting. that's about it. the story is pretty stupid

Nothing really. People with HBO watch it because HBO has very little content.

This is just silly. It reminds me so much of lost.

Every episode is just a cock tease to the next pointless episode.

Before I knew who was writing this thing, I thought man this seems like Lost or Dexter. All suspense no substance.

It takes itself way too seriously and ends up being comical.

>Watched the first season and a half of Leftovers and Dexter...... just dropped it.

I'm prepared to be called stupid.... By the "its too deep 4 u!" crowd

I won't mate, i'm not some asshole. Trust me

>I'm the reason there won't be a season 4.
Good. Shows like this should have a relatively quick end. One of the problems with LOST is they dragged it out for more seasons. And writer said he planned for the 3 seasons to be the beginning, middle and end.

Did you watch the right show? It isn't about suspense and cliffhangers at all.

>you share a board with people who have never seen International Assassin

Creates strange environments/questions. Slowly answers them only to multiply the questions with each new episode.

But I've become so disinterested in the characters that I couldn't keep watching.

It's like with the Walking Dead. Cool premise but after a while the same find bad guy, bad guy kill good guy, good guys kill bad guys. Rinse and repeat gets old.

I liked the show The Blacklist, but even it got tiring with the same questions and cardboard bad guys.

A lot of shows end of being disappointing as you feel them being stretched to increase profits.

Either way, if you like it. Then great, but I can't see past the gimmick writing.

Should have been a mini series or movie.

What was the point of the very first scene from season2?

dude cave dwellers can't understand cave-ins just like modern man can't understand 140 million people vanishing!

Telekíno

We can chalk it down to you having autism

She tried to do her best alone but it wasn't enough. She needed other people to come along and help her for the kid to live. Like Kevin and his family.

The cave is probably something about how you are not supposed to cut yourself off.

It's a great great show and s3 is going to be exciting, there is a live thread every episode just don't hear about it because its been off for so long.

Only 3 seasons but its up there as some of HBOs best.

The only thing I know about this show is that Jesse Quick from the Flash has a nude scene in it

Because its the most pretentious pile of shit since 6ft under.

Name 1 (one) episode of television released in 2015 that's better than International Assassin.

Some episode of new girl probably

Which is also a great show so I dont get your point

that bar is set so low people couldn't trip over it.

I have autism because I can recognize hack writing and abhorrent dialogue?

Or do you have autism because you recognize that that isn't how people talk?

So your answer is?

Pick any episode from mad men season 7

probably because they won't answer why everyone disappeared

6fu is the most try hard edgy bullshit I've ever seen. The Happening is a close second.

name a single decent thing lindelof has ever EVER even been a part of.

From Wikipedia
> Lindelof is also a fan of the television series The Wire, Breaking Bad, and Battlestar Galactica.

>Lindelof has been quoted as saying that the graphic novel Watchmen, written by Alan Moore, is the greatest piece of popular fiction ever produced

>Lindelof has been the subject of controversy over his various tweets on his Twitter account for being outspoken on his reactions to various movies like The Dark Knight Rises(kek) and defending the mixed to negative response to the ending of the show Lost. Lindelof deleted his Twitter account on October 14, the same day as a massively important plotpoint on his HBO show, The Leftovers

Mediocre show written by a total gutless pleb.

You just described yourself having autistic fits. The dialogue is fine. The fact you freak out about it is because you don't know how people talk, and in fact are autistic

Your friend is an ultra pleb. This reminds me I had a buddy in college who's favorite movie was the butterfly effect and he used argue with me about movies all the time not realizing that his choice of a favorite movie made me automatically discard any of his opinions. He was also very autistic about time travel, he literally couldn't enjoy a time travel story unless the rules were 'realisitic' you know opposed to reallife time.

Purest form of télékino.

Jeez man... How is that possible to bit get the idea that is spelled to you from the very first episode

>I'm the reason there won't be a season 4

no the reason there won't be a season 4 is the creator stated he only wanted 3 seasons.

Also I think you're legit autistic

>massively important plotpoint on The Leftovers

... lindelof writes his own wikipedia article, doesn't he

The show is not about the premise. It's ok to not like this show. But reasons you listed imply that you unironically 'don't get it '

this doesnt deserve a response but blacklist is one of the worst shows i have ever seen thats pathetic if you ever liked it even for a moment

No idea, it's the best thing on tv atm.

I can't wait for season 3

youtube.com/watch?v=NzakrA2NUpg

I hate LOST and Damon Lindelof but Leftovers in fantastic. It surprised me with how good it actually is.

Name a better theme

pro tip: you cannot

youtube.com/watch?v=DQTgEdghAOA

does anybody actually like friends? i would rather watch big bang theory (unless its a courtney cox dominant episode)

I really liked the season 1 theme, and although the season 2 theme is fitting, I was quite disappointed in the change

I really liked most of the musical choices in the show.

this, plotfags need not apply

Yeah, but it fits the mood of season 2 better and eventually it grew on me. But you're right the opening credits for S1 were bomb

Greatest episode i have ever seen on a tv show. My god its perfect

It's excellent television.

checked

He was severely underused

TAKE ME JOHNSON, IM YOURS

christ.. just how retarded are you? how do you even understand movies?

The Leftovers and The Young Pope are my two favorite shows of the past 5 years. HBO has put out some rally great content.

I didn't wanna hear this outside of the show :-(

except the dialogue is great and the exposition is balanced and not in your face, I don't know if you saw the same show. What kind of shows do you like?

>Being "better" than another show is an irrelevant comparison considering 90% of tv is utter dog shit
wow you are so full of shit

that's a really nice quality webm, did you make it?

>was so bad I had to pace around the room
This is literal autism.
No memes.
No exaggeration.
Please seek help.

how much is HBO paying you and where can I sign up

>I liked the show The Blacklist

lel opinion discarded

One of the greatest shows ever made, and I'm not even trying to troll. This show is so god damn under appreciated it kills me

fuckin hell.
can't be beat.

No wonder my thread got no replies. How the fuck did I not see this thread. Now I can't delete it. Anyway. Have some Jill

>I liked the show The Blacklist,
>Hated the Leftovers

Truly a board for plebs.

>Pirate all HBO shows
>HBO pays me