I just watched pic related because you guys recommended it

I just watched pic related because you guys recommended it.

What the actual fuck, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4gT6AnrDwew
youtube.com/watch?v=JFP8Csd3h7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What the actual fuck

You have to go back.

Also, pretty good film eh?

the cellar scene was pretty fucked up

Weird, I rewatched it earlier today. Was there a thread about it on here recently or something?

And what did I think? I think it's kino. Also, the family at the end killed and ate the boy, right?

the guy with the shotgun had his thumb already off, so he sure was keen on that tasty boy meat

No, their the good guys.

desu he just look like a typical brit

Why isn't Guy Pearce a bigger star? He's a big name, but with his looks and skill, he could have easily been bigger. Maybe he just didn't want to.

Are you that faggot from the thread yesterday?

>their
typical brit

russell crowe got all of the attention

>Guy Pearce
46 film credits, including
L.A. Confidential
Memento
The Proposition
Death Defying Acts
The Road
The Hurt Locker
The King's Speech
Animal Kingdom
Prometheus
Iron Man 3
The Rover
Equals

He's doing alright, I'd say.
One of the increasingly few actors whose name in the credits = a movie worth watching.

Not him, but yeah that's me, if you're talking bout the 1997 faggot.

The fag who's scared of images moving on a screen? Did you work out where your parents went wrong yet?

The Road is sentimental trash compared to Threads.

Oh yeah, he's got plenty of good roles but it just seems like he was a level below where he could've been fame-wise.

Like if you asked random people on the street who he is vs say, Ryan Gosling, more people would probably know Gosling. They're both really good but I'd say Guy is better.

Whats threads? You have my interest now

It's nuclear war kino.

look it up yourself you worthless fuck

Or you could just tell me?

I enjoyed the movie a lot!
My friend recently read the book and he said it was a little more depressing...
Shit was so fucking sas man.
Nigga had one bullet and was always prepared to shoot his son in the head just so he wouldnt be raped and stabbed to death... fucking hardcore fucked up shit man. That ending too... so sad yet semi happy.

I love to think everything works out for the family and the kid

annoying as shit litlle kid ruined the movie

stop this

You're a fucking queer user.

The book (by Cormac McCarthy, one of the best living writers imo) was excellent, and hard to believe considering how bleak and depressing the film was, even more so.

Im considering picking up No country for Old Men. Same dude I believe. I heard he has a weird writing style where youre not sure whos saying what. Or something of the such?

boring as fuck, cool concept and I get that there aren't many colors in the environment its trying to depict but the orange/grey filter was fucking terrible

Not that user but I tried reading The Blood Meridian (I think that's what it was called) and I literally couldn't get past the first 10 or 15 pages.

Sentences would go on for what felt like pages, with almost zero punctuation. Also, yeah the dialogue was confusing as fuck. Sometimes I would have no idea that what I was reading was dialogue because his writing style is so unconventional. It felt like reading a series of loosely connected poems in novel format.

>tfw not smart enough to read cormac mccarthy

fucking pleb alert

Eat dick man. Were all different.
Fuck you.

i know telling someone to gb2 roddit is a meme but you actually will probably feel more at home there you stupid illiterate fuck

>2017
>being a brainlet
Go pick up a book today

>thinking you're more intelligent than others for liking fiction books

The Dunning-Kruger effect in action boys

If you think cormac mccarthy is challenging, you're probably better off sticking to television

Been here for 7 years son :)
I aint going nowhere. Also, that tingle in your vagina, thats my post just making ya mad. Its okay ;)

faggot. Not understanding something isn't a badge of honor you fucking queer.

I thought the film was pretty good. Read the book a year ago and then watched the movie. It's a fairly decent adaptation as well imo. Viggo is great.

Does anyone else think the soundtrack is really sadly beautiful?

youtube.com/watch?v=4gT6AnrDwew

youtube.com/watch?v=JFP8Csd3h7o

I never claimed to not understand something lol. I was just sticking up for the other annon.
Stay angry sport ;)

Appreciate ya, user

It was an asteroid you dumb idiot.

>Been here for 7 years son :)

>The Rover
pure kino

user must suffer

It took me awhile to get used to too. I would just stick with it though because it does get better.

The kid's acting in this movie is so infuriatingly bad and his character is equally shit

PAPA NO PAPA DONT DEFEND US AGAINST THE GUY WHO IS SHOOTING AT US