simplypsychology.org/maslow.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vyufDxxWIsM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's the curse breaker and shit

His lips are so full

What's so"soy" about nintendo switch? is by far better than xbox and ps4

he probably got paid to take that picture

Dunno, ask the kiddies at Sup Forums

Because some shit tier hipster pussy boys decided to take photos with their 300 dollar gaming console when they acquired one because doing so is just so great of an accomplishment. I'm a gamer, I've been a gamer since I was three years old and it's ruined my life, but even I've never been so autistic as these soyboy faggot hipsters.

>POP THESE GAMES LIKE WHEELIE NIGGA
>YOU A PS4 NIGGA

>t. Iffy nigga

gold

>it's ruined my life
explain

Nah he's just a pedophile

>What's so"soy" about nintendo switch?
Do you even have to ask?

The Switch is chad.
The PS4 is soy.

Attached: yqab1cjjdu701.jpg (866x768, 218K)

what's there to explain
wasting your time on pointless counterproductive hobbies and instant gratification isn't exactly a boon for your mental health

t. double soy

Why is there a thread about the Nintendo Switch on a music board?

If you don't think the console that unironically has this in one of their games isn't peak soy then you are a soyboy.

Attached: 1421201902583.png (821x1328, 1.54M)

lol

not reading that

>not reading that

Attached: Soyjak.gif (413x243, 51K)

>boogie
>soyboy
Literal definition of Chad

took me 30 seconds to read and i wasn't even interested.
i find it hilarious when lazy retards actually think that reading words on a page is some significant expenditure of their energy. what's even more baffling is that morons on /lit/ do this as well.

This.

>obese
>probably can't fuck properly
>wife divorced him
>loosing relevance
Sure is chad.

Attached: 1516366898791.gif (800x371, 125K)

PS4 is for soyboys

Post more soyjak gifs.

k

Attached: Nintendo soyboy.gif (800x371, 125K)

>Get to rip and tear demons on a portable system

Don't see what's so soy about that you poorfag cuckboy.

Attached: 1511739222875.jpg (903x960, 728K)

Attached: 1515017020460.png (754x734, 765K)

>t. soytendo fan

Attached: f41.gif (726x400, 1.13M)

Everything in that picture is cringy

>reddit spacing
>retarded armchair psychologist post
this picture is so fucking gay

These are hilarious, keep them coming.

delet this

Attached: Whattaya_talkin_bout.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

let me tell you the ultimate redpill about video games or any other hobby

it's only a waste of time if you don't enjoy it

Attached: 63d.gif (800x371, 183K)

>it feels good so it must be good!
smackheads also enjoy shooting up you fucking loser

What would this guy's top 5 albums be?

>video games are as detrimental to your health as hard drugs

really?

soy is a tired mem

Attached: IMG_0081.png (320x180, 7K)

> Merriweather Post Pavillion
> To Pimp A Butterfly
> ITAOTS
> The Money Store
> SATURATION

t. soyim

>not understanding how an analogy works

Attached: 1518168357354.png (734x414, 113K)

These are all I have. I regret saving a few funny ones from Sup Forums and Sup Forums, but the mods got assblasted and now prune threads of soytendo and stuff.

Attached: 1516136824729.gif (800x371, 105K)

Not as much but are still detrimental.
His point was obviously that just because something feels good it doesn't mean it's automatically good for you overall if it also has negative consequences.
This is why hedonism is almost always a self-destructive path, but modern people are from birth bombarded with the idea that they SHOULD have fun because fun is good, for just $19,99, that they don't realize that there's much more to life than simple fun.

like what, nerd

>t. inhuman with a thousand garage slaves, continuing in their masturbatory bloodsuckling

hwaf hwaf

Attached: IMG_0500.png (420x180, 11K)

name something in life more important than having fun, that ISN'T something that can be used as a means to acquire and/or enhance fun (so for example, having a job doesn't count because plenty of "hedonists", to use your term, have a job for the explicit purpose of ensuring they are financially secure enough to safely attain the things they find fun)

>helping people who have lost their homes is soy
wew
pic related

Attached: 1520691545731.gif (800x371, 193K)

>but the mods got assblasted and now prune threads of soytendo and stuff.
Why? I unironically own a Switch and think it's hilarious.

dear me...

Attached: IMG_0163.png (475x251, 26K)

put the bunny
back in the box

looks like he got some soy in his hair, should be fine though

very few people have achieved success or happiness in life without adopting responsibility.

But they are supposed to go outside

Attached: IMG_0500.png (299x218, 25K)

Niggas iffy, uh, Blicky got the stiffy, uh
...talk down, you silly uh

SCUUUUUMMM GANGGGGG

yeah no shit sherlock, you can be a hedonist and still live a perfectly responsible life

don't fall for the whole meme of "BEING DEPRESSED AND SUFFERING CONSTANTLY MAKES YOU STRONG!!" because literally the opposite is true

>I'm not like those other gamers

I know what you mean though

Attached: DR7IZVoV4AAK636.jpg (645x729, 28K)

if you think any video game console/genre/ost is indicative of masculinity I've got news for you babe.

you're a , a big time .

I don't fuck with no old hoes, only new hoes
Put my dick in her backbone, I pass her to my bro
I don't love her that's a sad hoe, she a bad hoe
I'mma fuck her then I dash home, to the cash hoe

not an argument

what the fuck am i doing
youtube.com/watch?v=i0tDs3rO748

Attached: ill.png (371x247, 14K)

Do you really have to ask?

It's true that hedonistic people often live like well adjusted people and have good jobs just to enable their hedonistic lifestyles, but that's just because for most people a job is just a mean to an end (could be hedonism, feeding your family, reaching a life goal, etc).
Never said that a job is the end itself.

If you want specific examples, everyone is different and has different wants and needs, but generally they can be categorized with Maslow's hierarchy of needs, which is the following:
>1. Biological and physiological needs - air, food, drink, shelter, warmth, sex, sleep, etc.

>2. Safety needs - protection from elements, security, order, law, stability, etc.

>3. Love and belongingness needs - friendship, intimacy, trust, and acceptance, receiving and giving affection and love. Affiliating, being part of a group (family, friends, work).

>4. Esteem needs - which Maslow classified into two categories: (i) esteem for oneself (dignity, achievement, mastery, independence) and (ii) the desire for reputation or respect from others (e.g., status, prestige).

>5. Cognitive needs - knowledge and understanding, curiosity, exploration, need for meaning and predictability.

>6. Aesthetic needs - appreciation and search for beauty, balance, form, etc.

>7. Self-actualization needs - realizing personal potential, self-fulfillment, seeking personal growth and peak experiences.

>8. Transcendence needs - A person is motivated by values which transcend beyond the personal self (e.g., mystical experiences and certain experiences with nature, aesthetic experiences, sexual experiences, service to others, the pursuit of science, religious faith, etc.).

simplypsychology.org/maslow.html

Particularly from #4 and up.

1/2

Attached: Maslows-Hierarchy-8-Levels.jpg (593x547, 37K)

Think of it this way. If you lived your life pursuing hedonism, would you be happy about it on your death bed?
What about spending it on self actualization and working to improve all aspects of your life (both the lower and higher levels of the pyramid)? Would you be more or less satisfied and happy about your life?

Or in more practical terms, imagine yourself at 50yo, in different parallel universes.
In one universe you're accomplished and you've achieved a good part of the pyramid, and reached a lot of life goals (while working on reaching more).
In another universe you've achieved very little of the pyramid (which resulted in a lot of problems of all kind) and you've filled your life with simple fun like videogames, movies, web browsing, etc.
Which one do you think is happier?
The first one obviously, because he has made his life full of stuff that makes his "baseline happiness" higher by default, while the second one will have a low base happiness that he has to temporarily bring up with his fix of fun.
The first one doesn't need fun to be happy, so when he engages in fun activities he can actually enjoy them for what they are instead of as temporary hole-fillers for an empty life.
That's why people say that money doesn't bring happiness. Because money can only buy you empty hedonism, unless you put in the work to achieve an actually good life (which is made easier the more money you have, but is never effortless).

Not that simple hedonistic fun should be eliminated completely. Just that it's best if it's not the main thing in your life.

Attached: magazine-3-728.jpg (728x546, 204K)

jesus this soy meme is so bad
half the soyshills don't even agree on what is soy and what isnt lul

Yes goy, keep devoting your life to hedonism and entertainment, while working 9/5 to afford to buy it from me.
After all, there is nothing more worthwile than hedonism right?
We all care about hedonistic pleasure as out life endgoal, don't we?
After all, what else is there to want in life?

merchantmask.png

Did he get his GED completed in a timely fashion?

famous dex got one too

LMAO

dsl

Looks like he's going bald.

I think it pissed off the nintendo fans(Sup Forums is nintendogaf, after all), and I think a mod is an avid nintendo fan too. Sup Forums are more relaxed, but still

>calling yourself a "gamer"
you're worse.

damn Sup Forums is obsessed with soyboys

>I DONT FUCK WITH XBONES ONLY NINTENDOS
>PUT MY DICK IN A MARIO, THEN I PASS IT TO MY BRO
>I DONT PLAY IT ITS A PS4, IT GOT BAD CONTROLS
>IMMA PLAY IT AND IT WONT CRASH NO, THATS NINTENDO

chad warden was the OG
youtube.com/watch?v=vyufDxxWIsM

awful post, mate

thnks for changing my life friend maybe ill stop browsing internet forums now, i hope at least. i though maslow was a hack at first

the most reddit thing I've ever seen

Economy is a real thing. Nothing wrong with pleasure in the right mindset. It gets troublesome when it’s used to avoid introspection and other forms of true self evaluation

You should stop masturbating completely