Name my band, /moo/

Name my band, /moo/

Attached: 324134675574.png (549x523, 480K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SJrRqxw620A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PLaNTS

Pixels

Paramore

People I Want To Kill

the cocksuckers

Kastrated Kidz Krew

This

The Soy Goys

Flavor of the Weak

Soybent

The Greatest Band That Plays Music That Has Ever Existed Or Will Ever Exist On This Planet Or Any Other Forever And Ever Amen: Redux

Organic Popularity

Gus and the Dappertons

Hey adults of $chan, please be patient with these teenagers. Let them make their own mistakes. One day they will grow up and look back on this time in their lives with great embarrassment and shame. They'll realize how uncool it was to bite on to the meme of the week and regurgitate it ad nauseum. They'll lay awake at night, moaning quietly to themselves, thinking about how they thought they were being clever and witty by writing the word "Soy". So take peace in that fact. A lifetime of bad memories and cringe await them.

Over the past couple years there has been an interesting shift in the landscape of music. Popstars are being redefined everyday. Where not too long ago, musicians were rewarded for being the same and putting out vapid, boring songs that top the charts over and over again. But now I feel like artists are starting to be rewarded for being themselves. This revolution of kids in their early 20s going against the norm, doing their own thing, and finding success in doing so. People like the boys at Brockhampton, Rex Orange County, and Maggie Rogers, just to name a few. I've been fascinated by them because individuality is so inspiring to me. Someone who embodies those values to the absolute core is 20 year old, singer-songwriter, Gus Dapperton. Seemingly everything about this young musician sticks out. Gus is 6'3 and his go-to wardrobe includes highwater pants to show off his white socks, and an all around feel that a Vogue writer described as "90s NormCore meets Balenciaga." But his look is not the only part about Gus that makes him stand out from the rest. His music blends pop and alternative rock together to create this sort of 80s inspired......psychedelic dream. The cinematic quality of his two biggest music videos, "I'm Just Snacking" and "Prune, you talk funny" is insane when you realize he's not some super big artist whatsoever. The ultra specific color palettes, the location scouting, and the whole production of it all is just incredible. They look like short films as opposed to the mundane, boring music videos that we so often see from so many mainstream artists. Something you might also see from these videos is Gus's dancing. He's not formally trained or anything, he's just a kid that loves to dance.....So he does. It's very early on for the career of Gus Dapperton, but I think I speak for everyone when I say I cant wait to see what him and his contemporaries such as Clairo and Boy Pablo do next.

Attached: gus.jpg (1030x773, 135K)

those are big posts...

Theyre legends

There's literally an interview with Boy Pablo where he explains he had no fucking idea how youtube's recommendation algorithms work and it was a complete surprise when more than 6 months after they've released the video that it started getting absurd amount of views.

>
Boy PLanto

(you)

Attached: Brainlet1516274855805.jpg (225x225, 8K)

The Indies

Faux FakeMarco

SY/BY

the gays

hipster retards who like to type in lowercase because its cool and so noncomformist loll xdddddddddddddddddddddd

youtube.com/watch?v=SJrRqxw620A
is he right?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

White Priviledge

There is legitimately nothing wrong with these artists (aside from Clairo).

fbpb it’s funny because art hoes love plants too

Toast Shingles

kek

Is that fantano

Anyone else wanna pull down the brown boy's shorts and suck his dick?

I mean I'd call them the Recommendeds or something idk

Hack Garden

starring adam sandler

The YouTube Algorithms

>what is lying

>people always tell the truth

Attached: 1509314646465.jpg (588x823, 109K)

cursed wojak

k e k i n g i n t e n s i f i e s

youtube recommended vids

S.W.A.
Soyniggers With Attitude

top kek

Indie and the independents

Debut album: independent music made at home by regular kids