Le out of the World Cup man?

>le out of the World Cup man?

5th place = world cup anyway, you'd have to play against abos and sheepfuckers

Stop stealing our spotlight. We fucked up harder.

We're in 6th place, pal.

>we

I always had hopes but now i am really sad for the first time

I seriously hope we don't qualify. Fuck him and fuck this useless team, they deserve to stay in their clubs and never play in the NT again.

t. El Diego

This

Dude, he's literally the only one with balls in the pitch. The rest are faggots that can't score for shit. The only player I constantly see running and creating situations is Messi.

>wuz

Maybe not ALL the time but the few and only clear situations are made by him, the others sometimes dont even know how to pass him the ball

>Argies almost out
>Poortugal 2nd in their group
>Potentially no Messi or Ronaldo
Will they have to cancel the Golden Ball competition all together?

Yet he missed the clearest chance in the fucking game, literally impossible to miss. The fucking le tap in man would have scored.

CrAzY*BaTmAn is bringing the HEXA home

You should be fucking thankful you have the GOAT playing for your NT. I seriously wish someone would have slapped some sense into him so he would have Chosen to play with Spain. He would have been named undisputed GOAT and statpatnaldo would have been exposed as a fraud.

Instead, we live in this timeline where he chose to play for some ungrateful brats as he has to carry them every god damn game. Its truly pathetic.

Are you fucking dumb it hit off the defender's foot as well stupid ass..

However I'm not saying that the rest of the team is better. They deserve to never play again

until someone breaks his paper mache back again

Yes, I agree. He should play for Spain.

You are now aware than neither Luxembourg nor Andorra are bottom of their group

Would massive meme status ensue if ARG reach the playoffs and NZ beats Argentina?

Massive suicide, Messi jumping first

could definitely exceed the memery that was TORRES TORRES TORRES

that was before he reached his 1000% jesus form

He'll come into the tournament after a year playing against Algerian and Chadian scrubs

The "goat" can dribble every fucking player in barça, but he can't dribble one of these subhumans apes

I hope you die.

Napoleon when?