No

No

He’s pretty based and that’s all we can say

Morrison sucks

They have some similarities but I don't see where proto is coming from

not at all
he was a mythical classic rock hero shrouded in mystery
Cobain is more of an alt rock kid from the 90s, nihilistic and careless

Not at all. Kurt may have looked cute but he was a whiny little bitch. Kurt was proto-soy. Jim was the definitive 60s drug addled chad.

In the sense that he died young and is idolized by teen girls

Jim Morrison is probably the biggest Chad in human history

you can't just compare him to 90s sadboi cobain

Not at all. Jim was the embodiment of confidence and masculinity, Cobain the opposite. I wouldn't be surprised if Cobain didn't like Morrison, or at least considered him to be distasteful.

Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

The only 60s bands that Cobain liked were The Beatles and The Shaggs

Not really. One is a chad, and one is a proto-soyboy. Morrison fucked countless chicks, made actual good songs, and died trying to do some weird sex position.

In the other side, Cobain probably only fucked 2 smelly roasties(not included a retarded girl), was a loser, made shit fad music, and killed himself with a shotgun because he was sad that Courtney cucked him(it's even worse if you believe Courtney killed/cucked him). There is just no comparison.

Didn't he argue that Lennon was better than Paul McCartney? Definitive shit taste.

Basically the archetype (prototype?) for all rockstars. You could argue Elvis but he was more "leashed" so to speak

>died trying to do some weird sex position.
He died of heart failure in his bath tub.

The Doors is the only dadrock I can't completely get into. Something about their music is just a bit too dull for me. I can't appreciate the versatility of the musicians and Morrison's singing/lyrics and I understand why their debut is so lauded and Strange Days for its weirdness but that's it. Morrison is just a martyr.

When I went to Pere Lachaise cemetery there were more people hanging around Morrison's shitty grave than Chopin's or Oscar Wilde's

>Something about their music is just a bit too dull for me.
t. hasn't heard Riders on the Storm

youtube.com/watch?v=pSZ-vSrFhZE

>he can’t get into one of the most accessible bands ever

Morrison were way realer than Cobain could ever dream to be. Cobain was an ironic poseur

Cobain was a grown man once the 90s came about. Remember he died at 27 in 94'

>the Sonics
>the cars
>velvet underground
>stooges
I can't remember anymore

> there were more people hanging around Morrison's shitty grave than Chopin's or Oscar Wilde's
this is a hilarious thing to say, 8.5/10

these are the only true posts, disregard all others

FAT
UGLY
DEAD

Yes