archive.is/2ctr8#selection-1267.0-1230.23

REMINDER

SHARE EVERYWHERE

Other urls found in this thread:

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215
pastebin.com/qKb8AmEE
express.co.uk/news/uk/683410/EXCLUSIVE-The-VOTE-LEAVE-backer-whose-petition-could-inadvertently-derail-the-Brexit
archive.is/2ctr8
secure.avaaz.org/en/deartrump/?pv=337&rc=fb
youtube.com/watch?v=tbZ9EIOQzXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Social media
>Literally an echo chamber of liberal ideals
Noone gives a shit, there won't be a 2nd referendum. Half that list are people not even from the UK

>Mfw most of the petitioners are non UK citizens trying to shill for a second chance

You do realise that
1. It can be signed by anyone regardless of age and nationality
2. Can be signed by the same person multiple times
3. They want to change the rules to a fucking referendum that already fucking happened holy shit how stupid are they

Say it got enough votes and actually happened, you can't change the rules to a referendum that already fucking happened and it would cause absolutely fucking nothing.

If anything we need that list and track down all these people since now we know who the globalists are

Globalism isn't the problem, it's the lefty anti value-conservative view of the tradional western society that is the problem

Does anyone have any proof of the old data attached to it where most of the votes weren't from the UK?

It was about 350 thousand out of 2 million earlier, but now it says 2.4 million of them are from the UK, what has happened?

There's NO WAY Parliament agrees to leave the EU

Brexiters will be ignored. Enjoy your German led, Muslim dominated future

Cameron has said it's not happenin famalam

Prepare for war Britbros.
Don't let them steal this from you.

Pundit on sky news has been reading Sup Forums:

He pointed out that the IPs were all foreigners and it doesn't require proof of british citizenship

The shill presenter said 'but you need a UK passport to sign' and the guy told him that the proof was signing 'i have a british passport'

It isn't social media.

That's not the point. No one is actually signing it.

Go on Twitter and Normiebook and there's absolutely nothing on this. EU Petition hasn't even been searched much on google.

They seem to forget that they just voted,are they trying to say that democracy doesn't matter anymore?

How can this possibly be going up by that much?

Why not launch a counter petition?

> Created by William Oliver Healey

Can't we dox the twat who created this petition.

>petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215
reminder that over 90% of those signing are not from UK

THEY'RE FAKING THE NUMBERS NOW!

>if the remain or leave vote is less than 60% based a turnout less than 75% there should be another referendum.

Why is no one talking about how retarded this is? They will have revote after revote until the end of time trying to meet this criteria

vote NA you stupid cucks.
hitler did nothing wrong.
he likes dogs

90% of the people signing it aren't real. It's all a fabrication.

Pic related, i took that 20-30 minutes ago. Since then the story has been shared 40 more times. Meanwhile the signatures have jumped up 20,000 from 2,620,000, to 6,640,000. Now for that shift to be possible (excluding other social media websites, where the issue is just as scantly being talked about) a share to signature ratio of 1:500. if taken on the whole it needs a 1:2000 share to signature ratio. Looking at the status's that have been shared, this hasn't happened. I see posts with one or two likes if any.

Cameron said it wasn't happening if we voted to remain, not if we voted leave. Cameron isn't going to be around for long too.

Forgot pic.

Mr soros is upset clearly

Nice damage control

POTENTIAL MIGRANT HACKS GOVERNMENT WEBSITE

someone get the dailymail on this

Yeah that's a great precedent to set. Every time there's a close vote on anything, we should just redo it, right?

Voted as Osama bin Laden with the Buckingham Palace area code.

Holy shit they actually did it. I checked the numbers myself a few hours ago and I checked the numbers right now, and they actually faked them.

Guess I'll post this here too.

pastebin.com/qKb8AmEE

Script to auto-sign the petition, this one puts your country as North Korea.

this

It's probably trending on social media in India and the Middle East, for obvious reasons.

Everyone knows its the British way to endlessly complain about something but not to get up and do something about it

Nice desinfo.

Let the butthurt flow through them.

Let them get their petition, with 50 million computer generated names. Then, present a counter petition, with 100 million computer generated names. A bunch of people who lost sign a piece of paper. So what. It is of absolutely no significance, other than a transparent and pathetic attempt to influence public opinion.

Why don't you sign it, Sup Forums?
>6 gorillion signatures
>"Alright, let's check who signed this doc to make a statistic or something."
>NotISIS, Syria
>Some Ali, Sweden
>Hillary Clinton, Antigua y Barbuda
>Barack Obama, Kenya
>What's for Christmas?, Turkey
>Oh shit, Niger

Let's sign for a second referendum :^)

>number of petioners will exceed total number of UK citizens.

Is noone going to raise North Korea's numbers in this list?

There ain't too many others signing with NK I think.

I got it on 4 servers now, signed 4.9k times approximately last I did a quick recap, and the total is at 6452.

>wanting a redo because your side is too retarded to run a proper campaign and vote

pathetic

Bumping. Keeping these breads alive.

express.co.uk/news/uk/683410/EXCLUSIVE-The-VOTE-LEAVE-backer-whose-petition-could-inadvertently-derail-the-Brexit

>british """""democracy""""
I called this shit. It's not even going to get a 2nd vote just going to be shot down in parliament

Hourly reminder: archive.is/2ctr8

bump

secure.avaaz.org/en/deartrump/?pv=337&rc=fb
Reminds me of this open letter to Trump on avaaz.
A few days after it was published, it already hat nearly a million signers, while at the same time only 300 shares on twitter. I even took a screenshot, but I cant find it anymore.

>Postal 2

nice.

is this real?
how the FUCK are you allowed to sign up if you're not from the UK? how the fuck are you allowed to sign it without ID?
all those butthurt cucks voting from all over the world

>(((egypt)))

False flagging on Sup Forums now?

>egyptians that can barely use smart phones
>could only be a false flag
>likely Israeli

I wish they'd just kill themselves already.

They want to control the right and left.

I HAVE NO SOCIAL MEDIA

HOW DO I HELP

HOW DO I GET THE WORD OUT?

read Probably a shill.

And probably not egyptian, but rather (((egyptian)))

>you can't change the rules to a referendum that already fucking happened
Yes, they can. Did it with the Irish. The catch for the Jews is admitting that democracy is a Jew fraud. They are giving that "3 million" number all over national and intl media like it has legitimacy.

They're going to keep it up until London is back to IRA 70s with bars blowing up. The globalists shills here think they're cute. They'll be cuter with their legs blown off.

Just age every fuck one of them. These are all started by reddit shills and it isn't the usual crowd here, there are underage/inexperienced retards.

We worked for this win. We won. It's over. End of it it, move on.

I don't have twitter or anything, so i did this. Pic related.

Give it as many likes as you can and reply with more evidence.

youtube.com/watch?v=tbZ9EIOQzXU

Stefan reads comments and responds to them.

And his fans are autistic enough to do something about this. This will get the word out, he has 400k subscribers.