Now that Argentina sucks, is our A team the 2nd best team in the Americas?

Now that Argentina sucks, is our A team the 2nd best team in the Americas?

You have to go back.

>This Flag
>This Post
>That Pic

First of all, you need to go back.

Second of all, you aren't even 5th on the list of teams from both North and South America.

CHI CHI CHI CHI CHI CHI

>drawing against USA home
No, your team is irredeemable shit

Blah blah blah. Pinche grinGORDO. Don't talk about sports you know nothing about. If I was asking about niggers, Ill let you know

Our A team is world known. We have the most talent. Just no motivation

>our

Wtf? They are shit

>a grown man is LARPing as a chicano on an anonymous anime forum

When has Mexico's A team ever played? All i ever see is that its never their A team

Kys

7-0

Lol nachoniggers

Hahaha, no

EEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm sure a gringo would know all about what shit teams look like - look at your own. That's why you're a world laughingstock

And you're missing the world cup
We are not

>our
And no, the Mexican NT is just as bad as Argentina right now even with "high" morale.

>Our A Team is World Known

Is it now? Do CHIcano scum really believe this?

(You)

>implying that was our A team

We didn't send our best to that stupid tournament.

We're already in, unlike Argentina.

Mexico fucking sucks stupid false flagging amerrilurd.

And? You are still shit

We have 2 of those nigger

The whole gets to watch us on the world stage in the biggest sporting event on the planet.

Focus on not embarassing yourselves against Ecuador. People only know your shithole country for one thing, and you're not even good at it anymore. What a joke

>CONCACAF is the same as CONMEBOL suddenly
Last qualifiers with the almost the same roster the Mexican NT qualified with two late goals by United States, México literally had no chance against Costa Rica and it was almost a miracle they qualified for the play-offs, these shitty players are the most overrated crap that exist in football right now.

>>We Didn't send our best team to that stupid tournament

You CHI's say that about every game you don't win, and even some of the one's you do.

>>Muh that wasn't the A Team.

Spic, you only have 2 teams. You do not have enough talent to have more than that.

good thread

It's funny you keep calling me a CHI. I'm puro Sinaloense. Only working in your shithole country on a work visa.

>that flag
>"our"
>concacaf

It's funny you can't even address his points in favour of your inane shitposting. No one in the world considers Mexico a top 10 National team and it will never be, not even in a hundred years.

Do Mexicans even like Chicanos? I see more Chicanos defending the Mexican NT than Mexicans do.

>Doesn't address the statement before him, goes on talking about having a work visa

They are only shitposting, they don't even watch the NT for the most part nor known the players past the Dos Santos brothers in general.

Fuck off CHI

Tienes que regresar

>CHI

>fierro a la verga
No, de veras. Regrésate pu7-0.

dont be so negative, I am not Mexican, but keep in faith!

>2nd
The only one undefeated in the qualifiers. Mexico is 1st

is this a trascended meme or memexicans are actually this diluded?