Donnie Yen > Nina Dobrev >>>> Vin > Ice Cube >>>> Clegane > Tony Jaa (biggest waste of talent in the movie) >>>> Ruby...

Donnie Yen > Nina Dobrev >>>> Vin > Ice Cube >>>> Clegane > Tony Jaa (biggest waste of talent in the movie) >>>> Ruby Rose > the asian twink > the generic Australian > poo in loo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0q-BqxpGx7U
youtube.com/watch?v=79ditPebZ8g
youtube.com/watch?v=0VBIEJQPhdY
youtube.com/watch?v=Uh9l58GUZNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>putting Nina above based Vinny
Uh no sorry
You're right that Tony was a massive case of wasted talent though

mm.... it was a fun movie
not sure why you have to get all "he or she was wasted"

I agree, it was fun, but you get a nigga that can do shit like this
youtube.com/watch?v=0q-BqxpGx7U
youtube.com/watch?v=79ditPebZ8g
youtube.com/watch?v=0VBIEJQPhdY
and all you have him do is a bit of parkour and shoot some dudes, you're wasting him

Ice cube 's entrance was fucking ridiculous but was completely perfect for this movie.

Sometimes you gotta give them points just for giving zero fucks.

i think people who go to see this movie will sorta know who jaa is

the whole movie is so over the top its like a video game with all the cheat codes on - my gf fell asleep because it was so loud

Was rooting for the Australian chick to fucking die of rape trauma after hair pulling cringy SJW scene where she kills the white American lion hunters. Congratulations you've just murdered 2 people in cold blood who've given tens of thousands of dollars to an impoverished community to go on a controlled hunt. Too bad the end credits scene wasn't of the jobless black park rangers coming home to their shack dwelling families with no money since the reserve was shut down because of their revenue stream getting murdered by Australian SJW bluehairs. Otherwise the movie was solid 6.5/10, true Dieselkino

michael bisping getting knocked the fuck out (it really is him) after being a shit-talking cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=Uh9l58GUZNc

You're probably memeing, but she very obviously didn't kill them

She wounded them so the lion would kill them, that much was pretty obvious.
Le poetic justice meme

Probably the corniest movie I ever seen and I loved the original

Vin what the fuck are you doing?

>/pol triggered

>IMA NO AFRAID OF NO WOMAN

law of the jungle
she was the hunter and she like to hunt assholes

nothing wrong with it

Nah Ruby Rose was better than Clegane and Jaa, even if only because she actually had shit to do.

Vin wasn't given enough to be properly good, Nina was cringy, but at least she was entertaining.

>nothing wrong with it
But she's a lesbian with dyed hair, it's clearly a statement about how white straight men are all cowards who can't compare to a brave feminist.
Jesus writing that made me want to jump off a bridge

all i cared about was she was giving recreational hunters a dose of their own medicine

I wasn't even proud of myself for calling that Gibbons wasn't actually dead

i would've liked it better if there was no twink, aussie or dyke. should've been just vin and more scenes of him snowboarding down random shit

I thought it was pretty average bizarre shit. It really hits it's stride when it's being completely unbelievable/tongue in cheek. The grenades scene would have been perfect were it not for that awful fucking editing.

Highlights for me were Donnie Yen finally breaking out the Ip Man Wing Chun fast punches on that one dude (will never not be satisfying as fuck), Ice's entrance, and Ruby Rose/Pooinloo going full The Killer on everyone (prime dual-wield bullfuckery right there).

Nina was cute, if a bit grating/one-note. Kinda reminded me of that hacker chick from Saints Row 3 and 4, Kinzie I think her name was.

Kek. They fake killed him again?

Samuel L. Jackson is like the Sean Bean of fake deaths.

Is "The Death of Xander Cage" short still canon? If not how do they explain him still being alive?

I wish Paul Walker was still alive so he could have been in this as the guy who drives fast cars.

Name one (1) thing wrong with recreational hunting

>literally engulfed in flames in the first scene
>shows up later, completely fine

>you will never be Donnie Yen

shit fucking sucks, man

They did the exact same thing in XXX 2. Is Vin trying to be meta or something?

>you will never meet donnie yen and ask him to do the fast chest punches on you

Sudoku, here I come

poo in loo>>>THE REST

looks like Jenna Louise Coleman

POOINLOOFU

>Jenna Louise Coleman
Not really. Also Deepika's like 5'10"