What's in this guy's head right now?

what's in this guy's head right now?

Attached: arielpink.jpg (300x237, 8K)

thoughts

a new song about how he doesn't care about music anymore but keeps doing it cause its cool

hair dye

Sadly this

idec i would take another album of it

Why doesn't he care anymore?

I know he said he doesn't but what do you guys think it is?

Man, if I had his songwriting ability I'd be so happy and would be making music all the time...

How can a guy still write songs as good as Feels Like Heaven/Time to Live and just feel "meh" about

Andrew Vanwyngardens big juicy ass

He's cynical about his audience and the landscape of the music industry, has also been doing this shit for like 25 years and is approaching 40

Ariel saw through the bullshit a loooonnnggg time ago. He writes ultra-pretentious music because he knows a bunch of nihilist LA fags will listen to it. Good on him.

He's running out of songs to rip off without people catching up desu

Attached: little fart.jpg (749x746, 84K)

>Feels Like Heaven
>"ultra pretentious"

no

A brain tumour

unironically this

Attached: 1398629599849.png (969x1325, 372K)

>this much cherry picking
go listen to Hot Body Rub again

>an intro track from an album 8 years ago is the best you can do

lol

literally name 5 overly "pretenious" songs from his last 8 years

nostradumus & me
dinosaur carebears

are only ones that would even fit that criteria, if one were to want to make a case

Another pop masterpiece

>Why do I look like the offspring of Kurt Cobain and Blackie Lawless?

how is that even pretentious

>"get into my hot tub"
>"get ready for hot water"

he has some songs i could potentially consider pretentious but hot body rub is like a joke song.

fag

From what I could tell he is hooked on heroin. I meet a lot of underground artists and even his friends have told me it's becoming a problem.

Might be bipolar as well. He goes from chillest guy on the planet to judgmental psychopath.

H, really? Met him in November and assumed he was just on coke. I wouldn't be surprised, though.

big if true